The Unvaccinated Will Be Blamed.

OP
P

Peatness

How do you prove that you are not vaccinated?
This is a good question. Todd Callender has been discussing patents and ownership in relation to mRNA injections. I posted an article about a man claiming to have been entered into the NHS app as vaccinated even though he has not been. This has legal implications. If the courts decide that the injected are the property of the patent owners then we may have to prove we are not jabbed.

Osukhan

This is a good question. Todd Callender has been discussing patents and ownership in relation to mRNA injections. I posted an article about a man claiming to have been entered into the NHS app as vaccinated even though he has not been. This has legal implications. If the courts decide that the injected are the property of the patent owners then we may have to prove we are not jabbed.
injected are the property of the patent owners? can you explain more on this? havent heard about it

OP
P

Peatness

injected are the property of the patent owners? can you explain more on this? havent heard about it
I don't know any more than that. This is purely speculative at the moment. Todd Callender has been looking into it. If I hear anything new I will post.

This is his website

This fact checking article explains the official status of the jabbed

Last edited by a moderator:

Old Irenaeus

The details in this report about what the NBA subjected these referees to is stunning. If this is a jury case, I would think the NBA will lose.

Mossy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals