Psyllium Husk

Dutchie

I just bought the Dinkov/Haidut recommended one from Allergy research... a person here seems to think it used to be "pure" cellulose, when Dinkov recommended it... I posted a question to the vendor (I doubt it has changed)... I think all cellulose powder is microcrystalline... I could be wrong...
Yes, that's the reply I got. That basically any cellulose powder is microcrystalline cellulose.
That's why I'd opted for a pet cellulose powder, bc it was cheaper. Insoluble fiber helps me with bm's as opposed to only cellulose powder, but I'm questioning if the cellulose powder might be causing some lowgrade inflammation.

TucsonJJ

Yes, that's the reply I got. That basically any cellulose powder is microcrystalline cellulose.
That's why I'd opted for a pet cellulose powder, bc it was cheaper. Insoluble fiber helps me with bm's as opposed to only cellulose powder, but I'm questioning if the cellulose powder might be causing some lowgrade inflammation.
If you "search" psyllium fiber here, lots of guys really like it... me too, and it is not very soluble... I add some cellulose to it sometimes, works great. I take heaping tablespoons before each meal... poopin' great!

Dutchie

If you "search" psyllium fiber here, lots of guys really like it... me too, and it is not very soluble... I add some cellulose to it sometimes, works great. I take heaping tablespoons before each meal... poopin' great!
Thanks, for a while I've been using Apple pectin with some cellulose powder
Psyllium is 70% soluble and 30% insoluble.
I'd never tried it before, bc I wanted separated powders of soluble and insoluble fiber, but maybe I should give psyllium a try.

For natural high cellulose powder, I did use coconut flour, which works great but I found towards the end of my cycle the little bit of carbs/fructans in it became difficult to digest.

AinmAnseo

Forum Supporter
What pet cellulose product did you get?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals