Processing the change. Moving forward….

GreekDemiGod

Unfortunately that's just symptom control. I did the same for many years. Mine was so bad refried beans could give me a panic attack a couple days later. I am now eating beans twice a day after getting my bile less toxic. The more gas the more pain you have from them the worse toxicity you have.
Getting your bile less toxic…easier said than done. Soluble fiber is supposed to do that, but I’d you can’t tolerate it, where’s the catch? How did you actually lessened the toxicity of your bile?
And do you feel worse if you stop consuming soluble fiber again?

InChristAlone

Getting your bile less toxic…easier said than done. Soluble fiber is supposed to do that, but I’d you can’t tolerate it, where’s the catch? How did you actually lessened the toxicity of your bile?
And do you feel worse if you stop consuming soluble fiber again?
Yeah I hear ya, it took me so long to even have the courage to try the beans because it always and I mean always caused problems (well I used to eat them before I ever got sick). I haven't attempted going off the beans yet since I'm still amazed I can eat them! I have had quite a lot of gas in the last couple days but I was eating spicy food and then a dairy heavy dish and I'm premenstrual which means more toxic bile! I definitely have not arrived at a healthy gut yet. I suspected going off the juice was helping because fermentation of fructose puts a strain on the liver, and using activated charcoal seems to mop up enough endotoxin. And I used coffee enemas to get bile flowing again.

GreekDemiGod

Yeah I hear ya, it took me so long to even have the courage to try the beans because it always and I mean always caused problems (well I used to eat them before I ever got sick). I haven't attempted going off the beans yet since I'm still amazed I can eat them! I have had quite a lot of gas in the last couple days but I was eating spicy food and then a dairy heavy dish and I'm premenstrual which means more toxic bile! I definitely have not arrived at a healthy gut yet. I suspected going off the juice was helping because fermentation of fructose puts a strain on the liver, and using activated charcoal seems to mop up enough endotoxin. And I used coffee enemas to get bile flowing again.
I've been eating red kidney beans almost daily for the past month or so. At first, they gave me gas/ flatulence, but that gradually got much better. I actually like eating them, with salt and olive oil.
So as the microbiome adapts, we can definitely learn to tolerate it better.
But they still give me negative effects, as do other starches. I have a long history of digestive issues.

InChristAlone

I've been eating red kidney beans almost daily for the past month or so. At first, they gave me gas/ flatulence, but that gradually got much better. I actually like eating them, with salt and olive oil.
But they still give me negative effects, as do other starches. I have a long history of digestive issues.
What negatives do you have with starches? I can eat lots of refined starch and not notice anything. White rice may be a bit constipating. But white wheat is fine. Yeah I'm looking forward to my gut adapting and changing. The bean protocol suggests using the soluble fiber as medicine multiple times a day. The more it gets the bile out the less toxic it will be. But I do think we need to be aware of endotoxin issues.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Just have to play with timing and amount til you find what works for you at any given time. Some people find they cannot do them at all at first. I was not able to handle them at first but now I am.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals