Reversing ESRD at 26

I'm a 26 year old male with hypertension who's just been diagnosed with ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease). I got diagnosed with stage 3 CKD in june of '21, and now I've been put on dialysis and the transplant list. This has all been so shocking to me, and doctors have been useless in explaining why I've actually had CKD (apart from my hypertension) and what to do about it. If there's anyone here who knows someone who's gotten off dialysis or reversed stage 5 CKD, please let me know in this thread.

L_C

I'm a 26 year old male with hypertension who's just been diagnosed with ESRD (End Stage Renal Disease). I got diagnosed with stage 3 CKD in june of '21, and now I've been put on dialysis and the transplant list. This has all been so shocking to me, and doctors have been useless in explaining why I've actually had CKD (apart from my hypertension) and what to do about it. If there's anyone here who knows someone who's gotten off dialysis or reversed stage 5 CKD, please let me know in this thread.
@yerrag is quite knowledgeable about this. Hopefully he responds.

yerrag

Thanks for tagging me @L_C .

What is the basis for the doctor saying you have ESRD 3?

Give us more details.

Things like ultrasound. Is the kidney shrunken?

Is it based on the urine albumin/creatinine ratio?

Is it based on the eGFR?

Are you urinating differently? Details such as foam, froth, frequency, volume per day etc.

Have you taken a 24hr urine creatinine clearance test to compare against the simplistic eGFR the doctors regularly use?

Can you provide a recent CBC w/platelet count?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals