Sublingual usage of bromocriptine

NewACC

Hello, dear forum users. I went through every anecdote and every article about bromocriptine and did not find ANY mention, even the possibility, of taking bromocriptine sublingually. What are your thoughts on this? Will sublingual bromocriptine be more effective than oral bromocriptine weeks?

@haidut @Hans @Lokzo

Hans

Forum Supporter
But I don't think that bromocriptine is much different from lisuride or LSD, so I think sublingual usage is near to 100% absorption...
Yes likely, but I'm unsure about half life and those kinds of stuff.

Sampa

What is the reason of the use you want? Decades ago, sublingual apomorphine was avaliable and i loved the fast dopaminergic (mainly agonism D2) effect for sex.

OP
NewACC

NewACC

What is the reason of the use you want? Decades ago, sublingual apomorphine was avaliable and i loved the fast dopaminergic (mainly agonism D2) effect for sex.
I'm using cyproheptadine now and bromocriptine helps with antidopaminergic effects of it. But bromocriptine's bioavailability is quite low and it would be cool if you could save bromocriptine and get the same effects.

Mauritio

What about microdosing bromocriptine? I thought about that recently since it is a pretty strong substance and can lead to insomnia for me . It would also make it safer and more sustainable ... Anybody tried that ?

I’ve used it in the belly button. I posted about it maybe in 2016. It worked very well. I didn’t like the side effects (runny nose, digestive issues) so I stopped.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals