The big problem with the Peat diet that people don't understand.

Don

I stop in the in-toxing of the copper as much as possible. Liver and chocolate are some of the worst offenders. Also I do not have copper pipes in my house or water heater, and I drink absolutely pure water. Then I bring in the Big 5 minerals, potassium, magnesium, molybdenum, selenium and zinc. And then also Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. I also do infrared sauna, ozone sauna, and some CDS. Then I hold on to my britches cause detoxing copper is quite the ride.
What do you mean by this:
And then also Niacin as Nicotinic Acid
Is all Niacin (not niacinamide) not Nicotinic Acid or am i missing something ?
thanks

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What do you mean by this:
And then also Niacin as Nicotinic Acid
Is all Niacin (not niacinamide) not Nicotinic Acid or am i missing something ?
thanks
Niacinamide is not Nicotinic Acid. They are different. Nicotinic Acid is the preferred Niacin in the low toxin lifestyle.

Don

Niacinamide is not Nicotinic Acid. They are different. Nicotinic Acid is the preferred Niacin in the low toxin lifestyle.
Because no niacin I have seen for sale says Nicotinic Acid on it. But I assume if I am buying Niacin and there is no mention of niacinamide on the bottle and i get a flush than its nicotinic acid ?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Because no niacin I have seen for sale says Nicotinic Acid on it. But I assume if I am buying Niacin and there is no mention of niacinamide on the bottle and i get a flush than its nicotinic acid ?
Flush niacin is nicotinic acid. However, some companies are reported to be cutting it with niacinamide.

Morten

Forum Supporter
I stop in the in-toxing of the copper as much as possible. Liver and chocolate are some of the worst offenders. Also I do not have copper pipes in my house or water heater, and I drink absolutely pure water. Then I bring in the Big 5 minerals, potassium, magnesium, molybdenum, selenium and zinc. And then also Niacin as Nicotinic Acid. I also do infrared sauna, ozone sauna, and some CDS. Then I hold on to my britches cause detoxing copper is quite the ride.
Then I hold on to my britches cause detoxing copper is quite the ride.

What does that mean?
Thanks Charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

What does that mean?
Thanks Charlie
Copper detoxing can be quite the experience, its pretty awful as it is leaving the body.

TheSir

What does that mean?
Thanks Charlie
"Common symptoms when copper pours into the blood stream on its way out of the body can include headaches and skin rashes such as acne, pimples and others. The rash can be anywhere on the body, though the most common locations are the face, head, neck and trunk areas.

Other common symptoms are fatigue or its opposite, a kind of anxious, wound up feeling in which the mind can race and one has trouble sleeping, resting or even just slowing down. One may also feel nausea, impaired appetite, and possibly some other digestive disturbances such as some diarrhea, constipation, gas or bloating. Some also have a flare-up of an infection, a cold or flu symptoms.

An interesting symptom in men is testicular pain and/or tenderness. It can come on suddenly and can be severe, so the man does not even want to sit down. Fortunately, it usually passes in a few hours or perhaps a day.

Temporary [emotional] symptoms can include fatigue, exhaustion, irritability, nervousness, mind racing, anxiety, brain fog, spaciness, mood swings, depression, weepiness and/or emotional sensitivity. Very rarely, a copper elimination could cause a panic attack, although I have seen this very few times."

Morten

Forum Supporter
"Common symptoms when copper pours into the blood stream on its way out of the body can include headaches and skin rashes such as acne, pimples and others. The rash can be anywhere on the body, though the most common locations are the face, head, neck and trunk areas.

Other common symptoms are fatigue or its opposite, a kind of anxious, wound up feeling in which the mind can race and one has trouble sleeping, resting or even just slowing down. One may also feel nausea, impaired appetite, and possibly some other digestive disturbances such as some diarrhea, constipation, gas or bloating. Some also have a flare-up of an infection, a cold or flu symptoms.

An interesting symptom in men is testicular pain and/or tenderness. It can come on suddenly and can be severe, so the man does not even want to sit down. Fortunately, it usually passes in a few hours or perhaps a day.

Temporary [emotional] symptoms can include fatigue, exhaustion, irritability, nervousness, mind racing, anxiety, brain fog, spaciness, mood swings, depression, weepiness and/or emotional sensitivity. Very rarely, a copper elimination could cause a panic attack, although I have seen this very few times."
Thanks

Peater

Well that is very interesting. I have some spots on my chest, and my right plum feels a little sore/tender. I've definitely reduced my copper intake just from cutting out semi regular liver and chocolate.

Where did you find this? Did they say how long it lasts? Is it a cyclical type progression?

TheSir

Well that is very interesting. I have some spots on my chest, and my right plum feels a little sore/tender. I've definitely reduced my copper intake just from cutting out semi regular liver and chocolate.

Where did you find this? Did they say how long it lasts? Is it a cyclical type progression?
Depending on what you have been doing lately, it could be copper or something else. In general, copper doesn't come out of the body very readily, meaning that the body has to be nourished for some months or years first. Merely lowering intake is usually not enough, because copper toxicity is not as much about intake as it is about certain metabolic circumstances encouraging the body to retain copper. Adrenal exhaustion, chronic stress and zinc or potassium deficiencies in various combinations tend to be found behind it. In most cases these have to be at least partially addressed before copper starts coming out.

Here is the source: ELIMINATING COPPER

Peater

Depending on what you have been doing lately, it could be copper or something else. In general, copper doesn't come out of the body very readily, meaning that the body has to be nourished for some months or years first. Merely lowering intake is usually not enough, because copper toxicity is not as much about intake as it is about certain metabolic circumstances encouraging the body to retain copper. Adrenal exhaustion, chronic stress and zinc or potassium deficiencies in various combinations tend to be found behind it. In most cases these have to be addressed before copper starts coming out.

Thank you Sir. :D

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Merely lowering intake is usually not enough, because copper toxicity is not as much about intake as it is about certain metabolic circumstances encouraging the body to retain copper. Adrenal exhaustion, chronic stress and zinc or potassium deficiencies in various combinations tend to be found behind it. In most cases these have to be at least partially addressed before copper starts coming out.
Alchemy.

Morten

Forum Supporter
Depending on what you have been doing lately, it could be copper or something else. In general, copper doesn't come out of the body very readily, meaning that the body has to be nourished for some months or years first. Merely lowering intake is usually not enough, because copper toxicity is not as much about intake as it is about certain metabolic circumstances encouraging the body to retain copper. Adrenal exhaustion, chronic stress and zinc or potassium deficiencies in various combinations tend to be found behind it. In most cases these have to be at least partially addressed before copper starts coming out.

Could Carob powder be a substitute for chokolade? If one miss the taste for cocoa...

Nutrition facts​

Carob powder is relatively highTrusted Source in sugar. It is also rich in dietary fiber and antioxidant polyphenolsTrusted Source.

Additionally, it contains essential minerals such as calcium, magnesium, and potassium. It has small amounts of iron, phosphorus, and protein.

One tablespoon, or 6 grams (g)Trusted Source, of carob powder contains:

NutrientAmount
Calories13.3
Carbohydrate5.33 g
Fiber2.39 g
Sugar2.95
Calcium20.9 milligrams (mg)
Magnesium3.24 mg
Phosphorus4.74 mg
Potassium49.6 mg
Sodium2.1 mg

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You are correct.
So how did he drink his coffee everyday and how are people supposed to drink the "caffeine like nutrient" that he says caused a stress reaction without plenty of sugar?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals