The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

Birdie

Regarding a possible connection to nuclear-narrative story to the jabs:

"Remember how HHS just bought $300 million dollars of medicine that it noisily claims is for nuclear preparedness? Specifically, BARDA said it bought Amgen’s Nplate drug, which can be used to “combat the effects of acute radiation sickness.”

But guess what ELSE Nplate treats? I checked Amgen’s website. Oddly, I didn’t find anything on the Nplate page about treating radiation sickness. But I did find THIS:

"I know this sounds like a mad conspiracy theory, but try to follow me here. HHS just bought an historic amount of drugs approved to treat a vaccine-induced blood disorder, a vaccine-induced disorder linked to the most widely-used vaccine in history, a vaccine-induced disorder easily diagnosed by a standard blood test.

If ITP is widespread, it will be impossible to hide, once doctors start looking for it.

HHS said the Nplate is for treating radiation burns. That might be true, but radiation injuries are nowhere on the list of approved uses — on the drug’s own website. HHS made its drug-buying announcement right at the exact same time Joe Biden announced that “Putin is serious” about nuclear war.

They wouldn’t provoke a nuclear war just to cover up a vaccine-induced disaster, would they? That would be crazy, right? Even for Joe? They aren’t stockpiling ITP
drugs to treat a massive wave of long covid, I mean ITP, are they?"

OP
P

Peatness

Thanks for posting that article @Birdie . What a wicked world we are living in.

It reminds me that other vaccines also cause immune thrombocytopenia.

Lollipop2

Birdie

Wasn’t this last year. I remember he was threatened and went to Central America for a while. Then I think he came to Florida.
I didn't remember that part. This film was put out Sept 18, 2022. Here is what I'm reading now:

Birdie

I didn't remember that part. This film was put out Sept 18, 2022. Here is what I'm reading now:

Turns out I've read this before. Was this the last we'd heard from Yeadon?

OP
P

Peatness

Turns out I've read this before. Was this the last we'd heard from Yeadon?
I've been wondering about Yeadon too. I think his late interview was in mid September. Not heard anything from him since.

This is the last interview from the end of September

Drs. Mike Yeadon & Paul Alexander The Fraud of the COVID Pandemic​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/MnGLiZzPZqc6/

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
P

Peatness

J.R.K

Can't wait till I've been medicated and had extensive counseling and still refuse to get the jab.
This is a correct thought, surprisingly this is now starting to be acknowledged in a positive way by some.

Lollipop2

This is a correct thought, surprisingly this is now starting to be acknowledged in a positive way by some.

This was touching and seriously brought a tear to my eye.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals