Patrick Timpone

Brundle

This was very unexpected. Did they say what the cause of death was?

It's truly sad and hard to believe. He had such a calming voice. He looked also well rested and sharp in his interviews. I'm curious the cause of his death.

Orome

Forum Supporter
What a sad news. I didn't know Patrick personally and only interacted with him via email, but I loved his shows and his voice. He was such a gentle and likeable person. I send all my love to him and his family. Hope he is doing well wherever he is now. I will miss you Patrick :(

OP
Theta

Theta

This is so sad and unexpected.. RIP... He always seemed such a light and free spirit. Atom Bergstorm must be so terribly upset. They had such wonderful banter. I hope someone is taking care of his lovely dog Doddle.
Yes, his neighbor adopted Do
What a sad news. I didn't know Patrick personally and only interacted with him via email, but I loved his shows and his voice. He was such a gentle and likeable person. I send all my love to him and his family. Hope he is doing well wherever he is now. I will miss you Patrick :(

OP
Theta

Theta

Mauritio

RIP Patrick. always loved your interviews.

Sparks

His friend, Sharon, posted a beautiful. heart-felt tribute to Patrick. Please watch.

THE PASSING OF PATRICK TIMPONE​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/K6GOKp91pBqI/?fbclid=IwAR2nkt_Yq4gEFNeLmpfn605PWX1Tx1bC4rnFa4QLmXpfiHLUkY6FbuDMlag

Also, this is Patrick's last broadcast to us:

OUR MISSION - IF WE ACCEPT IT IS NOT TO BE WHORES - AND HELP ONE ANOTHER - HANNA AND PATRICK​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XLETYbVOCrcU/

Thank you for posting this Theta and yes it is a wonderful tribute. I think Patrick will be smiling. He was lucky to have such a spiritual friend and to be one himself.

OP
Theta

Theta

@Sparks You're welcome. "I think Patrick will be smiling. He was lucky to have such a spiritual friend and to be one himself." Lovely comment and true.

She said “I knew what had happened” when she couldn’t reach him…seems to indicate how he died.

Korven

Rest in peace brother, your interviews with Ray were fantastic and heartwarming I felt like.

shanny

Forum Supporter
His friend, Sharon, posted a beautiful. heart-felt tribute to Patrick. Please watch.

THE PASSING OF PATRICK TIMPONE​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/K6GOKp91pBqI/?fbclid=IwAR2nkt_Yq4gEFNeLmpfn605PWX1Tx1bC4rnFa4QLmXpfiHLUkY6FbuDMlag

Also, this is Patrick's last broadcast to us:

OUR MISSION - IF WE ACCEPT IT IS NOT TO BE WHORES - AND HELP ONE ANOTHER - HANNA AND PATRICK​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/XLETYbVOCrcU/

Thank you for sharing, I'm still in shock about this. I listened to him just about daily, and he seemed so vibrant and sharp last week. I'm definitely going to miss the monthly talks with Atom Bergstrom, those were my favorite.

mnl

Thank you for sharing, I'm still in shock about this. I listened to him just about daily, and he seemed so vibrant and sharp last week. I'm definitely going to miss the monthly talks with Atom Bergstrom, those were my favorite.
also updates at Patrick Timpone Group Chat on telegram

sunny

also updates at Patrick Timpone Group Chat on telegram
Would you be able to list them here?

Skirtious

This is almost as bad as hearing of Dr. Peat’s death. I listened to his last interview with Dr. Jennifer Daniels at the weekend and thought he seemed in good form.
I was shocked and saddened to hear about Patrick Timpone's death. I listened to the last 20 minutes of his last show and he seemed in fine form! Patrick provided a forum for a number of important, helpful and fascinating people. And he let them talk. Really good Ray Peat shows in the archives. He will be missed. For the last several months I have looked forward to hearing Dr. Jennifer Daniels live. If you know of any other place that Dr. Daniels talks currently, please share it. Thanks

Peatress

I was shocked and saddened to hear about Patrick Timpone's death. I listened to the last 20 minutes of his last show and he seemed in fine form! Patrick provided a forum for a number of important, helpful and fascinating people. And he let them talk. Really good Ray Peat shows in the archives. He will be missed. For the last several months I have looked forward to hearing Dr. Jennifer Daniels live. If you know of any other place that Dr. Daniels talks currently, please share it. Thanks
To my knowledge she doesn’t do any other interviews besides the onenetwork interviews. Like you I looked forward to her and Patrick because they just seem to work so well together. They are not always peaty but have such fun. Perhaps other podcasters will reach out and give her a platform. She is quite innovative so she might start her own again – she used to have a youtube channel.

Skirtious

To my knowledge she doesn’t do any other interviews besides the onenetwork interviews. Like you I looked forward to her and Patrick because they just seem to work so well together. They are not always peaty but have such fun. Perhaps other podcasters will reach out and give her a platform. She is quite innovative so she might start her own again – she used to have a youtube channel.
I haven't heard of any other shows either, but will keep my eyes open. Maybe this will be a good time for her to start something up for herself again. She is very interesting, I enjoy her too. I think of Peat-ers as sort of tinkerers, and her as putting out broad ideas for anybody using very fundamental items; cow foot, pig ears, etc. Lately though, I have been wondering why she doesn't talk about subclinical hypothyroidism, (I wonder that about Dr. Sherry Rogers too- who I used to track down), it is so important. Anyway, Patrick Timpone did provide a nice forum and he was a great host. Thanks for your reply!

Peatress

I haven't heard of any other shows either, but will keep my eyes open. Maybe this will be a good time for her to start something up for herself again. She is very interesting, I enjoy her too. I think of Peat-ers as sort of tinkerers, and her as putting out broad ideas for anybody using very fundamental items; cow foot, pig ears, etc. Lately though, I have been wondering why she doesn't talk about subclinical hypothyroidism, (I wonder that about Dr. Sherry Rogers too- who I used to track down), it is so important. Anyway, Patrick Timpone did provide a nice forum and he was a great host. Thanks for your reply!
Dr. Daniels is very anti-peat when it comes to thyroid. She doesn’t believe in treating it if TSH is below 10. I suspect she might be a bit hypo herself but she looks great for 66 and she is very active. I like her antiestablishment approach to medicine – she is brave.

She has old podcast videos on her website.

I’m not familiar with Dr Rogers

mnl

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals