Patrick Timpone

Theta

This was posted on Patrick's FB wall.

Attachments

• Patrick Timpose.jpg
    Patrick Timpose.jpg
    134.5 KB · Views: 798

tastyfood

RIP. His style of interviewing Peat was heartwarming. Truly one of the good ones.

-Luke-

Only ever heard his interviews with Ray, but I've taken Patrick to my heart since then. His style was legendary and also brought some comic relief during dark times.

Peater

I only know him from the Peat interviews but i remember he had a very gentle voice. Sad.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Thank @Theta, I’m sorry to hear this news. It really seems too young…

Peatress

This is almost as bad as hearing of Dr. Peat’s death. I listened to his last interview with Dr. Jennifer Daniels at the weekend and thought he seemed in good form. He has been experimenting with low carb and cold showers in the past year but I think he was adding a bit of carbs back in his diet. The guy is just so likeable and he always seems to have a good rapport with his guests especially Daniels. God bless him – he was one of a kind.

CJ_87

I'm very sad to hear this. Patrick always did the most enjoyable Peat interviews in my opinion, even if they tended to be less intellectually focused than some other interviews.

I think he always leaned towards a more paleo or carnivore type of diet, but he still obviously liked Peat and found his theories interesting. I will miss him.

Luckily he did so many radio shows that there are lots of episodes I have yet to listen to.

Apple

so sad!😢
I enjoyed his interviews with Dr Peat. They got on very well.
Tons of valuble information in his brodcasts.

PeatBull

RIP Patrick, I enjoyed a lot of his shows, even emailed him a couple of times. He was a nice lad. Thank you Patrick.

Sparks

This is so sad and unexpected.. RIP... He always seemed such a light and free spirit. Atom Bergstorm must be so terribly upset. They had such wonderful banter. I hope someone is taking care of his lovely dog Doddle.

Happycat

This is so sad and unexpected.. RIP... He always seemed such a light and free spirit. Atom Bergstorm must be so terribly upset. They had such wonderful banter. I hope someone is taking care of his lovely dog Doddle.
Atom posted on his fb page that Patrick's neighbour has taken Doodle in.

Very sad news, Patrick was such a gentle soul, I loved his interviews with Dr Peat. May he rest in peace.

Oleg

Sad news! I liked his interviews and he seemed to be a very nice person. I've been re-listening to his interviews of Dr Peat recently. Another loss!

akgrrrl

This is almost as bad as hearing of Dr. Peat’s death. I listened to his last interview with Dr. Jennifer Daniels at the weekend and thought he seemed in good form. He has been experimenting with low carb and cold showers in the past year but I think he was adding a bit of carbs back in his diet. The guy is just so likeable and he always seems to have a good rapport with his guests especially Daniels. God bless him – he was one of a kind.
Thankyou for that link--good closure by which to remember him

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals