Psyllium Husk

Cloudhands

So i recently talked to Peat via email about psyllium fiber. Something ive used on and off and always found lots of benefit from. I was only curious about his opinion, which is, that if it works, then it is good, and if it doesnt, then it is bad.
Well for me, it works. Really well. Way better than carrot salad, mushrooms or bamboo shoots. I think that its worth trying, which is why i wanted to share this. It gives me perfect poops (no wipes) every time. It completely got rid of any endotoxin symptoms including a white tongue. No fiber never worked for me. It always made my poop sludgey and gross. I just eat 2-3 tsp of it a day in chocolate milk and voila!

I took it for maybe 20 years but now I don’t need it anymore. I think I’m better off without it.

B

Braveheart

So i recently talked to Peat via email about psyllium fiber. Something ive used on and off and always found lots of benefit from. I was only curious about his opinion, which is, that if it works, then it is good, and if it doesnt, then it is bad.
Well for me, it works. Really well. Way better than carrot salad, mushrooms or bamboo shoots. I think that its worth trying, which is why i wanted to share this. It gives me perfect poops (no wipes) every time. It completely got rid of any endotoxin symptoms including a white tongue. No fiber never worked for me. It always made my poop sludgey and gross. I just eat 2-3 tsp of it a day in chocolate milk and voila!
1 tsp a day, after all food, in a glass of oj...am as happy with that as you seem to be....

Vajra

I took it for maybe 20 years but now I don’t need it anymore. I think I’m better off without it.
You've stated before that you kind of got dependent on it. But is it really any different than carrot salad? Or mushrooms or bamboo shoots, that kind of thing? Do you think it's the same deal with them, that they shouldn't be 'depended' on?
This guy did not have a positive experience with it...

Last edited:

Andman

works better for me than carrot, mushrooms etc too

theres gotta be some downsides tho, if it sticks to the colon wall like it does to a glass or cup im not sure thats desireable

southcesar

Some people take this to have anal sex without having to do anal douching. Should lower endoxin for sure

makaronai

Every time I take psyllium husk, I get very weird dreams. Tried again last night and it happened again! My son who breastfeeds a few times at night also seemed more restless than usual, wailing in his sleep. I’m curious but too scared to try again! Anyone else noticed any hallucinogenic effects?.. Raw garlic before bed affects me similarly.

Kray

Wow @Cloudhands, so encouraging to read your post. Can you share the brand you use? Powder or bulk recommended? Do you take a single dose, or spread 2-3 times per day? Thank you-

Kray

Every time I take psyllium husk, I get very weird dreams. Tried again last night and it happened again! My son who breastfeeds a few times at night also seemed more restless than usual, wailing in his sleep. I’m curious but too scared to try again! Anyone else noticed any hallucinogenic effects?.. Raw garlic before bed affects me similarly.
@makaronai, curious as to what time of day you take psyllium? If I take CS at night I can wake up because my stomach is "in motion" from CS. Not sure, but sounds like you might be taking at night?

TucsonJJ

Wow @Cloudhands, so encouraging to read your post. Can you share the brand you use? Powder or bulk recommended? Do you take a single dose, or spread 2-3 times per day? Thank you-
Works great for me too... I use Equate brand from Walmart. Slightly better than the generic Walgreens stuff, mixes a bit better... but both work. I add a little cellulose fiber on Dinkov's recommendation.

Dutchie

Works great for me too... I use Equate brand from Walmart. Slightly better than the generic Walgreens stuff, mixes a bit better... but both work. I add a little cellulose fiber on Dinkov's recommendation.

Which cellulose powder do you use?
(I think psyllium is about 30% insoluble fiber)

TucsonJJ

Which cellulose powder do you use?
(I think psyllium is about 30% insoluble fiber)
I just bought the Dinkov/Haidut recommended one from Allergy research... a person here seems to think it used to be "pure" cellulose, when Dinkov recommended it... I posted a question to the vendor (I doubt it has changed)... I think all cellulose powder is microcrystalline... I could be wrong...

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals