Oxidized Vitamin C DHAA Anti Cancer Make It At Home

Grapelander

In a recent YouTube interview with Danny Roddy, @haidut has discussed an anti-cancer drug
2:18:42 around

And this drug is oxidized ascorbic acid with a little K3.

First Clinical Trial Of Apatone For Cancer Treatment Promising

He says oxidized C and methylene blue can be made instead at home.

And that the MB in a glass, mixed with the C solution, will pick up oxygen and repeatedly turn back into blue as it picks up room oxygen and oxidizes the vitamin C.

Has anyone studied or done this?

Love this post - will take me some time to digest it all. MP3 is at this link for those that like to play this as audio.

9 mg MB to 1 gram of Vitamin C keeps the water a slight tint of blue. Less than that and it's pretty clear. I'm unsure how blue the water should be though.

Vinny

haidut or someone please offer a simple recipe

5g vitamin c, 1 mg meth blue... add water? wait how long?
I,d like to know too

Amazoniac

It's valuable but at the same time a desperate measure, I wouldn't be doing it often for no good reason. Raj warned that synthetic ascourgic acid is on its own enough reason to be concerned, now letting it react with oxidants before ingesting will only make it worse in this regard. It's different than ingesting attempting to minimize adverse interactions before uptake, only allowing it to happen in a controlled manner when protected by other defense systems.

You'd also have to account for its behavior after dosing. How many times is it recycled and how quickly it occurs? I have no idea, but if for example it's recycled 100 times, you lose the potential (to justify reacting it this way) on the first cycle, so you'll be relying on the initial round to be effective, and you may need large or frequent (renewing) doses so that it works.

Last edited:
J

jb116

It's valuable but at the same time a desperate measure, I wouldn't be doing it often for no good reason. Raj warned that synthetic ascourgic acid is on its own enough reason to be concerned, now letting it react with oxidants before ingesting will only make it worse in this regard. It's different than ingesting attempting to minimize adverse interactions before uptake, only allowing it to happen in a controlled manner when protected by other defense systems.

You'd also have to account for its behavior after dosing. How many times is it recycled and how quickly it occurs? I have no idea, but if for example it's recycled 100 times, you lose the potential (to justify reacting it this way) on the first cycle, so you'll be relying on the initial round to be effective, and you may need large or frequent (renewing) doses so that it works.
Ray's concern with synthetic C is in regards to the metals mostly. He has otherwise actually spoke favorably of dehydroascorbic acid since he had talked about discovering this form from milk and meat, concluding that milk and meat are very good sources of C.

Rick K

I'll keep an eye out for updates, this is some good food for thought!

On another note, does anyone know where i can purchase Methylene Blue?

I've tried to find it multiple times to no avail, at least not in supplement form. Any ideas?
Buy it on Amazon for cheap under aquarium supplies

Amazoniac

Another factor that you have to consider is the recycling once it's absorbed because although changes in one region can reflect elsewhere, if the doses aren't high, there's no chance for the oxidized toxin to have a significant impact where it could be useful the most. For it to work, it would require something akin to ingesting large amounts of killrottenoids for therapeutic purposes, it involves stress, so I wouldn't use it mindlessly.

"Both DHA and AA are absorbed from the lumen of the human intestine by enterocytes, as has been shown by measuring transport activities in luminal (brush border) membrane vesicles [10]. The absorption sites are found along the entire length of the small intestine. In vesicles prepared from the jejunum, Na+-ascorbate cotransporters take up the ionized form of AA with high affinity (Km = 0.2 mM) while a Na+-independent process of facilitated diffusion takes up DHA with lower affinity (Km = 0.8 mM). However, the maximal rates of uptake for AA and DHA are similar. Furthermore, glucose inhibits AA but not DHA uptake, which may increase the relative bioavailability of the oxidized form of vitamin C [10]."

"Human enterocytes contain DHA reductases that convert DHA to AA [11]. These enzymes keep the intracellular concentration of DHA low and thereby maintain a gradient favoring continued uptake of oxidized vitamin C across the enterocytes’ luminal membrane. Any DHA that escapes reduction in enterocytes and enters the blood may be taken up and reduced to AA by other cell types. If the DHA concentration in blood rises nonetheless, then it is altered from the plasma at the renal corpuscles and reabsorbed across the luminal membranes of the renal tubules for subsequent reduction [12]."​

Here's a starting place for reading more about ratios (not sure if I will):

- The Pharmacokinetics of Vitamin C

haidut

Forum Supporter

haidut or someone please offer a simple recipe

5g vitamin c, 1 mg meth blue... add water? wait how long?

See the quote from Hans above. Btw, since MB has an electron affinity of about 5.4 eV and vitamin K3's affinity is in the 2.4-2.6 range, you could probably use half the dose of K3 as MB - i.e. 5mg with 1g vitamin C. Then either let that mixture stay exposed to air until the MB gets blue again or ingest as soon each batch as it is made every 6 hours (as per the study). When this mix is ingested 3-4 times daily it would match the human studies that demonstrated benefits from MB in doses up to 16mg daily. The combination of 5mg MB and 1g DHAA may be even more effective for something like Alzheimer, than using MB alone. Combining MB and aspirin may also have synergistic effects as the MB may be able to oxidize the salicylic acid from aspirin into the powerful 1,2-benzoquinone, which William Koch used to treat cancer in the early 20th century.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/low-dose-methylene-blue-mb-may-stop-alzheimer-disease-ad.32006/

haidut

Forum Supporter
However, vitamin K2 bypasses complex III, whereas methylene blue can't.

I am assuming you based this on the following study, right?
Methylene blue does not bypass Complex III antimycin block in mouse brain mitochondria. - PubMed - NCBI

However, other studies found that MB can bypass Complex III.
Enhanced hydrogen peroxide generation accompanies the beneficial bioenergetic effects of methylene blue in isolated brain mitochondria - ScienceDirect
"... In mitochondria treated with inhibitors of complex I or complex III MB moderately but significantly increased the rate of ATP production, restored ΔΨm, and increased the rate of Ca2+ uptake. "

http://www.jbc.org/content/early/2011/03/18/jbc.M110.208447.full.pdf
"...MB directly improves ETC I-III activity and protect against complex I and III inhibition. We analyzed the effects of MB on the overall activity of mitochondrial ETC complex IIII in extracted mitochondria. MB dose-dependently enhanced mitochondrial complex I-III activity, as evidenced by the enhanced electrons transfer from NADH to cyt c. An up to 9-fold increase of complex I-III activity was detected in the presence of increasing doses of MB (0.1-1 g/ml) (Fig. 2A-B)."

So, I don't think it is settled yet but I do like the idea of combining vitamin K2 and succinate with MB, just in case. They do say that other naphthoquinones and other redox agents should work too so I agree that K2 (MK-4), riboflavin, and maybe even various phenols could be used instead of K3. Menadione (K3) is illegal for human use in the US, so those alternatives will be needed if one wants to replicate the study.
"...Maximal therapeutic dosages of menadione and ascorbate seem appropriate to such a reactivation in vivo and many naphthoquinones and related compounds may also be so (17, 18)."

Last edited:

Amazoniac

See the quote from Hans above. Btw, since MB has an electron affinity of about 5.4 eV and vitamin K3's affinity is in the 2.4-2.6 range, you could probably use half the dose of K3 as MB - i.e. 5mg with 1g vitamin C. Then either let that mixture stay exposed to air until the MB gets blue again or ingest as soon each batch as it is made every 6 hours (as per the study). When this mix is ingested 3-4 times daily it would match the human studies that demonstrated benefits from MB in doses up to 16mg daily. The combination of 5mg MB and 1g DHAA may be even more effective for something like Alzheimer, than using MB alone. Combining MB and aspirin may also have synergistic effects as the MB may be able to oxidize the salicylic acid from aspirin into the powerful 1,2-benzoquinone, which William Koch used to treat cancer in the early 20th century.
https://raypeatforum.com/community/threads/low-dose-methylene-blue-mb-may-stop-alzheimer-disease-ad.32006/
лечител, I think that you have to account for the difference in molecules because methylene blue is almost twice as heavy as menadione, so it cancels out with the greater electrode affinity because you had need more of it.

Am I the only one who gets an error message from menadione being K3? Extremely toxic nomenclature!!1
There's the tail of menacetretone that has to be considered in case it's used.

It's worth trying at first ascourgic acid and methylene blue without reacting since they might suffice this way (hinted by the relatively low doses working), all while not going over the board on selenium, which is something that Will was also wary about.

Пожелавам ви страхотна година. Продължавайте да вдъхновявате хората. :):

Last edited:

Vinny

Another homemade oxidized vitamin C

Tried this one a couple of times, couldn't make it work. don't know why, perhaps the courgettes must be picked up really fresh for the enzyme to work, shelf life is probably too short, or something else that Im not aware of....

Amazoniac

From achillea's links:

- Vitamin C Activity of Dehydroascorbic Acid in Humans—Association between Changes in the Blood Vitamin C Concentration or Urinary Excretion after Oral Loading—

"The results of the metabolism experiment for 17 subjects are shown in Figs. 2–4. The C value was obtained as the total amount of C. The amount of C in urine was expressed as mg/each-hour and that in blood as mg/dL of whole blood. The number of subjects included in each result is shown as n. Regarding urinary C, DAsA was separately measured as in the previous report (9), but its content in urine was low (0.1–1.2 mg), and the ratio of DAsA to total C content was not markedly different between AsA and DAsA loading. Thus, only the total C content is presented in this report."

"The results of this experiment suggested a more rapid C intake into the blood and more rapid C excretion into the urine after oral loading of DAsA than AsA."

upload_2020-1-1_8-11-27.png

upload_2020-1-1_8-11-32.png

Visualizing the elixir changing is exciting, but I wouldn't favor this use before attempting to make the simpler way work, the doses aren't high enough to suggest that ascorbate couldn't be just as effective while minimizing potential issues. I'm willing to change my mind about it, however I didn't find anything convincing so far. All in all, this stuff is toxic whether it's oxidized or not, every dose is equivalent to being X-rayed 500 times.

Last edited:

achillea

Amazoniac said "All in all, this stuff is toxic whether it's oxidized or not, every dose is equivalent to being X-rayed 500 times."

Please explain and cite evidence if you would be so kind.

InChristAlone

Amazoniac said "All in all, this stuff is toxic whether it's oxidized or not, every dose is equivalent to being X-rayed 500 times."

Please explain and cite evidence if you would be so kind.
That was an exaggeration on Ray's quote about vitamin C being as bad as getting x-rayed. Which comes from a test tube study. The only one showing such harm. Whereas 1,000's showing benefit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals