Weather modification with AgL (silver Iodide)

whit

Recently came across this footage.
What can be done to detox from airborne pollution like silver iodide?
D08EAFF3-F205-43D9-B652-2BA21B7C2F99.png

OP
whit

whit

I have a short clip but was unable to post it for some reason so I took some stills.
Definitely weather modification confirmed
They’re so proud of it they made signs.
I’m curious if anyone is familiar with how to prevent damage from the products used.

JamesGatz

One thing I noticed in my city is that areas with higher negative ion density (beach, forest environments), actually "clear up the sky" a lot quicker.

If you can manage to generate a lot of negative ions outside (trillions), the sky will clear up a lot faster depending on how far you're willing to go as the negative ions will attach what is in the air and bring it back down.

bookshelf

I just came across this guy recently and I see that he was interviewed at length by RFK Jr. His work, a documentary he produced, and the interview are all on his YT page.

https://www.youtube.com/@DaneWigington

I was very glad to see that RFK Jr talked with him. I think RFK Jr hosting will help to validate what many of us have been saying for years and it will maybe even wake at least a few more people up to the poisons they have been spraying us with.

akgrrrl

I just came across this guy recently and I see that he was interviewed at length by RFK Jr. His work, a documentary he produced, and the interview are all on his YT page.

I was very glad to see that RFK Jr talked with him. I think RFK Jr hosting will help to validate what many of us have been saying for years and it will maybe even wake at least a few more people up to the poisons they have been spraying us with.
Nice that you caught his youtube, but the website is more informative for 15 years or so. Ppl been sendingvhim vid from airplanes as the cannisters deploy for long time, also great shots of chemtrail grids over high population areas. Also his Saturday radio broadcast from Mt Shasta area where he lives is a good weekly report... Lots of history there if you have been unaware cloud seeding since 1930s, a good vid clip 1970s of Pres LBJ screaming at military "he who controls the weather controls the world". With reams of pics and video long before cgi its hard to believe anyone could doubt chemtrails. Esp since jet vapor trails ended in early 1980s with better jet engine technology.

akgrrrl

Geoengineeringwatch.org

OP
whit

whit

Thanks for the link
Much appreciated.
Not so sure about RFK and his ambitions but it’s nice seeing someone expose the cover up.

OP
whit

whit

Nice that you caught his youtube, but the website is more informative for 15 years or so. Ppl been sendingvhim vid from airplanes as the cannisters deploy for long time, also great shots of chemtrail grids over high population areas. Also his Saturday radio broadcast from Mt Shasta area where he lives is a good weekly report... Lots of history there if you have been unaware cloud seeding since 1930s, a good vid clip 1970s of Pres LBJ screaming at military "he who controls the weather controls the world". With reams of pics and video long before cgi its hard to believe anyone could doubt chemtrails. Esp since jet vapor trails ended in early 1980s with better jet engine technology.
One thing I noticed in my city is that areas with higher negative ion density (beach, forest environments), actually "clear up the sky" a lot quicker.

If you can manage to generate a lot of negative ions outside (trillions), the sky will clear up a lot faster depending on how far you're willing to go as the negative ions will attach what is in the air and bring it back down.
Thanks for the positive feedback about negative ions.

akgrrrl

And they say cloud seeding weather modification is just a ‘crazy conspiracy theory’ - BBC 2009​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/uONPicSVOpWc/

Cloud seeding been going on since 1930s. Its not a big secret, people. But chemical trails of other sorts since 1974 is another story entirely. Geoengineeringwatch.org
For weekly reports, history, interviews, podcasts and thousands of images taken by citizens with cellphones at 30,000feet from airplane windows are impressive proofs

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals