Remembering Ray Peat Call-In Show with Georgi Dinkov

Peater

I will be in bed by then. :confused: But it will be amongst the first things I watch tomorrow. It's funny, I'm remembering how Ray would make me laugh just with the way he would come out with just a "Yeah" or "no" to a question. It never seemed rude the way he did it.

David PS

The call-in show is almost 2.5 hours in length. Shorly after the 35 minute mark, Trebbie speaks about Ray and his wife. Here is the link to Trebbie's comments.

Peatful

The call-in show is almost 2.5 hours in length. Shorly after the 35 minute mark, Trebbie speaks about Ray and his wife. Here is the link to Trebbie's comments.
Wow.

Everyone needs to listen to her words.

She is a beautiful soul a kin to Ray’s.

This is wonderful.
And makes me miss him more.

ATP

It was an amazing show with so many great stories from callers of how Ray positively influenced their lives. Thank you for the show Danny and Georgi.

Last edited:

golder

Trebbie’s call was such a special moment. You know that Ray’s testament to Danny and Georgi was genuine because he was a man of few words (largely because he always found the right ones the first time around). ‘’They always ask such great questions. I really enjoy their company’’. To see how much he meant to Danny was truly one of the most touching things I’ve seen. That 60 seconds of vulnerability will stay with me for a lifetime. Danny often introduced himself as ‘the apprentice Ray never wanted’, but the truth is that his humility, analytical drive and honesty is everything that Ray would look for to help spread his ideas. Danny was the bridge to the layman that Ray would never have made. The loss to the world is unbearably painful, whilst I’m not there yet, I’m convinced there’s some beauty to be found in it, somewhere.

Peater

Trebbie’s call was such a special moment. You know that Ray’s testament to Danny and Georgi was genuine because he was a man of few words (largely because he always found the right ones the first time around). ‘’They always ask such great questions. I really enjoy their company’’. To see how much he meant to Danny was truly one of the most touching things I’ve seen. That 60 seconds of vulnerability will stay with me for a lifetime. Danny often introduced himself as ‘the apprentice Ray never wanted’, but the truth is that his humility, analytical drive and honesty is everything that Ray would look for to help spread his ideas. Danny was the bridge to the layman that Ray would never have made. The loss to the world is unbearably painful, whilst I’m not there yet, I’m convinced there’s some beauty to be found in it, somewhere.
Beautiful post golder.

unsubscribed

Well said :)

Peatress

It was a special moment when Danny reacted to Trebbie. Love is always beautiful even when painful.

LadyRae

That was a great podcast, as usual. Georgi very mellow on his 16 mgs of Cyproheptadine 😉

Blossom

Forum Supporter
That was a great podcast, as usual. Georgi very mellow on his 16 mgs of Cyproheptadine 😉
I gave myself an anesthetic dose of progesterone before bed the day we learned of his passing. :)

LadyRae

I gave myself an anesthetic dose of progesterone before bed the day we learned of his passing. :)
Sounds like a healthy coping strategy 💞. Saddening news for us all. I just thought for sure he would live longer in his healthier way

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Sounds like a healthy coping strategy 💞. Saddening news for us all. I just thought for sure he would live longer in his healthier way
Yes, I thought that too but perhaps God in his infinite love and mercy took him when he did peacefully on thanksgiving as a reward for his great service to humanity.

CJ_87

I agree, especially about Danny. Everyone who knows him knows what a huge influence Ray Peat has had on his life, so it was entirely appropriate for Danny to be authentic to his grief. I'm sure that many of us watching cried along with him. Hearing or reading Ray's words, however brief, can often have a very therapeutic, healing effect on the listener. It was a moving tribute.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Trebbie's call was so moving, it was such a touching moment to get that little peak into Ray's life and a witness to the love he shared for everyone. Thank you Trebbie if you are reading this.

It is not a coincidence that Danny was able to do those interviews with Ray these last couple years, what a true Gift that was.

Lollipop2

It was so sweet for me to hear Trebbie’s call in. I was touched that Ray died peacefully in his sleep. Like she said it was his time. What a grand soul he was! I hope by my efforts I might in this life begin to approach his tallness as a soul.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals