Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

Buckyball

Honestly I don't have enough knowledge about vaccines in general to comment. This is first i've heard of personalized vaccines and I don't have children so my first dilemma with vaccines has been the COVID vaccines (and dog vaccines) after reading Peat's work for over a decade which helped me figure out what course to take.

I'm not saying nor do I think that RFK has always gotten the science right, but I think he's been close and I think he's been asking the right questions. He is not Ray Peat after all :). And his interest in preventative health and his work on behalf of the environment are of interest to me.

I'm not sure what he has said about climate change but his website does list and talk about the environemnt as one of his priorities. I think he has advocated in the past for renewable energy sources and a carbon tax. Is there more to it?

What is the significance of being on the board of Vantage points? I tried to google but not sure what I'm looking for or what type of organization it is.

Thanks for bringing up these point

Honestly I don't have enough knowledge about vaccines in general to comment. This is first i've heard of personalized vaccines and I don't have children so my first dilemma with vaccines has been the COVID vaccines (and dog vaccines) after reading Peat's work for over a decade which helped me figure out what course to take.

I'm not saying nor do I think that RFK has always gotten the science right, but I think he's been close and I think he's been asking the right questions. He is not Ray Peat after all :). And his interest in preventative health and his work on behalf of the environment are of interest to me.

I'm not sure what he has said about climate change but his website does list and talk about the environemnt as one of his priorities. I think he has advocated in the past for renewable energy sources and a carbon tax. Is there more to it?

What is the significance of being on the board of Vantage points? I tried to google but not sure what I'm looking for or what type of organization it is.

Thanks for bringing up these points.
Regarding the "pandemic" and "vaccines", the more important questions, in my opinion, would be questions that are directed towards the whole scientific establishment, which RFK Jr. has not done. "People say here is a paper showing this, therefore you have to do this..." Dr Peat long ago recognised the nature of the establishment, but a lot of us don't and one of things being thrown at our faces over and over during the past couple of years was to "trust the science", which has conditioned a lot of people to almost immediately turn off when you say "I've done my own research..."

Re Vantage point - I'll link the video here again as I think it contains valuable information. Specific reference for RFK jr at Vantage point starting from 20:37
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Z6fba0EEWb8

OP
I

Izzybelle

Re Vantage point - I'll link the video here again as I think it contains valuable information. Specific reference for RFK jr at Vantage point starting from 20:37

Thanks. I've tried to watch this video twice now and there's something about the way she speaks that is off-putting to me, rambling and hard to follow, points don't follow from the previous, etc. Just my opinion as I know that others like her and have cited this. I'll try again but I'm currently wondering if there aren't a lot of red herrings there that I'd rather not chase down a rabbit-hole. Or maybe it's just above my head.

Regarding the "pandemic" and "vaccines", the more important questions, in my opinion, would be questions that are directed towards the whole scientific establishment, which RFK Jr. has not done. "People say here is a paper showing this, therefore you have to do this..
That would be nice, but honestly I can't even imagine Dr. Peat or anyone with his level of expertise taking this on on a national or even international level which RFK would have to do without even Peat's real expertise in the subject matter. He's already been labeled a conspiracy theorist. I think it's more subliminal and a good start to be questioning the scientific dogma around vaccines. Other questions may follow.

He said sick people should have been quarantined during the lockdown, so who ever is labeled sick, according to health and government authorities, could lose any freedom of movement or seeking whatever care they think would work for them. I understand the desire to latch on to someone who seems to be promoting a message of goodness in all the craziness, and I also want him to be the good guy, but the simple truth is he’s not.
You could be right, I haven't followed him closely over the years, but I always respected him. I'm still learning and disagree with him on some things but he's the only one challenging some things that I think should be challenged. It could be a start. Even if he doesn't get the nomination, I wish that the press would quit with the labeling and dismissing and listen to what he has to say,

Buckyball

Thanks. I've tried to watch this video twice now and there's something about the way she speaks that is off-putting to me, rambling and hard to follow, points don't follow from the previous, etc. Just my opinion as I know that others like her and have cited this. I'll try again but I'm currently wondering if there aren't a lot of red herrings there that I'd rather not chase down a rabbit-hole. Or maybe it's just above my head.

That would be nice, but honestly I can't even imagine Dr. Peat or anyone with his level of expertise taking this on on a national or even international level which RFK would have to do without even Peat's real expertise in the subject matter. He's already been labeled a conspiracy theorist. I think it's more subliminal and a good start to be questioning the scientific dogma around vaccines. Other questions may follow.

You could be right, I haven't followed him closely over the years, but I always respected him. I'm still learning and disagree with him on some things but he's the only one challenging some things that I think should be challenged. It could be a start. Even if he doesn't get the nomination, I wish that the press would quit with the labeling and dismissing and listen to what he has to say,
What about the clip of RFK jr. Himself speaking from 2012? Alison also has a blog, it's called "wrench in the gears". I think I saw an email exchange here shared by some member where Dr Peat linked an article from her blog. That was how I first heard of her work.

OP
I

Izzybelle

Sorry, I just can't get through this. I'm sure she makes some relevant points about RFK but I get too impatient waiting for just one cohesive point. I keep looking at that confusing information graphic (I'm a former cartographer and did lots of other information visualizations) and it doesn't clarify anything to me, just confounds the confusion. She makes so many unexplained references to things I'm not familiar with and then bounces back the original point or some other point at random. I feel like I've jumped into a conversation she's having with a colleague over drinks and where they've had similar discussions in the past and referencing things they've discussed in depth before. Or I've stepped into a graduate-level seminar class in the middle of the semester and I need to catch up on these terms and people she's talking about really quick. Maybe someone can outline the relevant points for me :)

Last edited:

mm33

Forum Supporter
I really like rfk jr but this is an interesting/disturbing story that I’m hoping is just a hot piece

OP
I

Izzybelle

I really like rfk jr but this is an interesting/disturbing story that I’m hoping is just a hot piece

Sounds like too much estrogen :)

LadyRae

Say it with me everyone...

C O N T R O L L E D O P P O S I T I O N
O
N
T
R
O
L
L
E
D

O
P
P
O
S
I
T
I
O
N
I agree, the system is rigged and broken. But we still live in it. Do you just not vote at all? I feel like I want to vote so I will try to find the least offensive choice...

Old Irenaeus

Yes that is evil.....as is his stance on the Ukraine in support of the warmongers.
But do you really think RFK Jr. is going to push vaccine mandates harder than Joseph R. Biden (or his puppeteers) or more aggressively foment war in the Ukraine than Joseph R. Biden? Because the context is that he is running to be the candidate for president nominated by the Democratic Party. Would it not be a positive thing to have RFK Jr shake up the Democratic party?

Momma

is he appealing to the Bernie Sanders voters? Is that the drawl?

OP
I

Izzybelle

For me anyway, it's more about the realization that the democratic party is now the authoritarian one. While still believing in some traditionally liberal policies, Kennedy brings some good points that are now argued on the right.

Pablo Cruise

Foreword is I’m a muttering Brit.

Now I don’t have much time atm. I could be very critical of Robert and his end of the alt machine but I’d rather point out a crowd cheering this line gave me the feels. Quite a thing for a dysphonic voice.

“The spear tip of that rebellion was a fury that the colonists had against the merger, the corrupt merger of state and corporate power.”

I think that’s it. That’s the issue. And perhaps the instruments that empower the corporate in the first place.
I wish your muttering was a little bit clearer. RFK Jr is old school Dem and does not go along with the radical Dems. If we were to have a real Dem as opposed to a bought and sold Dem, ie, Biden, Pelosi, et al I would love to see this Kennedy in office but the hill may be too high to climb.....if I may digress, we found out a few months ago China, courtesy of a company in Michigan, has all of the voting records of the last Presidential election. Why would they want them and what is their plan? We should know the plan.......They are intent in bringing in someone they own, ie, Biden. This is what RFK Jr must deal with as all the other candidates. Mail in voting is the Chinese way of mailing in their preferred candidates. Cool, China gets to choose our President? Does not sound good.

Corp America has lined up with Dem Party and that is just one problem. Watch how the govt does its best to cancel smaller biz so they will have the corrupt Corps as their ally. We will stand up to this wokism or we won't be the country the world admired, a country of free speech and opportunity. BTW Biden and company are making home purchases more difficult so we can all be equal.....as an MP in England gave away the game a few months ago. Equal = Communism or your favorite variety, Marxism.

(ps anyone interested in the 2 American patriots who revealed the release of the voting numbers to China and put in a Texas jail for 8 days and released without charges check out Open.Ink).

Pablo Cruise

He has no chance. The authoritarian left hates this guy for his stance on vaccines.
Yea the Left hate him because he exposed the Vaccine dangers but he has no chance bc China is choosing the candidates if you follow my earlier comment. This is not heresy. Our elections are now fully corrupt. Mail in voting should be illegal. How do we receive more ballots returned than sent out? I believe China is manipulating computerized voting since voting uses the internet and China has the resources to change the voting. No one as unpopular as Joe Biden could win a legit election and he never was capable of receiving more votes than Obama and the most in history. If it smells like a rat it is rat. Of course, all Dems have lost their sense of smell.

Pablo Cruise

Very odd but perhaps his wife just has different views on the matter and they coexist. He is also at odds with this with other members of his family. He wife has also condemned some other comments he has made.

Politico also reported that the event was for Hines' friends within the entertainment industry, and Kennedy was not in the loop about what the invitations had listed.
In a statement to Politico, however, Kennedy explained that he had no part in the invitations that were sent out, seemingly suggesting it was something his wife Cheryl Hines had organized.

"I guess I'm not always the boss at my own house," Kennedy told the outlet. The author also explained there was no one who checked the vaccination or testing status of any of the attendees before they entered the party.
"I believe that every person has the right to make health decisions free from coercion, threats or force by governments, employers, and fellow citizens," the statement said. "I don't always agree with the decisions of others, of course, but I always support their liberty to decide for themselves."

I just can't believe this diatribe......and tearing him down based on some trivalities shows some real bias. I would take RFK Jr any day over any Dem candidate no matter how the "invitations" were handled...

Pablo Cruise

Regardless of his pro Virus stance- He is pro war. Pro war in Ukraine. So not so alternative....Like JFK was becoming —- a peacenik. And he wanted to abolish the CIA. Just sayin’...
(all is documented above -writing on my phone now so no xtra links.)
Very broad statement: pro war. What does that mean? He believes we should continue supporting Ukraine? I doubt it. Don't use your phone. If you want something credible, show us the meat.

CIA and FBI are both corrupt so not sure what your point is in that regard.

OP
I

Izzybelle

I just can't believe this diatribe......and tearing him down based on some trivalities shows some real bias. I would take RFK Jr any day over any Dem candidate no matter how the "invitations" were handled...
I agree, I wasn't the OP but responding to this -- as you rightly point out -- rather trivial criticism. And I still have my sense of smell BTW :)

Pablo Cruise

Regarding the "pandemic" and "vaccines", the more important questions, in my opinion, would be questions that are directed towards the whole scientific establishment, which RFK Jr. has not done. "People say here is a paper showing this, therefore you have to do this..." Dr Peat long ago recognised the nature of the establishment, but a lot of us don't and one of things being thrown at our faces over and over during the past couple of years was to "trust the science", which has conditioned a lot of people to almost immediately turn off when you say "I've done my own research..."

Surprised RFKJr had all this information on the so called Covid vaccine which was not a true vaccine. It was conveniently labeled as one. He was right about the Vaccines that the Left tried to roast him for, his book has been validated with many studies. I am in the med business. I do know how the Covid shot works and how it can get into our DNA. The data suggests the more one gets the Covid jab, the more the side effects not to forget the shot (I can no longer refer to it as a vaccine) has some minor benefit for just 5 months. Compare the benefits to risk ratio and it is the jab does not benefit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom