Pine pollen makes me "alpha"

Sospian

Alright so I've noticed this for a while now. I'm a guy that puts in a lot of effort to maintain higher levels of androgens, but something about pine pollen just hits different - specifically from tinctures.

I've noted these effects in other guys I've recommended it to too. I become so much more "open", charismatic, and have a powerful aggression I can control at will.
I'm usually an introvert but pine pollen makes approach women with no issues whatsoever - in fact I've noted times I've had to stop myself from going around talking to girls; a massive "I just don't give a f***" vibe.

Now, I only use this once a week at max because I'm not sure whether frequent can interfere with the HPTA. A client of mine reported no negative side effects to his bloods while using it once a week.

I believe pine pollen contains epitestosterone, DHEA, androsterone & androstenodione, although I'm not sure which is responsible for the godlike feeling.

If anyone has a clue, that'd be great as I'd love to see if I can take the isolated androgen daily without side effects

FitnessMike

Alright so I've noticed this for a while now. I'm a guy that puts in a lot of effort to maintain higher levels of androgens, but something about pine pollen just hits different - specifically from tinctures.

I've noted these effects in other guys I've recommended it to too. I become so much more "open", charismatic, and have a powerful aggression I can control at will.
I'm usually an introvert but pine pollen makes approach women with no issues whatsoever - in fact I've noted times I've had to stop myself from going around talking to girls; a massive "I just don't give a f***" vibe.

Now, I only use this once a week at max because I'm not sure whether frequent can interfere with the HPTA. A client of mine reported no negative side effects to his bloods while using it once a week.

I believe pine pollen contains epitestosterone, DHEA, androsterone & androstenodione, although I'm not sure which is responsible for the godlike feeling.

If anyone has a clue, that'd be great as I'd love to see if I can take the isolated androgen daily without side effects
i got it at home, i wonder if that would somehow help metabolism, also its disgusting

FitnessMike

Makrosky

I also use it only once x week since I am afraid of hitting some feedback loop and shutdown endogenous production. I couldn't find specific info about this. Some websites (usually sellers of some kind of pine pollen product) say it can shut it down, some others says it can't. But they don't seem to provide that answer as a scientifically proven one. Hence, once x week.

GodsHound

I made a strong tincture with navi organics powder and vodka a while back and found it very powerful - taking it sublingually. I stopped bc I was worried about what hormones it was influencing. It hasn't been studied very well. The one paper that references the testosterone content is very short and I believe it also states of estrogens being present as well. That being said, i've still got some left over and might give it another go lol

GodsHound

I made a strong tincture with navi organics powder and vodka a while back and found it very powerful - taking it sublingually. I stopped bc I was worried about what hormones it was influencing. It hasn't been studied very well. The one paper that references the testosterone content is very short and I believe it also states of estrogens being present as well. That being said, i've still got some left over and might give it another go lol
I was wrong about the that paper finding estrogens, although they cite two other papers that have found estrogens in other pollens.

Testosterone, epitestosterone and androstenedione in the pollen of Scotch pine P. silvestris L

ddjd

Interesting. I've got some capsules I think I'll try again. Sounds kind of similar to the effects I was getting from 11 keto DHT

wolfman37

Where can I learn to make tinctures? I've googled it, but not having any luck

Marquis777

You remind me of my first dhea and pregnenolone run. I used 200mg of dhea every 3-4 hours and did 100mg of pregnenolone at the same time. I'm using it now.

I felt so alpha I didn't care if conflict came up. The mind set was if the worst happenes it happenes vs hoping to God the worst-case doesn't happen. Your just ready for whatever. I try to be nice though.

I use progesterone 20mg every 3-4 hours too now. I feel great on it so far. It makes you more open-minded too. Just ready to live and learn.

Marquis777

You want to take it in cycles. Maybe 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off or something. Don't use it once a week. It's a waste of potential.

GodsHound

Where can I learn to make tinctures? I've googled it, but not having any luck
I followed a couple videos on youtube. Dead simple. You need:

Broken cell wall pine pollen powder
White spirit alcohol - at least 40% ABV - strong organic grain alcohol is often recommended but I just used vodka 40%
Jar
Nut milk bag (just a cotton bag) for straining.

I just eyeballed it and mixed the pollen and the alcohol until the mixture was barely liquid, like a thick cement consistency. At least a 1:1 ratio of each. Stir well. Let sit for a month stirring/ shaking occasionally. After a month strain the alcohol tincture back out through a cotton bag.

OP
S

Sospian

You want to take it in cycles. Maybe 3 weeks on 1-2 weeks off or something. Don't use it once a week. It's a waste of potential.
How certain are you that that won't affect endogenous T production? Can't find anything and I swear I felt low energy after trying it for consecutive days

l3gend

How certain are you that that won't affect endogenous T production? Can't find anything and I swear I felt low energy after trying it for consecutive days
My nuts shrank after doing 5 days on 2 off with taking powder sublingually for 2 weeks. Felt tired and weak in the gym for about a week or so before things came back.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals