Thiamine SUPPLEMENTATION please help a noobie c:

abady

HII

Does anyone have any experience with thiamine? i was feeling tired and i started taking thiamine and increasing my dose slowly and now i feel like my body is a furnace! so much heat! should i reduce the amount? currently, taking like 550 mg B1 daily with magnesium and b complex?

youngsinatra

I oftentimes get the „heat“ and sweating from B1, but my body temperature actually cools down from it. I think B1 raises histamine/acetylcholine which promote sweating.

I‘d check body temperature in response to B1.

OP
abady

abady

I oftentimes get the „heat“ and sweating from B1, but my body temperature actually cools down from it. I think B1 raises histamine/acetylcholine which promote sweating.

I‘d check body temperature in response to B1.
ty, i found this interesting study about thermal regulation and IM thiamine.

'' During the IM thiamine treatment, the patient's temperature stabilized between 34.4 C and 35.6 C without the dramatic fluctuations seen before. Following the discontinuation of IM thia- mine, the patient's temperature tracked downward again. ''

idk according to ray peat high temp is good but I am actually burning inside!! my body is insanely hot lol i could cook a pizza inside my body like wth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals