This forum is a prime example of how modern government censorship works.

P

Peatness

If I ever start preaching about the benefits of vaccines and how wonderful big pharma is please @charlie disable my account

K

Kayaker

It would be very easy for Big Harma to get its people into Faecesbook to mine for data, or find moles within. Very easy.
You mean MotherZucker would allow them to take over old accounts? Reasonable theory, but I haven't seen any dead people posting, except on new accounts, and it's only when there's proof of that, that the platform would be among the suspects.

Birdie

Tara's opinions never changed, so the account wasn't hacked. They wouldn't plant an agent to debate climate change because this isn't a climate change forum. She believed that sometimes the benefits of vaccines outweighed the drawbacks. She spoke out against GMO agriculture, which is a big industry openly promoted by some of the elite. She had over 9000 posts, many of which are thoughtfully written. She was knowledgeable and learned what Peat taught well. This would be too much time and money to promote some mainstream ideas and speak against others on what was back then a tiny niche forum.

I believe the most likely explanation is that Tara took the vaxx and died from it.

I caught on to her early on, but hope she didn't die. I would assume she's working somewhere else.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Brandin

I was relatively inactive (school) on the forum from middle of 2020 until maybe maj of 2021. It did feel different when I came back but i still love this place.

IROM

The obvious bots are decoy ducks. The real nudge stuff is performed by people who you will find somewhat agreeable and who have taken the time to sheep dip themselves.

The most important censorship are the things which you don't even know are censored... remember that. Particularly the worst form of censorship is our degraded language and the English language world itself which often does not know other languages, particularly French or Italian, which are by far the most important for world events.

The biggest censored fact is that the City of London and the British Secret Intelligence Service and their private agents typified by Robert Maxwell still are steering the geopolitical paradigm (despite alternative media telling us we are breaking from that tradition.) None of the mainstream or alternative media will tell you that. The British are buddying up with le based Russians and counting on Anglo-Russo industrial enslavement of the Chinese along the Silk Road and Vladivostok to Dublin "infrastructure" program. Until people stop using the concept "geopolitics" we are still under that mental yoke.

The United States has had no real say in world politics since probably about the time of Bill Clinton's attempt to uncover Israeli moles in the Whitehouse (and his critiques of the IMF). Shortly, thereafter the Lewinsky scandal was set up. Albeit Clinton was otherwise almost completely controlled by the British, he was mentored by Caroll Quigley, the author of "Tragedy and Hope" which made him a far greater threat to the British domination of America than someone like Donald Trump.

PolishSun

Introduction to forum:

welcome to Ray Peat forum, half of the messages here are from trolls or bots. Good luck!
When evaluating a post, think what Ray would say about it.

P

Peatness

FIC2pwBXsAANWJp

P

Peatness

Great little summary. Attention getting and simple enough...
Conspiracy theorists like anitvaxxers are a pejoratives designed to stop people asking questions. I refuse to be deterred by them. They are just words after all.

Regina

Conspiracy theorists like anitvaxxers are a pejoratives designed to stop people asking questions. I refuse to be deterred by them. They are just words after all.
Haha. I passed Bill Taylor's quiz on his sight.

Attachments

• conspiracyTheoristCert.pdf
    1.1 MB · Views: 11

Birdie

Yes. I think by now both terms are known as badges of honor. They've been outed. But my circle (of likeminded) is small.

KTownSatfats

That could be a valid explanation, I "stupidzone" pretty much everyone except for the bulgarian boss Georgi Haidut, the fellow aspie genius and dearly missed Travis, and a couple of other users.

Whenever I see people being afraid to swallow pills, and resort to applying topical creams like a soccer hippy mom in her fifties, I understand why I never post here.
"i Am AlLeRggIIcc to StARcHHHh iN tHe PiLLz nGGGhhhyAaaa"

Literally 95% of all replies to threads are off-topic, derailing, nonsensical BS or just obvious stuff that is common knowledge.

@everyone Be pragmatic, useful, and straight to the point. Come on.
Yes, we should all try to live up to your meticulous standards.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom