Post Plandemic Legal Actions Here

Mathgirl

A good friend of mine filed a lawsuit against her employer un ADA law. The law states something to the effect that if your employer treats you as disabled and discriminates against you based on this labeling of you, then you are protected by ADA law as a disabled person by legal definition.

The burden of proof then shifts to your employer to prove that you are in fact "disabled" and that's why they offered you accommodations (the shot/masks). Accommodations offered to disabled people can be refused. They end up in a bad spot-they kept medical records by taking temperatures and health history, they are not doctors (and yet required a medical device) and potentially discriminated against you by forcing the accommodation. And if they fired you...

Her case has gone to the 9th circuit where it sits and waits

Pete Rey

I've just discovered this website.

I would strongly recommend not following her. At best you will waste your time going down a bunch of rabbit holes, and then get steamrolled if you ever decide to try and argue it in court. At worst you will get the hammer brought down on your head with the IRS stuff. Anything to do with citizenship, liens, trusts, etc., just move on. This is known in legal circles as patriot mythology. The genre has been around for a long time, and lawyers always lick their chops when they hear any of it. If you want to get into litigation, there's no shortcut or substitute for learning the rules of civil procedure and studying actual case law.

Peatress

I would strongly recommend not following her. At best you will waste your time going down a bunch of rabbit holes, and then get steamrolled if you ever decide to try and argue it in court. At worst you will get the hammer brought down on your head with the IRS stuff. Anything to do with citizenship, liens, trusts, etc., just move on. This is known in legal circles as patriot mythology. The genre has been around for a long time, and lawyers always lick their chops when they hear any of it. If you want to get into litigation, there's no shortcut or substitute for learning the rules of civil procedure and studying actual case law.
Interesting. I'm not in the US but there are similar things in the UK. I haven't looked into it in detail yet so I am not going to completely dismiss it without more research. Thank you for the warning anyway.

David PS

Peatress

Peatress

Must watch for anyone in the UK

Newsbreak 161 | July 2, '23 | Edward Ellis, Equity Lawyer, Wrongfully Held in Prison, Shines a Light​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/567GbaLuIu38/

David PS

David PS

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals