Mossy

"...bowing to mounting legal pressure." 🤔
AKA the law.

David PS

Beatrix_

151327.png

151424.png

Peatress

It's extraordinary that all our newspapers are running vaccine injury stories. I should be over the moon - at last. However, a part of me is asking, what are they up to?

Beatrix_

I thought AZ had been pulled off the market, I imagine it is convenient to put all the blame on it. I wonder why don't they do it with Janssen as well?

Peatress

Delingpole interviews Katherine Watt - Haven't listened yet but I trust it will be worth the time based on her substack

View: https://rumble.com/v3u8m61-katherine-watt.html

Peatress

DKayJoe

Good point @Beatrix_ AZ is not being used in the UK anymore. I think it's withdrawn from other European countries as well. I'm not sure about Janssen.
AZ's vaccine was a flash in the pan anyway, I wonder if the backlash to these vaccines is stronger than they anticipated and so they're scapegoating the AZ one. Seeing articles like this in the paper will satiate some peoples outrage, switching them from "look what they've been doing, we need to fight this" to "see? I told you! Now we can move on" all the while Phizer and Moderna are vindicated as the 'safe' ones.

Peatress

AZ's vaccine was a flash in the pan anyway, I wonder if the backlash to these vaccines is stronger than they anticipated and so they're scapegoating the AZ one. Seeing articles like this in the paper will satiate some peoples outrage, switching them from "look what they've been doing, we need to fight this" to "see? I told you! Now we can move on" all the while Phizer and Moderna are vindicated as the 'safe' ones.
The government has facilitated that thinking by taking AZ off the market. 10 million doses of covid jabs have been given this season already.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals