Robert F. Kennedy Jr as democratic nominee?

LadyRae

Yea the Left hate him because he exposed the Vaccine dangers but he has no chance bc China is choosing the candidates if you follow my earlier comment. This is not heresy. Our elections are now fully corrupt. Mail in voting should be illegal. How do we receive more ballots returned than sent out? I believe China is manipulating computerized voting since voting uses the internet and China has the resources to change the voting. No one as unpopular as Joe Biden could win a legit election and he never was capable of receiving more votes than Obama and the most in history. If it smells like a rat it is rat. Of course, all Dems have lost their sense of smell.
Illegal??😂
My state, Washington, adopted all "mail-in voting" in 2011, (Oregon in 2000!), but it has been in use here since 1983. No poll lines, I can turn my ballot in at my nearest library any time I choose.

Pablo Cruise

Illegal??😂
My state, Washington, adopted all "mail-in voting" in 2011, (Oregon in 2000!), but it has been in use here since 1983. No poll lines, I can turn my ballot in at my nearest library any time I choose.
With due respect, there is only one safe voting way, in person. You history of mail in voting is subject to corruption. No poll lines is more important than fair and honest elections in your world? We are in deep doo doo with that logic. You can poop in a toilet anytime too.

LadyRae

With due respect, there is only one safe voting way, in person. You history of mail in voting is subject to corruption. No poll lines is more important than fair and honest elections in your world? We are in deep doo doo with that logic. You can poop in a toilet anytime too.
Your posts are full of overgeneralizations and crude analogies. Moving on.....

OP
I

Izzybelle

Regarding RFK's Wikipedia entry stating that he is an ardent anti-vaxxer and conspiracy theorist in the first paragraph, some have attempted to have it changed, but the editor states that it is a FACT. I'd love to see this changed but they won't budge:

Semi-protected edit request on 6 April 2023[edit]​

30px-Information_icon4.svg.png
This edit request has been answered. Set the |answered= or |ans= parameter to no to reactivate your request.
Please remove the reference to his promoting conspiracy theories. It’s included as if factual yet lacks specificity. That’s someone’s ad hominem attack. N456AB (talk) 01:39, 6 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]

20px-Red_information_icon_with_gradient_background.svg.png
Not done: His promotion of conspiracy theories is a fact. ––FormalDude (talk) 01:42, 6 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]Sources linked are sources that Wikipedia has (on numerous occasions) cited as not credible. The Guardian and The Hill(right-wing leanings.) The phrase "conspiracy' theory is loaded and should not appear as a summary headliner in Wikipedia. One could say, "Promotes anti-vaccine theories" or a "Vaccine critique" without the overloaded and biased tone. I would remove this sentence as it's clearly politically motivated and heavily biased to assist mainstream candidates Cocoablini (talk). 21:55, 20 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]The Guardian [1] and The Hill [2] are both listed as reliable on the Reliable sources list. David O. Johnson (talk) 01:13, 21 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]Not depicting antivaxers as the pseudoscientists and quacks they are would be WP:FALSEBALANCE. --Hob Gadling (talk) 05:19, 21 April 2023 (UTC)

and:

I came to this page for information about a candidate for the US presidency, and read an ad hominem attack in the first sentence of the article. I do not trust this article’s veracity. A serious writer should address the problem and reorganize the article away from highlighting a biased claim using debatable terms such as “propaganda” and “conspiracy theories” in the first sentence. Looking elsewhere, I found the candidate, apart from his obvious family and personal connections to the White House, is a co-founder of one of the most important environmental organizations in the US. Perhaps this information, which is more ascertainably factual, informative, and unbiased, would be a more cogent way to begin the main article? Billyinthedarbies (talk) 13:37, 20 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]
  • It is not ad hominem (read that article to learn what the term actually means), it correctly depicts the position of this person relative to the science. He has no clue about science, and what he believes about vaccines is clearly wrong, as everybody who knows the first thing about it can tell you. That you do not want to accept that fact has no bearing on it being a fact. Check the reliable sources. We cannot sweep his anti-science positions under the rug just because his fans do not like them.
  • If you have sources about that co-founder thing, bring them. --Hob Gadling (talk) 15:05, 20 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]To me it just seems redundant given that all the source links pertain to anti-vaccine propaganda and nothing further. It is akin to saying “Greta Thunberg is an environmental activist known for promoting an immediate shift towards eco-friendly behaviors to mitigate the negative impacts of climate change and green living.” What is the point of restating the point twice when the sourcing doesn’t reflect a need for further elaboration while also using loaded, subjective language at that? It reads as an unsourced allegation that he believes Stanley Kubrick faked the moon landing or something. Agentanaranjado (talk) 21:20, 21 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]I cannot see any redundancy in the article, or in the Greta Thunberg sentence you gave. The Kubrick thing is a total non sequitur that does not have any connection to this. --Hob Gadling (talk) 06:53, 22 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]The source is the NIH recent admissions that Moderna & Pfizer vaccines are no longer in use. No agency (CDC, WHO, NIH) have completed any studies that result in factual results confirming or denying effectiveness of recommendations ir accuracy of data related to COVID illness or death. Bette Muddler (talk) 12:27, 22 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]Those "NIH recent admissions" are the source for the cofounder thing? And in which reliable source can they be found? Just as the others, you are not giving any sources, only vague handwaving. (BTW, "admissions" sounds as if the antivax kooks had been right about something, which they have not.) --Hob Gadling (talk) 13:35, 22 April 2023 (UTC)
and:

Wikipedia misinformed about RJK jr[edit]​

how about being open to the possibility of a different perspective and stop labeling RJK Jr. as a spreader of misinformation and being anti-Vax. Is he really? The information on his Wikipedia page is clearly biased and non-objective. Keep an open mind. Do your own research and you will open yourself up to different perspectives and possibilities in what RJK Jr is sharing. 75.188.38.120 (talk) 19:14, 23 April 2023 (UTC)[reply]

Wikipedia articles summarize what reliable sources say, and reliable sources describe him that way. Cullen328 (talk) 19:17, 23 April 2023 (UTC)

OP
I

Izzybelle

Thanks, but I was just posting what's there so far. I haven't requested an edit yet as one apprently needs to prove that he is not these things otherwise risk being labeled an RFK Jr. "fan." These editors they've got there are totally biased -- really annoying.

JamesGatz

All Politicians are TRAINED Actors

The Republican and Democrat Parties were formed as a Divide-and-Conquer mechanism

All Elections are "Rigged", since 1776

JFK, RFK, RFK Jr. - ALL ACTORS - the Kennedy Family all serve the NWO

ALL AGENCIES WERE CREATED BY AND RUN BY THE NWO

JFK "Assassination" was theater and so was the RFK "Assassination"

C246BE42-EEA9-47FA-87A4-51AFD4A208FA.jpeg

CC12611F-3F76-4D39-B113-456515CAD632.jpeg

8DD92B16-706A-44A8-8909-1BD89256554D.jpeg

FAFF384D-48FB-460D-AAD1-F1105182E4A8.jpeg

OP
I

Izzybelle

Looks like Wikipedia moved the offending line from the first to the last sentence. Ir was the first sentence last time I looked earlier. It's an improvement but I hope they're not done. Still haven't received a reply to my edit request.

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. (born January 17, 1954) is an American environmental lawyer and author. Kennedy is a son of U.S. senator Robert F. Kennedy and a nephew of President John F. Kennedy. He helped found the non-profit environmental group Waterkeeper Alliance in 1999 and has served as the president of its board. Kennedy has co-hosted Ring of Fire, a nationally syndicated radio program, and written or edited ten books, including two New York Times bestsellers. He is known for promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and conspiracy theories.[2][3][4]

Old Irenaeus

Looks like Wikipedia moved the offending line from the first to the last sentence. Ir was the first sentence last time I looked earlier. It's an improvement but I hope they're not done. Still haven't received a reply to my edit request.

Robert Francis Kennedy Jr. (born January 17, 1954) is an American environmental lawyer and author. Kennedy is a son of U.S. senator Robert F. Kennedy and a nephew of President John F. Kennedy. He helped found the non-profit environmental group Waterkeeper Alliance in 1999 and has served as the president of its board. Kennedy has co-hosted Ring of Fire, a nationally syndicated radio program, and written or edited ten books, including two New York Times bestsellers. He is known for promoting anti-vaccine propaganda and conspiracy theories.[2][3][4]
👏

AlaskaJono

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/rfk-jr-vows-to-destroy-new-world-order-in-epic-speech-theyll-have-to-kill-me-to-stop-me/
Found this 2 hour thingo... just read the excerpt.
Like the rest of us, RFK Jr. wants to know Biden’s justification for pouring all this cash into the Zelensky fire, especially as millions of Americans suffer under rising inflation across the food, energy, and housing sectors.

“It is not in America’s national interest to push Russia closer to China,” RFK Jr. said. “It’s not in America’s national interest to involve us in something that could lead to a nuclear exchange.”

While RFK Jr. says he believes the United States is in Ukraine “for the right reasons,” he questions the costs involved.

“We are there because of our compassion for the Ukrainian people who’ve been brutalized, who’ve been illegally invaded,” he expressed concerning his opinion on the matter.

“We have money for wars and we have money to bail [out] bankers,” he added, “But what happens to American people who hit hard times?”

RFK jr. now has a totally different stance. He is totally against Neocons, NWO, etc.. . 180 degrees imo. Just sayin'.

LeeLemonoil

https://thepeoplesvoice.tv/rfk-jr-vows-to-destroy-new-world-order-in-epic-speech-theyll-have-to-kill-me-to-stop-me/
Like the rest of us, RFK Jr. wants to know Biden’s justification for pouring all this cash into the Zelensky fire, especially as millions of Americans suffer under rising inflation across the food, energy, and housing sectors.

“It is not in America’s national interest to push Russia closer to China,” RFK Jr. said. “It’s not in America’s national interest to involve us in something that could lead to a nuclear exchange.”

While RFK Jr. says he believes the United States is in Ukraine “for the right reasons,” he questions the costs involved.

“We are there because of our compassion for the Ukrainian people who’ve been brutalized, who’ve been illegally invaded,” he expressed concerning his opinion on the matter.

“We have money for wars and we have money to bail [out] bankers,” he added, “But what happens to American people who hit hard times?”

RFK jr. now has a totally different stance. He is totally against Neocons, NWO, etc.. . 180 degrees imo. Just sayin'.
That’s better than most of the Establishments position on Ukraine but sadly he isn’t addressing the role the US played in bringing about a situation where Russia had little options apart from war

Old Irenaeus

Proving again that Kennedy is a mature, reasonable person.

Pablo Cruise

Your posts are full of overgeneralizations and crude analogies. Moving on.....
Yes one crude point to make a point. You generalize, I don't make crude remarks AND doing something that does not work, mail voting for years does not make it a good system. Let's be fair, your comment about mail in ballots is not regarded well and 63% of this country believe the last Presidential election was corrupted. Your "feelings" and not data might put you in the minority of Americans. Have you considered broader information sources? You seemed to lag behind in that regard.

LadyRae

Yes one crude point to make a point. You generalize, I don't make crude remarks AND doing something that does not work, mail voting for years does not make it a good system. Let's be fair, your comment about mail in ballots is not regarded well and 63% of this country believe the last Presidential election was corrupted. Your "feelings" and not data might put you in the minority of Americans. Have you considered broader information sources? You seemed to lag behind in that regard.
Hahaha! Who's lagging? Took you a full day to respond? I'm glad you gave your post a lot of thought.

We are very pleased with our mail-in ballot system in Washington State. I don't need to argue any further about it. The data shows that there is not corruption here, as far as our mail-in voting system. I agree that I think a lot of politics in this country and in the world at large are rigged. At least I can vote from home!

joaquin

Not that I vote, or even believe in it, but if he gets into office, will anything change?

One candidate and his vp were completely 100 percent against NAFTA while running for office. Just as soon as that candidate got into the white house, him and his vp changed positions.

And the man with the orange complexion stated before ever running, that autism was linked to vaccines and that he would have this investigated. then he entered the white house and forgot all about it.

Pablo Cruise

Hahaha! Who's lagging? Took you a full day to respond? I'm glad you gave your post a lot of thought.

We are very pleased with our mail-in ballot system in Washington State. I don't need to argue any further about it. The data shows that there is not corruption here, as far as our mail-in voting system. I agree that I think a lot of politics in this country and in the world at large are rigged. At least I can vote from home!F
Well, thanks for the laugh and your assumptions. Some people don't spend their life on a computer.

"We are pleased"? How do you know there is no ballot stuffing in WA? Do you have cameras? Are their signature audits? Ballot validation? Be pleased, ignorance is bliss but there is much out there that would raise serious doubt about the authenticity of mail in ballots. Gergia? Pennsylvania? Michigan? Wisconsin? I would bet you don't want to know claims of voter fraud.....you live in merry ol Washington State, the West side of course. Defund the police right? That works well too I suppose.

LadyRae

Not that I vote, or even believe in it, but if he gets into office, will anything change?

One candidate and his vp were completely 100 percent against NAFTA while running for office. Just as soon as that candidate got into the white house, him and his vp changed positions.

And the man with the orange complexion stated before ever running, that autism was linked to vaccines and that he would have this investigated. then he entered the white house and forgot all about it.
Yeah you're right. I think maybe we had a bigger tax return a couple times under Trump, but that's all I really remember being different... Of course according to some people here in this thread I am not very informed and I lag on pertinent, new information. But I have to say, this leads to a happier life- I'm definitely happier now than I was 15 years ago when I was really fired up and passionate about politics.

Pablo Cruise

Yeah you're right. I think maybe we had a bigger tax return a couple times under Trump, but that's all I really remember being different... Of course according to some people here in this thread I am not very informed and I lag on pertinent, new information. But I have to say, this leads to a happier life- I'm definitely happier now than I was 15 years ago when I was really fired up and passionate about politics.
We had a thing called prosperity under Trump. It does not matter if you are liberal or conservative to make that observation. I think my taxes went up some under Trump but not sure I can blame him personally. Look at the disaster this country is in? Beginning of WW III? Financial collapse (most banks are not solvent), China has become our biggest enemy and just happens to own Biden, ie, who let a spy balloon traverse this country while if filmed strategic sites? Who would have donate $87 billion to the Taliban in Afghanistan? Not Trump because some say Obama is the true puppeteer.
Look........we are in deep doo doo. This could come to head if the debt ceiling is raised and spending is not decreased in October. Some are talking of the "digital dollar" and guess who would be watching your financial life and adjudicating it?

I hope Lady Rae, you remain interested in politics. It has never been more important.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom