The Mossad Was Responsible For USA 9/11

thomas00

You're a funny guy, you spout conspiracy theories in other threads yet here you attack the very idea of conspiracies existing.

so you're upset that I'm just not agreeing with this one.

You don't even know what the word conspiracy means. You haven't even argued any facts in this thread, all you do is just lazy hypocritical psycho-analysis.

I've argued plenty and pointed out the fallacies being used by some people. Only one person has addressed it.

Others demonstrated how open their minds really were by blocking me.

thomas00

There is no critique of 9/11 'truth' that it's purveyors consider not to be 'trolling'.

It''s just fantasists and cultists insulating themselves from being challenged. Nothing new.

Last edited:

Gone Peating

There is no critique of 9/11 'truth' that it's purveyors consider not to be 'trolling'.

It''s just fantasists and cultists insulating themselves from being challenged. Nothing new.

Lol

I’m curious. How do you explain the building that fell that wasn’t hit by a plane?

The FBI literally has official documents you can search on their website explaining their arrest of the Mossad agents on 9/11. Hundreds were rounded up and afterwards released without charge on the orders of the Talmudic follower Michael chertoff.

The nyc fire chiefs group recently called for more inquiry into the days events because they believe explosives were planted.

Anyways, I couldn’t possibly go back and forth with you on this forum because I know you can’t be convinced. You’re attacking the negative sentiment people have towards “conspiracies” and are a product of the succesful divide and conquer campaign. There’s so many really crazy sounding things that you lump in basic stuff like pre planted explosives and mossad being a part of it with dinosaur laser time traveller hijackers. That’s what it feels like to me anyways.

Making fun of nwo2012 for putting you on ignore, that safe space comment is illuminating. Nobody here can convince you even if put evidence in front of your nose. It’s pilpul, my man. Even if you did give way for a moment and accept a point from the “conspiracy” side you’d probably just come back the next day saying it never happened. Maybe you’re just simple minded. Maybe you’re lazy in some ways for refusing to continue looking into it on an on going basis.

Anyone who believes the official narrative a gaggle of Saudi fundamentalist islamists did 9/11 is just too far to reach at this point. You gotta do it on your own. I know you feel superior to the “conspiracy theorists” but my friend, it’s you who I feel a mixture of pity but also unfortunately some envy. I sometimes miss not knowing.

What is a bigger cult or fantasy than the official narrative? It’s the largest and most widespread.

Last edited:
Apparently a basement diesel generator fire can cause a building to collapse pancake into its own footprint. Just ignore the firefighters whose chief representatives in nyc claim there was a demolition. The whole thing was a satanic mass trauma ritual for the benefit of greater Israel project aka pnac.
Let’s not forget the huge amount of money made on short positions.

Really if someone isn’t interested to do a deep dive on their own, you can’t be expected to go from a-z about secret societies, Zionism, etc to explain it all on a forum post. The reason it’s so offensive to sensibilities to converse with thomas00 is the fact he doesn’t even know what he argues against. There’s no really a compendium to consult to educate yourself on this stuff. It goes beyond 9/11. He’s talking about one thing when there’s whole civilizational history wrapped up in it.

My moment of almost complete terror was the classroom ritual with Bush. Anyone who watches that and listens to the words and tells me that doesn’t seem like a ritual is just protecting themselves or just knocked their iq back with fluoride way too much. I had seen it before and it didn’t mean much but after learning about how sick some of these people are it blew me away how in open plain sight it all is. They always have to show you as part of the ritual. It’s available for anyone to see. The fact we don’t analyze it on prime time news or our reps don’t delve into it is essentially what they need to go ahead with what they sign to us.

Guys like thomas00 and most of us too who were fooled gave consent. At least I renounce that consent now. Hope thomas00 does too eventually.

Lol

I’m curious. How do you explain the building that fell that wasn’t hit by a plane?

Last edited:
Watch the video of bush in classroom as planes hit the tower and listen to what the kids are saying

InChristAlone

Watch the video of bush in classroom as planes hit the tower and listen to what the kids are saying
Yeah creepy AF. That was a ******* ritual. Bush creeps me out. He makes me think of secret societies performing hellish rituals at night. (which I'm sure he's been a part of)

mangoes

The kids are saying “kite, kit, playing, steal, must”

I’m not even getting involved denying or agreeing with any conspiracy, whether it was an inside job or not, I don’t know myself. But those kids were just reading words. Like if it was all an inside job why would they need kids to recite words to do a “satanic ritual” ? lol

yerrag

I’m not even getting involved denying or agreeing with any conspiracy, whether it was an inside job or not, I don’t know myself. But those kids were just reading words. Like if it was all an inside job why would they need kids to recite words to do a “satanic ritual” ? lol
But George was mesmerized by the incantation lol!

Gone Peating

But you can still clearly hear what it sounds like... and they’re saying it literally on the day of 9/11

InChristAlone

It may not have anything to do with what they are saying. Though some said it just sounds like a different word. I always thought it was weird he was just casually sitting in a classroom while our country was being "attacked". Then he addresses the nation on how these terrorists could have weapons of mass destruction. He says it over and over again. It was programming. Brainwashing. Propaganda. Whatever you want to call it. Some say what these elite do are more satanic. Call it whatever you want. It's all the same.

mangoes

But George was mesmerized by the incantation lol!

haha
But you can still clearly hear what it sounds like... and they’re saying it literally on the day of 9/11

I can hear it but idk lol. I’m not really convinced tbh
It may not have anything to do with what they are saying. Though some said it just sounds like a different word. I always thought it was weird he was just casually sitting in a classroom while our country was being "attacked". Then he addresses the nation on how these terrorists could have weapons of mass destruction. He says it over and over again. It was programming. Brainwashing. Propaganda. Whatever you want to call it. Some say what these elite do are more satanic. Call it whatever you want. It's all the same.

ohh ok, thanks. I think that sounds more plausible to me

Last edited:

yerrag

I felt I would have acted just like him. There was nothing I could do at that moment except act out my feigned emotions. Bill Clinton would have done that. Nobody in his power could stop what was already taking place.

But in the aftermath he brought the country and the world into dark age.

InChristAlone

I felt I would have acted just like him. There was nothing I could do at that moment except act out my feigned emotions. Bill Clinton would have done that. Nobody in his power could stop what was already taking place.

But it was all part of the story.... Come off as such a caring loving person that you would sit in a classroom full of blacks that are learning to read while your country is being terrorized and then use this false flag to go to war. "It's all a rich mans trick" <--- good docu.

yerrag

But it was all part of the story.... Come off as such a caring loving person that you would sit in a classroom full of blacks that are learning to read while your country is being terrorized and then use this false flag to go to war. "It's all a rich mans trick" <--- good docu.
Yup. It's a dog and pony show. That's why it's authenticity brings in the votes these days.

It’s plane not playing.

Plane kit steel must
Plane must hit steel

The book bush is holding is my pet goat. look up the author.

It’s a ritual . They have to signal to you what they are doing. It’s to gather energy, loosh.

I would have refused and taken the bullet like jfk
Better to die with a soul left
Than to live like they do
Look at recent videos of Larry Silverstein and Michael chertoff as they advance in age
Do they strike as guys comfortable with their mortality? Maybe they realize they might actually have to answer for what they did

haha

I can hear it but idk lol. I’m not really convinced tbh

ohh ok, thanks. I think that sounds more plausible to me

You’re coming across as quite insufferable. We’re talking about serious stuff and you are “lol idk”. Were you even alive when it happened? Do you realize how much it changed the western world ethos and feel? Life was completely different before. The mass trauma ritual destroyed the West once and for all , after that it was no problem selling us anything, the iPhone the hyperagmy dating apps the wars. Constant low level fear and hate. Spiralling opioid ods. NATO isaf soldiers guarding poppy crops in Afghanistan. Bush told everyone to go shopping after 9/11. Guys like pat tilman signing up realizing it was bull**** then getting iced by his own team before he could come home and speak out about it. The whole thing was a final total humiliation for the god fearing aryan man . Afghan population are indo aryans not arabs.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals