Tartaria

OccamzRazer

Thanks for sharing! I've always had this good gut feeling about Tartaria. My ancestors were from that part of the world.

Will be interesting to hear what more knowledgeable people say!

yerrag

This article really had my mind going after reading... I don’t know too much about the author but he seems very intelligent. Comments or thoughts?

Could you post the file? Google not allowing download for "security" reasons.

Theirs or ours I don't know lol

Perry Staltic

Looked at first paragraph, but didn't read the article. At it's peak around 700AD Khazaria rivaled the Byzantine empire and the Islamic Caliphate in power. It prevented the latter from invading eastern Europe via the Caucasus.

OP
Inaut

Inaut

Looked at first paragraph, but didn't read the article. At it's peak around 700AD Khazaria rivaled the Byzantine empire and the Islamic Caliphate in power. It prevented the latter from invading eastern Europe via the Caucasus.
You should probably read the whole thing because goes into some of the occulted matters of history and what we are told.. Reading the first paragraph and stopping is like like me saying I read the headline of an article so I know what it's about.. Unless I'm misunderstanding the point of your statement?? If so, my apologies.

Perry Staltic

You should probably read the whole thing because goes into some of the occulted matters of history and what we are told.. Reading the first paragraph and stopping is like like me saying I read the headline of an article so I know what it's about.. Unless I'm misunderstanding the point of your statement?? If so, my apologies.

Just not interested.

yerrag

Very very intriguing.

Do you have what he wrote of China.?

akgrrrl

This article really had my mind going after reading... I don’t know too much about the author but he seems very intelligent. Comments or thoughts?

There is a great deal of Tartaria material even just youtube. In those circles MilesM is well known. Happy viewing, its yet a whole chunk of history and architecture they have been busy obfuscating.

yerrag

I can't say I read the essay and found myself more informed. On one hand, it makes my head spin. On the other hand, it would make me less encumbered trying to understand what makes one a Zionist and another a Freemason. The distinction may only be skin deep.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals