Sore Throat/Migraine

OP
sladerunner69

sladerunner69

how is it doing today?
you can buy MB at the pet store, for aquariums if you want to try it.
hopefully the antibiotic will kick in and sort it out.
I got maybe something similar with a sore throat, fevers, and severe lethargy at uni.
It sucked and my flatmates were partying and I had to sit it out for almost 2 weeks.
I got fed up one night and had a special brownie. The throat pain was gone the next morning.
I didn't bother getting antibiotics but I wish I had straight away.

I'm not sure I'll be cool with eating something that is sued to color fishtanks, that I get from the pet store.

Anyway My throat is still bad, I've basically been zonking it with a gram of aspirin every two hours or so. I've also had 50k iu vitD 50k iu vitA, 1k iu vit E, niaacinimide, plenty of zinc losanges, colloidal silver for my throat, and after all that I can't say for sure if I'm on top of it....

At this point theres nothing more I can do but sit around and wait for it to die.

I don't unsterstand why this happened or where it came from, it's really damn irritating and awful painful.

tara

I don't unsterstand why this happened or where it came from, it's really damn irritating and awful painful.
Chance. Bugs circulate. Low metabolism can make us more susceptible.

I'm not sure I'll be cool with eating something that is sued to color fishtanks, that I get from the pet store.
It isn't used in fish tanks for the purpose of colouring them. It's used because it's been shown to be helpful with fish health and dealing with infections.
I don't know what the purity of the diluting water is like in the pet shop versions. But you only need a tiny bit to make a difference. There are threads discussing dosing.

DaveFoster

Very odd. You're getting the same symptoms as me around the same time. Mine's from high adrenaline and histamine, I think, but I'm not sure.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
How about grandma's home remedy of gargling with warm salt water to help the sore throat?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Very odd. You're getting the same symptoms as me around the same time.
Lot of people around the internet reporting headaches right now. Entire offices, families, etc. My first thought is because of spring kicking in, allergies. :confused2

OP
sladerunner69

sladerunner69

I've not heard of tinnitus being pain, just noise. I'd guess it's the infection causing pain.
OK great, that's exactly what I was worried about. It's clearly just the infection causing my ears pain now, and taking aspirin really does subdue the pain like magic. I'm just worried at the amounts I've been using, cumulatively, as over the past few days Ive had about 6g each day. However I have been utilizing the vitamin k2 and beef gelatin.

Still my tummy is feeling a bit off.

how is it doing today?
you can buy MB at the pet store, for aquariums if you want to try it.
hopefully the antibiotic will kick in and sort it out.
I got maybe something similar with a sore throat, fevers, and severe lethargy at uni.
It sucked and my flatmates were partying and I had to sit it out for almost 2 weeks.
I got fed up one night and had a special brownie. The throat pain was gone the next morning.
I didn't bother getting antibiotics but I wish I had straight away.

Alright Im gonna try that after I get over this infection that has had be in stranglehold the past 6 days.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals