PETA Calls For a Strike on Sex With Meat-Eating Men

InChristAlone

I did not know that. Crazy.
"I saw a video the other day featuring an american surgeon bragging that he had performed more than 3,000 double mastectomies on young women who had paid for gender reassignment individuals confused one might say encouraged by those who profit from it into believing that their adolescent emotional trials can be cured and happiness reign forever if they subject themselves to this brutal practice. And it is brutal a process that often includes not only the aforementioned mastectomies but other appalling surgical processes orchiectomy that's castration in blunter language the removal of the uterus the demolition of the musculature of the forearm to make what is not a penis but must be referred to as such. All of that for someone purporting to be a physician to perform this on children to me at least seems like something worthy of a prison sentence whatever happened to the doctrine expressed by the ancient language as 'first do no harm' the hippocratic oath has been replaced by a delusion a belief that can be summarized as by blocking the puberty of children and then surgically altering them we are only restoring what is theirs by right a child's feelings are the final arbiters of their reproductive destiny and any attempt to contest their gender identity risks increasing their proclivity for suicide

lies

lies

lies

then

butchery"

Jordan Peterson

InChristAlone

i don’t want to make enemies with you, but it is so strange to me your harsh stance about how one should love their pets when you are caring for rodents.
I'm not sure why you single me out when I was not the only one with an opinion on elevating animals to human status. I could not care less how people love their animals, but this family member's decisions is not only effecting their health (getting up all night feeding them treats), but also their ability to travel to see loved ones, and the ability of their own loved ones to come see them as their animal scares the kids. My having pet guinea pigs has nothing to do with elevating animals to human status. My guinea pigs are still guinea pigs. I put humans above animals always. I developed an allergy to their hay so we are making the decision that my health matters more. Their hay/house is now outside part of the time. I do believe having a pet can teach responsibility for kids.

I'm not sure why you single me out when I was not the only one with an opinion on elevating animals to human status. I could not care less how people love their animals, but this family member's decisions is not only effecting their health (getting up all night feeding them treats), but also their ability to travel to see loved ones, and the ability of their own loved ones to come see them as their animal scares the kids. My having pet guinea pigs has nothing to do with elevating animals to human status. My guinea pigs are still guinea pigs. I put humans above animals always. I developed an allergy to their hay so we are making the decision that my health matters more. Their hay/house is now outside part of the time. I do believe having a pet can teach responsibility for kids.
I’m sorry, cause again I think you seem very nice and caring. I was your choice of words, disgust, that hit me. I elevated my dog to human status because she acted like a human. There are a lot of things I would like to say on this forum to a lot of people, to speak my mind, but I know that I am gonna get back a bunch, so I tread lightly. I know we are in a thread with a bunch of meat eaters, including myself, but I took offense to that. I did ignore your comment at first, but it just keeps going. I loved my dog like my child and I think it is wonderful when other people do too, and then we eat meat because it is good too. I always said there are no animals in heaven, but since knowing my little Meme, I think there are.

InChristAlone

there really is a pet mania nowadays. It is staggering considering pets used to be working farm animals that would guard the herd/farm and cats would take care of any rodents.

Was thinking of making a thread about this. People calling their pets their "daughter/son". Couples having a dog instead of a child and taking it to day care where workers are instructed to call them "dog mom/dad". Spending outrageous amounts of money on pets clothing, sleeping with their dogs, french kissing dogs, spending the majority of their free time playing with dogs, etc.

The people I know who were born in the late 1930s-1940s are outraged by this phenomenon and they all think this overcompensation due to personal relationship failures.
Pets developed neotenous appearance to subdue the apex predator on earth into spending all their time feeding them and cleaning their waste and working to be able to afford this. But it is human beings' fault for interfering with them to this extent (overdomestication has them stuck in evolutionary adolescence and now they're increasingly helpless)

Fertility rate is dropping and a lot of those people are misanthropic so this is the replacement. Having a pet also does not require you to be held accountable for your behaviour to receive "loyalty" and "affection". Pets wont talk back, judge you and are submissive to get food. Humans are prone to anthropomorphizing these traits and interpreting them as "pure love/friendship"

We've been shamed so much by culture into "humans bad!" that people are very repressed emotionally. They have little empathy for others and have made pets their emotional outlet. Most don't have the energy for children if they're honest with themselves...if they even can have them after the vaxx.

Its not just disgusting to you, it is universally disgusting. Folks that think of animals having the same rights that God gave to man is a signal that we are at the end of the world. Man was made in the image of God and when folks would rather own dogs than have children its all over.

Three other people on this thread who expressed a similar concern. Do you think they were also harsh with their opinion @Rinse & rePeat ?

Ecclesiastes 3:1-8
(New International Version)
There is a time for everything,
and a season for every activity under heaven:
a time to be born and a time to die,
a time to plant and a time to uproot,
a time to kill and a time to heal,
a time to tear down and a time to build,
a time to weep and a time to laugh,
a time to mourn and a time to dance,
a time to scatter stones and a time to gather them,
a time to embrace and a time to refrain,
a time to search and a time to give up,
a time to keep and a time to throw away,
a time to tear and a time to mend,
a time to be silent and a time to speak,
a time to love and a time to hate,
a time for war and a time for peace.
(NIV)

Three other people on this thread who expressed a similar concern. Do you think they were also harsh with their opinion @Rinse & rePeat ?
I have not read what everybody has said. They agree with you and they too can see now how I feel. No matter we all like each other, we are just expressing our differing opinions, and I decided to stick up for myself. We all knew coming into this thread it wasn’t gonna be a kumbaya experience. We are good, here is my olive branch 🌿

Its not just disgusting to you, it is universally disgusting. Folks that think of animals having the same rights that God gave to man is a signal that we are at the end of the world. Man was made in the image of God and when folks would rather own dogs than have children its all over.
Not having children is not always a choice, especially nowadays, with so much sterility. I think loving a pet dearly is a nice alternative.

InChristAlone

I have not read what everybody has said. They agree with you and they too can see now how I feel. No matter we all like each other, we are just expressing our differing opinions, and I decided to stick up for myself. We all knew coming into this thread it wasn’t gonna be a kumbaya experience. We are good, here is my olive branch 🌿
Yeah we do need to be able to express our differing opinions so thanks for expressing yours.:grouphug

It wouldn't be fun to have my family member know I said this about how they are behaving and for that I repent of my sin of gossip. I was using them as an example. No one wants to feel like their loved one cares more about an animal than them! I should have used myself as an example, I and my husband have made this mistake when we decided abruptly to adopt a very large dog which takes experience to train. It traumatized my older son who has Asperger's, the dog bit me in the face after we went on a walk came inside and he saw his bone sitting across the floor. There were signs of aggression we ignored up to this point. We can now never have a dog unless we estrange my son who has an intense fear of dogs now. My family member lives down the road from us but we don't go over there much because they won't keep their large pitbull from jumping on my son (they won't even put a collar on her because she is their 'daughter').

Yeah we do need to be able to express our differing opinions so thanks for expressing yours.:grouphug

It wouldn't be fun to have my family member know I said this about how they are behaving and for that I repent of my sin of gossip. I was using them as an example. No one wants to feel like their loved one cares more about an animal than them! I should have used myself as an example, I and my husband have made this mistake when we decided abruptly to adopt a very large dog which takes experience to train. It traumatized my older son who has Asperger's, the dog bit me in the face after we went on a walk came inside and he saw his bone sitting across the floor. There were signs of aggression we ignored up to this point. We can now never have a dog unless we estrange my son who has an intense fear of dogs now. My family member lives down the road from us but we don't go over there much because they won't keep their large pitbull from jumping on my son (they won't even put a collar on her because she is their 'daughter').
I hear you you. I don’t like being around unruly pets, children or people. So I think the problem is more to the point of being complacent and lazy. People don’t take the time to teach their children and pets how to behave, which grows unruly people and pets. I don’t blame you or your son for avoiding that home, I would too, a pit bull especially. Sorry to stereotype, but I have been bitten by a dog, which resulted in a tetanus shot, which is the only vaccination i have had in my life, so dogs scare me.

InChristAlone

I hear you you. I don’t like being around unruly pets, children or people. So I think the problem is more to the point of being complacent and lazy. People don’t take the time to teach their children and pets how to behave, which grows unruly people and pets. I don’t blame you or your son for avoiding that home, I would too, a pit bull especially. Sorry to stereotype, but I have been bitten by a dog, which resulted in a tetanus shot, which is the only vaccination i have had in my life, so dogs scare me.
Yeah being complacent with a pet is definitely what resulted in my harsh opinion of 'disgusting'. And it even extends to my own behavior not recognizing I was putting me and my family in danger of this adopted large breed dog (not pit). I think whenever there's a strong opinion in many cases it could be based on experience or being outraged by something we believe to be horrific such as my opinion of 15 yr old girls having their breasts removed by doctors not following the Hippocratic oath of 'do no harm'. I'm sorry you were also bit. I denied the vaccine in the ER and just treated it with manuka honey. Thankfully it didn't get infected , they washed it out very well as it wasn't a puncture wound it was slashed open. Your parents didn't get you vaccinated as a child? I had all the ones my parents were told to get except the flu shot, never had that one.

I'm following this girl's journey after getting her lip ripped off by a friend's pit bull, I am so grateful my injury was no where near as bad.

The newest video on her channel shows the amazing job her plastic surgeon has done, just stunning what can be done for folks who get disfigured.

Old Irenaeus

I’m sorry, cause again I think you seem very nice and caring. I was your choice of words, disgust, that hit me. I elevated my dog to human status because she acted like a human. There are a lot of things I would like to say on this forum to a lot of people, to speak my mind, but I know that I am gonna get back a bunch, so I tread lightly. I know we are in a thread with a bunch of meat eaters, including myself, but I took offense to that. I did ignore your comment at first, but it just keeps going. I loved my dog like my child and I think it is wonderful when other people do too, and then we eat meat because it is good too. I always said there are no animals in heaven, but since knowing my little Meme, I think there are.
Having affection for animals is a good thing, but people can definitely have inordinate attachments to pet. Even when you love them very much, you should be able to distinguish between the value of a pet and the value of a fellow human being. Here's an example of how extreme the disorder can get:

View: https://youtu.be/joF7nGG0POA

Yeah being complacent with a pet is definitely what resulted in my harsh opinion of 'disgusting'. And it even extends to my own behavior not recognizing I was putting me and my family in danger of this adopted large breed dog (not pit). I think whenever there's a strong opinion in many cases it could be based on experience or being outraged by something we believe to be horrific such as my opinion of 15 yr old girls having their breasts removed by doctors not following the Hippocratic oath of 'do no harm'. I'm sorry you were also bit. I denied the vaccine in the ER and just treated it with manuka honey. Thankfully it didn't get infected , they washed it out very well as it wasn't a puncture wound it was slashed open. Your parents didn't get you vaccinated as a child? I had all the ones my parents were told to get except the flu shot, never had that one.

I'm following this girl's journey after getting her lip ripped off by a friend's pit bull, I am so grateful my injury was no where near as bad.

The newest video on her channel shows the amazing job her plastic surgeon has done, just stunning what can be done for folks who get disfigured.

I got the dog bite and tetanus shot when I was about 8 and I remember having the polio vaccine at school, but I don’t know about any others. Funny I never had the measles or chicken pox, but I did have the mumps when I was five. Otherwise we didn’t get the flu and other things that other kids were getting, not even colds. Avoiding all of those needless scare tactic vaccinations has really paid off for me.

Having affection for animals is a good thing, but people can definitely have inordinate attachments to pet. Even when you love them very much, you should be able to distinguish between the value of a pet and the value of a fellow human being. Here's an example of how extreme the disorder can get:

View: https://youtu.be/joF7nGG0POA

This is not an affection, this is an attention seeker, like people walking around with snakes around their neck and parrots on their shoulders.

Makrosky

@Rinse & rePeat I always had the feeling that dogs are more closer to humans of what we think. In consciousness terms. One example : I remember staying on a friends place for a couple of months in a different city. She had a dog, very shy, we almost didn't interact even if I love animals but we saw each other every day and she was ok with me. The last night before I would leave we were in the sofa calmly (she was just a friend) chatting about my departure with my friend. When it was about time to end the chat, go to sleep, and know that we won't see each other in a long time or maybe ever again, I was not paying attention to the dog and she gently jumped from the ground to my lap, licked me on the face, jumped back to the ground and went to her place to sleep. As if she was saying farewell to me. That is mindblowing. They really are much more conscious than what we normally think.

joaquin

Regardless of how one feels about animals, men have been tossed into jail for how they treated their animals. THAT IS PERVERSE.

What that means is that the cow that farmer Brown thinks he owns, he does not really own. For the mob will say, we don't approve of the way you treat that cow, so we're taking her away and locking you up.

Same way some powerful countries steal from other weaker countries. We don't like how your managing your resources so we are going to take it from you in the name of human rights.

THIEVERY but renamed as Justice.

Makrosky

In another place where I was living, a shared house, the owner had a dog (she). It was a time when I was experimenting with DHEA and I think (was not scientifically tested ofc) the dog reacted to it. Every time I would use DHEA she would sit on (on, not at) my feet and get very close to me. When I was not using DHEA she would not get so close neither sit on my feet.

Weird. Insane. But true.

Makrosky

Regardless of how one feels about animals, men have been tossed into jail for how they treated their animals. THAT IS PERVERSE.

What that means is that the cow that farmer Brown thinks he owns, he does not really own. For the mob will say, we don't approve of the way you treat that cow, so we're taking her away and locking you up.

Same way some powerful countries steal from other weaker countries. We don't like how your managing your resources so we are going to take it from you in the name of human rights.

THIEVERY but renamed as Justice.
Absolutely in favor that law strikes hard to those who mistreat animals. You cannot do whatever you want even if you own it mate. If you own an island, you are not allowed to pollute it. In many countries if you own a piece of art you cannot burn it. If you mistreat your kids, the social services will take them away from you.

@Rinse & rePeat I always had the feeling that dogs are more closer to humans of what we think. In consciousness terms. One example : I remember staying on a friends place for a couple of months in a different city. She had a dog, very shy, we almost didn't interact even if I love animals but we saw each other every day and she was ok with me. The last night before I would leave we were in the sofa calmly (she was just a friend) chatting about my departure with my friend. When it was about time to end the chat, go to sleep, and know that we won't see each other in a long time or maybe ever again, I was not paying attention to the dog and she gently jumped from the ground to my lap, licked me on the face, jumped back to the ground and went to her place to sleep. As if she was saying farewell to me. That is mindblowing. They really are much more conscious than what we normally think.
That is so cool! She liked you. Animals sense good people and are more intuitive than us. That is why it pains my heart greatly that some countries eat dogs and monkeys. That is so terrible.

Makrosky

That is so cool! She liked you. Animals sense good people and are more intuitive than us. That is why it pains my heart greatly that some countries eat dogs and monkeys. That is so terrible.
I would become vegetarian if I could handle it. But my health gets bad, I get super cold and weak after a few days. The less animals we kill/abuse the better. They are conscious.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom