Thyroid makes me happier

Mathgirl

I just feel happier, I have a quicker sense of humor, colors are more vibrant. My boyfriend and I started thyroid at the same time about a month ago. I didn't mention the change in mood to him. He isnt as aware of changes in his life due to supplements. He popped off the other day. Saying he felt happier. So both of us are having the same experience. Nothing else has changed. It was really quick within a few days for me to notice.

And we have tried a lot of things that have been helpful.
However Thyroid is different.
Hoping to lose some excess pounds gained after I stopped fasting and got a Peat mindset.
I'm so optimistic now even though I found myself to be a postive person before.
And my hair is getting thicker.
I'm starting to think I have been defiencint since my teens.

We tried cynoplus when we first started Peating but I guess we weren't far enough along to get any benefit, now we are using Tyromax

scoobydoo

I just feel happier, I have a quicker sense of humor, colors are more vibrant. My boyfriend and I started thyroid at the same time about a month ago. I didn't mention the change in mood to him. He isnt as aware of changes in his life due to supplements. He popped off the other day. Saying he felt happier. So both of us are having the same experience. Nothing else has changed. It was really quick within a few days for me to notice.

Hoping to lose some excess pounds gained after I stopped fasting and got a Peat mindset.

We tried cynoplus when we first started Peating but I guess we weren't far enough along to get any benefit, now we are using Tyromax
Happy to hear about your success! May I ask how old you both are?

mgrabs

Grea

awesome! What kind on thyroid and dose are you on?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals