Oxidized Vitamin C DHAA Anti Cancer Make It At Home

ddjd

I have tried the methylene blue and vitamin c in water and it did not turn back to its dark blue color when left out. I am not sure why.
put in a teaspoon of baking soda (sodium bicarbonate) and it will turn blue again. i just did it

ddjd

"so it's just a combination of five grams of vitamin C and 15 milligrams of vitamin K 3 and the like the role of vitamin K 3 is to oxidize the vitamin C in converting to in the oxidized form known as the hydro ascorbic acid you can make your own the hydrochloric acid at home when you buy the regular vitamin C dump is many grams as you can dissolve in a glass of water and just add like a little bit of methylene blue and a stir right you immediately de colorize the methylene blue because the methylene blue will get reduced and the reduced version the reduced state is colorless but if you leave the glass open right methylene blue will extract oxygen from the air and little by little you turn back into its blue state so this is actually much better than even epitome because you have the you will have the oxidized version of vitamin C and the oxidized version of methylene blue both of which are very potent anti-cancer anti viral and anti antibacterial agents so you'll be much better than a patent because epitome you do get the oxidized vitamin C but then the vitamin K is reduced and unlike methylene blue vitamin K cannot get reoxidized just under the just under the effects of air he has to be ingested and into the metabolic system you have to basically get converting to its back into its oxidized state what it is about is about a drop just like seeking a four percent okay destiny I guess that's why I don't release it I mean it's it's hefty it's it will be very expensive to ship and it will exclude a good amount of my clients from having it and I don't want that and last but not least you can make your own version and get really you can actually get the oxidized version we do this thing with metal in blue and you can drink it at home and methylene blue treats alternative powers may even destroy oxidatively oxide in fashion some of these bad excipient sand ray keeps talking about there's a study of posted about about a year ago which showed that most of the bad excipient sand even the endocrine disruptors can get destroyed and excreted by intense oxidant metabolism and the mechanism of action was a generation of reactive oxygen species when methylene blue can do that so hopefully by combining methylene blue and even like a commercial quality level vitamin C powder you can get pure vitamin C in its oxidized form for very cheap okay - two more questions this one's from a destiny Pincus five dollars thank you so much destiny they say any suggestions or insight or dry out for on dry eye and mouth that gets really bad comes and goes I did test positive for high mycotoxins in parentheses mold any info well oh I mean it's like any antifungal actually methylene blue is a pretty good one I wouldn't give up totally drops in my eyes but I will try it orally other things that can lead to to excessively dry eyes and dry skin could be high cortisol or highest region I actually have female clients who started getting these symptoms in menopause and basically by taking progesterone orally it wasn't even a very high dosage she was like 15 to 20 milligrams which is a physiological dose for a young person they were managed to reverse this this chronic dry condition and in some people so that emailed me about the same we should turn out and they were taking too much cyproheptadine or not a antihistamine with an anticholinergic effect benadryl is another one and no side effect of that is makes gives like the symptoms of cries in dry mouth so if it's not that then it's may be related to hydrogen high cortisol which case progesterone should help and for the mycotoxins methylene was probably the safest"

Vinny

So, did I get it right:

Mix vit C and Methylene Blue in water. It should get colorless. Then wait till it gets blue again and drink it.
Correct?

OP
ecstatichamster
I dd a teaspoon of water to a glass. Then I put there gericare aspirin into the glass,and through capillary action it sucks up water and kind of melts. I add some vitamin C and baking soda or magnesium carbonate or potassium carbonate to neutralize, and a pinch of niacinamide powder. Then I add either water or carbonated mineral water (which is better) and it foams up and then I add the MB and let sit few a few and then I drink the concoction, sipping over a few hours.

mrchibbs

This seems quite fun and experimental. I'd like to know more about what I'm doing here, but I've tried it and it does make me feel good.

About 1g of Ascorbic Acid to 5g Methylene Blue, then I stir with a spoon until the vitamin C is dissolved. At that point it still has that blueish tint.

Interestingly enough shining some red light on the drink turns it completely clear.

KTownSatfats

Story: In little water I mixed1.3 gr of AA and 16 gr of MB. Left it alone an hour. When I came back it was cristal clear. I started adding more water and it turned bluish. I didnt add anymore MB just water for it to turn blue. I dont know how to explain this. Was it saturation?
16 gr. mb? Sorry. Just confused.

Epistrophy

I know people want the vitamin c and methylene blue to go back to a blue color when making the solution, but if you look up 'vitamin c and methylene blue' in google you will find articles that mention in the solution methylene blue oxidizes ascorbic acid and turns it into dehydroascorbic acid + leucomethylene blue (reduced form).

When I tested the solution on my rat the urine still turned green. I am assuming that when the body uses the dehydroascorbic acid the leucomethylene blue will pick up oxygen from our body and turn back into methylene blue to be used as an electron carrier for mitochondria.

Here is a mechanism of the solution:
1-s2.0-S0167732216309631-sc1.jpg

MeatOrchid

I know people want the vitamin c and methylene blue to go back to a blue color when making the solution, but if you look up 'vitamin c and methylene blue' in google you will find articles that mention in the solution methylene blue oxidizes ascorbic acid and turns it into dehydroascorbic acid + leucomethylene blue (reduced form).

When I tested the solution on my rat the urine still turned green. I am assuming that when the body uses the dehydroascorbic acid the leucomethylene blue will pick up oxygen from our body and turn back into methylene blue to be used as an electron carrier for mitochondria.

Here is a mechanism of the solution:
1-s2.0-S0167732216309631-sc1.jpg
Thank you for sharing this. It is so interesting. How do you make yours and how many times do you take it?

Epistrophy

Thank you for sharing this. It is so interesting. How do you make yours and how many times do you take it?
I used 5 grams Vitamin C and 15 mg Methylene Blue and added the minimal amount of water to dissolve the 5 grams vitamin c. I just used 1 mL at a time, but only a few times. I do not remember what effects I had, only that my urine was green-blue and I had a lot more volume to my urine.

Epistrophy

That was an exaggeration on Ray's quote about vitamin C being as bad as getting x-rayed. Which comes from a test tube study. The only one showing such harm. Whereas 1,000's showing benefit.
Dr. Peat has mentioned that all vitamin C supplements (powder's etc.) have a lot of impurities, especially heavy metals. I think he also mentioned the x-ray study mentioned in your post.

Dr. Peat recommends using foods to get the dehyrdoascorbic acid like in orange juice, tropical fruits, and there was another food source but I cannot remember.

MeatOrchid

I used 5 grams Vitamin C and 15 mg Methylene Blue and added the minimal amount of water to dissolve the 5 grams vitamin c. I just used 1 mL at a time, but only a few times. I do not remember what effects I had, only that my urine was green-blue and I had a lot more volume to my urine.
Thanks for that!
Do you have a diagram for what happens with aspirin and mb?

KTownSatfats

I
Dr. Peat has mentioned that all vitamin C supplements (powder's etc.) have a lot of impurities, especially heavy metals. I think he also mentioned the x-ray study mentioned in your post.

Dr. Peat recommends using foods to get the dehyrdoascorbic acid like in orange juice, tropical fruits, and there was another food source but I cannot remember.
may call the apostrophe police

Amazoniac

To maintain circulating "vitamin" C elevated, constant renewal is required, but frequent intakes might coincide with meals rich sespium (Fe). Obtaining it oxidized could prevent an interaction with metals. It's a valid option because you'll provide a toxin that the body can recycle but can't synthesize.

Last edited:

yerrag

Also see

Vitamin C and Dehydroascorbic Acid Serum
DHAA Vitamin C Serum - Our Observations
On infected areas the combination of Ascorbic Acid, DHAA and Glutathione act together rapidly reducing swelling and pain. We have observed several worsening infections undergo a complete turnaround in a matter of hours after applying our DHAA/Ascorbic Acid Serum.

DHAA and Vitamin C appears to help wounds heal much faster. After around six weeks it noticeably rebuilds collagen and elastin integrity and strengthens blood vessels, capillary leakage is noticeably reduced. It may also improve the flow of oxygen and nutrients to the wound and enhance the lymph gland and the vascular endothelial system as swelling reduces soon after treatment begins. These actions give better protection against future leakage and swelling and improve the chances of reducing and overcoming infections.

Aged Skin With Degenerated Blood Vessels
In an 89 year old female treated with DHAA Vitamin C serum for a badly infected toenail which had not responded to two courses of antibiotics we found a secondary condition common among the aged. She had poor capillary integrity on the shins of both legs and scurvy like skin lesions.

The skin was thin and fragile and bruising would result from the slightest knock. She was on blood thinners which would likely make the condition worse or may perhaps even be the cause. Deep bruising would occur in response to even slight knocks and blood would rise to the surface over a period of weeks or months before erupting through the skins surface.

A full thickness layer of skin would then detach leaving an open wound which took months to heal. Several times in the past the skin damage was so bad the patient had to be treated at hospital.

A decision was made to treat the toe and the skin of both legs from below the knee to the tips of the toes with DHAA Vitamin C serum.

Photo below shows the leg after a slight knock around eight months prior to treatment with DHAA.

bruised-vitaminc-deficient-leg.jpg

It had improved somewhat before the DHAA Vitamin C Serum treatment was started, but it still had several open and encrusted areas of concern and capiiiary leakage/contusion. Photo below shows legs after six weeks treatment with the serum. Overall skin colour and skin thickness have improved but the biggest change is in how the scabs are resolving.

legstreatedtopicalvitcdhaa.jpg

The two darkest lesions on the right leg are months old and would normally shed completely leaving an open wound. Now they are healing in from the edges with new pink skin visible underneath. Capillary integrity is already showing signs of improvement as new bruises are not spreading as much or for as long and are starting to resolve without breaking the surface.

Photo Below. Three weeks later and the skin condition and vitality is vastly improved. The lady also had a bad fall a couple of weeks earlier which required hospitalization, the caregivers were concerned that very serious bruises would erupt through the skin again as a consequence. However, after ten weeks of daily application of half a teaspoon of DHAA Vitamin C Serum she had a completely normal bruising response. Deep bruising was evident after the accident but the capillary leakage stopped quickly and the bruising subsided within two weeks.

after-vitamin-c.jpg

after-treatment-with-DHAA-vitamin-C-serum.jpg

Scientific Research Paper Vitamin C Revisited excerpt below, to view full paper click link at the end:

Abridged: "The role of vitamin C in mitigating oxidative injury-induced microcirculatory impairment and associated organ failure. Vitamin C can additionally restore vascular responsiveness to vasoconstrictors, preserve endothelial barrier by maintaining cyclic guanylate phosphatase and occludin phosphorylation and preventing apoptosis. Finally, high-dose vitamin C can augment antibacterial defense. These protective effects against overwhelming oxidative stress due to ischemia/reperfusion, sepsis or burn seems to mitigate organ injury and dysfunction, and promote recovery after cardiac revascularization and in critically ill patients." Full Research Paper here:

Amazing healing with the serum!

If I may, how would this treatment compare to applying urea to the wound? Same with using a poultice made from honey and crushed garlic? I've used both urea and the poultice, but not on old skin with healing issues. Not to detract from what you've shown, but genuinely curious as when such healing occurs, I am amazed at how simple and elegant the solutions are.

yerrag

Is that really working? Wouldn’t MB oxidize Vit C (solution to become clear) so that MB is reduced and would be a reducing agent in vivi than? Nullifying the pro-ox Dhaa in tissue than?

Is that what @haidut mentioned? Let it sit a while to reox with airborne oxygen? Turn blue again?

Also, isn’t plain Vit C in water turning into DHAA? Pls apologize the cluelessness and thankd for more info

If vitamin C turns into DHAA, and the DHAA doesn't turn back into vitamin C once again, the DHAA degrades into metabolites in reactions that cannot revert back to DHAA and vitamin C. In plain water, that is what happens.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals