Natural DHT & Testosterone Maximization Through Peating

Wagner83

It's the only brand I've seen that provides such extensive and readily available certificates of analysis.

OP
J

Jsaute21

Strictly beneficial effects? I have used the powder in my coffee and it is hit or miss.

Constatine

@Constatine "Sunbathing is perhaps one of the best ways of increasing androgenic activity. Try to live out in the sun. Worship the sun, just protect your skin via supplements, not sunscreen."
Have you personally seen increased androgenic activity with sunbathing? How much time spent? What does it feel like? How would you measure?

Last couple of months I have spent most of my spare time outside either backyard or on the beach getting as much sun as possible using Dminder App, but I really have not seen or felt much improvement of "androgenic activity." Of course I was on ketogenic/Epi-Paleo diet cycling carbs once a week so the affect could have been different.

BTW, what supplements to protect the skin while out in the sun?

Thanks
Androgenic effects I got from sun exposure was a dramatic increase in well being, libido, muscle mass, body hair growth, and maybe even bone growth though this one is hard to tell. What climate do you live in because the closer you are to the Equator the more dramatic the effects will likely be(probably). Back when I was serious about it I spent most of my day out in the sun, 3-8 hours(some in shade). I was trying to live as natural lifestyle as possible and I felt very good during this time period. You need to work your way up to this amount of time obviously or you will get burnt.
Niacinamide and many anti-oxidants protect the skin. I believe Haidut has posted something on this but I could be wrong.

Androgenic effects I got from sun exposure was a dramatic increase in well being, libido, muscle mass, body hair growth, and maybe even bone growth though this one is hard to tell. What climate do you live in because the closer you are to the Equator the more dramatic the effects will likely be(probably). Back when I was serious about it I spent most of my day out in the sun, 3-8 hours(some in shade). I was trying to live as natural lifestyle as possible and I felt very good during this time period. You need to work your way up to this amount of time obviously or you will get burnt.
Niacinamide and many anti-oxidants protect the skin. I believe Haidut has posted something on this but I could be wrong.

I reside in Tampabay Florida, so I have great sun exposure opportunity (I use Dminder app for maximizing D absorption).

I do agree that when I spent hours outside especially on the beach in and out of ocean, there was dramatic increase in wellbeingness.

However, I didn't feel any improvement in libido. It could have been my epi-paleo diet following Dr. Jack Kruse with much of protein came from fatty fish/seafood with very low carb/sugar.

Never tried Niacinamide as anti-oxidant but will do some research.

How is your diet? Is it RP principle based?

TubZy

How many meals do you typically consume a day @TubZy ?

I don't eat that much anymore, like 3-4 meals. I just get sugar cravings way more, I guess from increased metabolism (energin, androsterone, oxidial, fat soluble vitamins, pregenenolone) and just eat more ice cream and gummy candies. I also sweat way more (like just from normal tasks), which is kind of f ucking annoying, but despite eating more sugar I'm still lean so metabolism must be pretty good. Overall, I feel much better though. I used to be in deep ketosis for many months so it's a big change for me. My skin looks better too despite all the dairy/sugar I have been taking in.

Last edited:

TubZy

Awesome @TubZy do you take thyroid?

Nah that is the one thing I haven't tried but I would consider it. My thyroid bloods I posted seem somewhat good (I think), but I'm afraid I will suppress my thyroid down if I use it. So just sticking with pregenonlone for now along with the rest of my pro metabolic stack.

TubZy

Pine pollen contains androsterone, which has been found to be crucial for sexual function in males.

Yeah it does, I've read that it has poor bio-availability though and that the digestive system destroys it when ingested. Not sure how much I believe that, though- it works pretty damn well regardless. I was taking close to 10 grams a day of pine pollen powder. Works best cycled just like all herbs.

This was my stack (all pro T/DHT,anti-estrogenic, anti-prolactin, pro dopamine) I believe shilajit even has anti-serotonin properties too... I have stopped it since peating (for now at least)

Tribulus is debatable though..
zMirnqm.jpg

Last edited:

sladerunner69

What are the signs T converting to estrogen? Back more than several years ago when my T was at 168 and I did TRT with cypionate, HGC and anastrozole to 500+ T with low estrogen levels. I was doing lean gain's carb/fat + protein and had felt and looked best. Then evolved to paleo, LCHF, ketogenic with no TRT for years. Recent labs show I couldn't do better than 302T and that was with 14,000 IU D3 which I don't as of now.

Realizing now that I need to optimize my metabolism first, I reintroduced sugar with limits on carb to rice and potatoes with low stressful protein intake, e.g., milk which I have not had over 30 years. So...yeah, I'm having gas like crazy but...that is different thread.

Currently, less than 6 month restarting TRT, I do 03ml x 2 of 100mg strength. No HCG or anastrozole. My current PCP think estrogen is good and build strong bones. <-----This shocked me as I got into RP.

My sups are DHEA 50mg x 3 week, zinc, C (before RP but not now), magnesium, potassium, super K, B12@5000mg, and recently added E and A.

Are you seriously taking 50mg of DHEA at a time? Have you read about how we take DHEA here? Ray Peat says he takes just 2mg at a time and that has strong effects. You have to be careful with DHEA because in larger doses it will easily convert to estrogen which is not good. One study where the guys were taking 100mg a day showed that it increased the size of livers and brains by a weird amount, a sign that estrogen is way too high.

However, doses below 15-20mg a day have not been shown to convert to estrogen. So the protocol most of us follow is no more than 5mg doses, 3 times a day. And some people do less than that so start really really small.

sladerunner69

Yeah it does, I've read that it has poor bio-availability though and that the digestive system destroys it when ingested. Not sure how much I believe that, though- it works pretty damn well regardless. I was taking close to 10 grams a day of pine pollen powder. Works best cycled just like all herbs.

This was my stack (all pro T/DHT,anti-estrogenic, anti-prolactin, pro dopamine) I believe shilajit even has anti-serotonin properties too... I have stopped it since peating (for now at least)

zMirnqm.jpg

Whoa that's a lot of herbs I am suprised your system didnt reject a huge stack like that. Did you feel adrenaline icnrease a lot?

TubZy

Whoa that's a lot of herbs I am suprised your system didnt reject a huge stack like that. Did you feel adrenaline icnrease a lot?

Haha, I don't take them all at once. I do a different herb everyday with pine pollen as the base (every day). By doing a different herb everyday you don't build up a tolerance to it, so you always get a pretty good effect each time you use it- works way better that way. If used too often your body will adjust to it hence not producing effects anymore. So my entire cycle is like almost 3 weeks (close to 21 different herbs) with pine pollen daily.

By the time I get to taking the same herb again it has been 3 weeks so my response is very good.

You can keep your natural hormones pretty high by doing this regularly.

sladerunner69

Haha, I don't take them all at once. I do a different herb everyday with pine pollen as the base (every day). By doing a different herb everyday you don't build up a tolerance to it, so you always get a pretty good effect each time you use it- works way better that way. If used too often your body will adjust to it hence not producing effects anymore. So my entire cycle is like almost 3 weeks (close to 21 different herbs) with pine pollen daily.

By the time I get to taking the same herb again it has been 3 weeks so my response is very good.

A 21 day herb cycle huh? That's pretty clever actually. I'm glad I thought of it.

Did you try that pregnenelone yet? Im very curious to see if it helped in the depression department.

Are you seriously taking 50mg of DHEA at a time? Have you read about how we take DHEA here? Ray Peat says he takes just 2mg at a time and that has strong effects. You have to be careful with DHEA because in larger doses it will easily convert to estrogen which is not good. One study where the guys were taking 100mg a day showed that it increased the size of livers and brains by a weird amount, a sign that estrogen is way too high.

However, doses below 15-20mg a day have not been shown to convert to estrogen. So the protocol most of us follow is no more than 5mg doses, 3 times a day. And some people do less than that so start really really small.

Yes, unfortunately by attempt to increase my testosterone without TRT, I took 50mg DHEA, 50mg zinc, super K, 14,000 IU of D3, 10,000 mcg B12, 400mg, 100mg potassium + HIT workout + Macros (175g protein, 100g fat, 20g carb) that took me to 303 in total T. Thus started TRT.

All this is prior to RP turned my food info upside down!!!

Just today, I started 10mg ( 5mg each time) + 30mg pregnenolone (15mg each time) per day. And recently reintroduced A and E.

TubZy

A 21 day herb cycle huh? That's pretty clever actually. I'm glad I thought of it.

Did you try that pregnenelone yet? Im very curious to see if it helped in the depression department.

Don't want to totally derail this thread, i responded on my other thread about it

natedawggh

Never heard of Peat recommending boron, do you know why you're taking it?

Starch can actually increase serotonin which you don't want.

Panasterone seems like a good option maybe?
I Wanted to get some opinions on the most sure fire ways to raise DHT & T both through diet and supplementation. I know that dopamine maximization along with serotonin elimination are keys. Any proven ways to conquer this puzzle would be beneficial. Below are some ways in which i have personally managed to get T to a healthy level. @Such_Saturation @haidut @jaywills @pboy @burtlancast You all seem to have educated opinions on the topic. I am specifically looking for ways to raise dopamine/lower serotonin and cortisol.
  • Adequate carbohydrate intake. (At least 200 G sugar and usually 50-75 g starch per day).
  • Adequate protein intake. (120-170 G). I weigh 196.
  • Adequate saturated fat intake with low to moderate monounsaturated fat.
  • Have sex often
  • Avoid a calorie deficit, especially on active days.
  • Occasional caffeine use through USP Labs pills and coffee/espresso. (I find it best not every day for cortisol reasons).
  • Gelatin use with any muscle meats.
  • Upped Goat milk or decent quality 1% intake.
  • tocovit, energin, boron, magnesium oil, supplementation. (What others)?
  • Strength train 2-3 x a week.
Yeah I was confused on this before but boron is a no.

sladerunner69

Yes, unfortunately by attempt to increase my testosterone without TRT, I took 50mg DHEA, 50mg zinc, super K, 14,000 IU of D3, 10,000 mcg B12, 400mg, 100mg potassium + HIT workout + Macros (175g protein, 100g fat, 20g carb) that took me to 303 in total T. Thus started TRT.

All this is prior to RP turned my food info upside down!!!

Just today, I started 10mg ( 5mg each time) + 30mg pregnenolone (15mg each time) per day. And recently reintroduced A and E.

Wow, yep thats definitely not enough carbs to fuel metabolism, especially when youa re taking pro metabolic supplements. I would drop zinc to 25mg, add in b6 10mg because it lowers prolactin, use 50000iu vitaminA each day, and niacinimide everyday as well. Also gelatin and taurine together is a potent combo for me, gives relaxed energy and increases libido.

Wagner83

In tincture form it bio availability should be way better (sublingual hormones). There's some excellent feedback on pine pollen tincture.

HGW is estrogenic, only icariin is a pro testosterone, a testosterone mimetic.

Highish doses of TA could work fine everyday with a break here and there, it's probably better to maximize its effects in the long run.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals