Pasta Lowered My Androgens - Fix?

JanSailor

Hello 😁

I did the unforgivable and drank coke 3 days ago (3 quarts) and pasta 2 days ago.
It’s been years without those foods. I’ve been eating very clean for a long time.

Since then I feel less androgenic. Not as confident in public, first to look away at eye contact and constantly stressing about why I ate those foods.
My gut feeling tells me the gluten is stick inside my gut, lowering my androgens due to inflammation.

My feeling tells me to drink raw colostrum/ raw milk. Interesting.

How to fix?

boris

Hello 😁

I did the unforgivable and drank coke 3 days ago (3 quarts) and pasta 2 days ago.
It’s been years without those foods. I’ve been eating very clean for a long time.

Since then I feel less androgenic. Not as confident in public, first to look away at eye contact and constantly stressing about why I ate those foods.
My gut feeling tells me the gluten is stick inside my gut, lowering my androgens due to inflammation.

My feeling tells me to drink raw colostrum/ raw milk. Interesting.

How to fix?

Exact same for me. I become autistic a day after eating starch. What helps me is clean my gut out with fibrous foods, it gets better after 1-2 days. Watermelon, long cooked oats with milk, long cooked broccolli with cream.

boris

Can‘t edit my post above: I didn‘t mean starch in general causes it, but wheat or certain other starches (rice noodles for example).

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

Exact same for me. I become autistic a day after eating starch. What helps me is clean my gut out with fibrous foods, it gets better after 1-2 days. Watermelon, long cooked oats with milk, long cooked broccolli with cream.
Exactly my thoughts just before reading your post. I feel autistic since eating the wheat. Horrible stuff.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

Can‘t edit my post above: I didn‘t mean starch in general causes it, but wheat or certain other starches (rice noodles for example).
Are these your best solutions to fix it? It’s been almost 3 days and I still feel like a püssy.

boris

Are these your best solutions to fix it? It’s been almost 3 days and I still feel like a püssy.

For me, yes. I think everyone handles different types of fibers differently. Usually the next day I‘m good again.

Just stopping the problematic starch doesn‘t help me, I feel bad for a long time if I don‘t clean the mess out. I can also immediately notice the difference in the smell of my stools. The fermented stringent typical poop smell goes away.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

For me, yes. I think everyone handles different types of fibers differently. Usually the next day I‘m good again.

Just stopping the problematic starch doesn‘t help me, I feel bad for a long time if I don‘t clean the mess out. I can also immediately notice the difference in the smell of my stools. The fermented stringent typical poop smell goes away.
Dude, I wish I had never eaten that pasta. **** me. Now I need to fix this mess somehow. Had the highest androgens wherever I went to before.

What’s your favorite fix? The watermelon? Seems the healthiest. (raw, fruit, tasty)

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

Also, where do you buy your watermelon? It’s hard to find good quality ripe ones.

boris

Dude, I wish I had never eaten that pasta. **** me. Now I need to fix this mess somehow. Had the highest androgens wherever I went to before.

What’s your favorite fix? The watermelon? Seems the healthiest. (raw, fruit, tasty)

It‘s fine man, don‘t stress about it. The mental stress makes it worse, all the nasty stuff from the gut leaks into the bloodstream under stress. I think not stressing is most important, even with the best diet, mental stress always overweighs.

Just relax, you‘ll be fine in the end. I don‘t have a favourite, I just go by what I crave. Watermelon is hit and miss, you never know what you get at the store.

Last edited:

boris

Peat also recommends raw carrot with coconut oil or olive oil and vinegar. Or well cooked white button mushrooms (2-4h).

I can‘t do the carrot anymore, because I often get bitter ones at the store, gives me allergic reactions.

OP
JanSailor

JanSailor

Peat also recommends raw carrot with coconut oil or olive oil and vinegar. Or well cooked white button mushrooms (2-4h).

I can‘t do the carrot anymore, because I often get bitter ones at the store, gives me allergic reactions.
Just ate 500g Tomatoes, let’s see if the fiber in that will help me get rid of the gluten residue 🥴

Imagine eating shitty starch combined with vegetable oils daily.
What a disaster.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals