My Goal Is to Cure Auditory Hallucinations

cs3000

This is very interesting. Thank you. I wonder if transport to the brain would be different if copper was administered sublingually. Would be interested in your opinion. Either way it's very easy to raise vitamin A and D to fix the root problem. Was there anything else they mentioned to cause issues with transport of copper?

I really believe one day we're going to be able to pay for tests to see brain levels of vitamins and minerals. We'll be able to detect deficiencies or transport issues and prevent diseases way ahead of time instead of always trying to cure them. The simplicity of keeping a perfectly well designed system running instead of trying to alter so many different aspects of it with side effects will make a lot of research and medicine look stupid in the history books.
yw , i wouldnt think that would make a difference but yeh ensuring good vit A and D levels +good thyroid should do well. only other thing mentioned is lower dysbindin relationship to decreasing the transporters. i wonder if its as simple as chronically low vit d and vit a through life eventually manifesting as this. looks to help well.
yeah, would be nice

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals