Post Plandemic Legal Actions Here

P

Peatress

This is an update on the legal advice we received on the merits of Class Action Covid UK’s case against government officials, and the direction we have decided to take, based on this.

Giraffe

Scotland had absurd death rates in the beginning of the plandemic. First, elderly who were in hospital have been transferred to care homes. There has been a huge number of do not resuscitate orders and it looks like many elderly have been "euthanized" with midazolam.

Nicola Sturgeon and Jeane Freeman - former health ministers - might be the first to be convicted of corporate manslaughter.

P

Peatress

Scotland had absurd death rates in the beginning of the plandemic. First, elderly who were in hospital have been transferred to care homes. There has been a huge number of do not resuscitate orders and it looks like many elderly have been "euthanized" with midazolam.

Nicola Sturgeon and Jeane Freeman - former health ministers - might be the first to be convicted of corporate manslaughter.

Scotland also had a high vaccination rate compared to other parts of the UK.

Giraffe

Scotland also had a high vaccination rate compared to other parts of the UK.

IIRC the UK started to administer the clot shots in December 2020. Look at week 17 of 2020 and compare with Germany. (I have set the filter at 65+)

1680555505539.png

1680555548932.png

P

Peatress

Germany also had a high vaccination rate, I wonder why the deaths were so high in Scotland? I was thinking perhaps it could be vitamin D deficiency and general poor nutrition. Then I set the filter at 65+ for England and it's high too

1680557116336.png

P

Peatress

This article explains in more detail what I am referring to in post 262 above.

Thank you. Ian Davis details the plandemic in his book Pseudopandemic which is free to download. This article is great. The Cygnus scenario of 2016 is the reason many doctors did not question the policies. I wonder if our politicians also too part in some sort of pandemic preparedness because they all seem to be acting in unison.

As for the Scottish nurse being interviewed by police - why has it taken so long? There have been many complaints and evidence filed. I keep thinking any day now they whole thing will be exposed..........

P

Peatress

@Giraffe I forgot to add, the Midazolam poisoning has been discussed on this thread

P

Peatress

Brooke Jackson Vs Pfizer Case Dismissed. What Next?​

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_bNs0pk5bA

In this rivetting conversation, Shabnam Palesa Mohamed engages Katherine Watt and Sasha Latypova about the hotly debated dismissal of Brook Jackson's court case against Pfizer, Ventavia and ICON. Were they surprised at Judge Michael's Truncale's judgment? What did they think about the judgment as it relates to false claims, defrauding government and democracy? What are the prospects of success in other cases against the controversial Pfizer INC? Or should the public exercise its vote in protest?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals