What is going on with Dr. Mercola?

mosaic01

What is going on with Dr. Mercola? Has he lost it? According to this article, he fired the entire executive team of his business, including his sister. He is working together with a New Age channeling author called Kai Clay/Chistopher Johnson, and believes he is going to save the world with a new series of books and building medical clinics.

Erin Elizabeth, his partner (?), just posted this:

View: https://twitter.com/unhealthytruth/status/1757912904677134468

His sister thinks that he is being manipulated.

• Three top executives at Mercola were fired Feb. 7.
  • Founder Dr. Joseph Mercola consulted with a psychic for several months before the terminations.
  • Dr. Mercola announced plans for a new book series based on conversations with the psychic.

The confrontation did not go well. Selvig said her brother was very dismissive of her concerns and defended his work with Clay. “He thinks the book is going to save the world,” Selvig said. “He believes that he's [Mercola] a god and he's been reincarnated. And he even referred to himself as the new Jesus.”

On Feb. 2, Selvig was shown an email sent to a coworker from Mercola’s address announcing the doctor’s intention to fire Selvig, Rye, Boland and a fourth executive. The email offered the CEO spot to a different Mercola team member who later turned down the position. The email went on to explain “reasons for the mutiny,” describing the Catholic church as a “global cabal” that controls “50% of the world’s worth” and “created all the pain that most people experience.”

The email added that Rye, Boland, Selvig and the fourth executive have “strong commitments to the Catholic church.” “The group I am now working with is committed to liberating their wealth and control back to the people and give them back their freedom. I hope you will join me in this noble anti crusade against them,” the email reads.

In the video sent to employees Feb. 12, Mercola spoke of a “new business partner” in Miami and referred to elaborate and ambitious plans, announcing, “We’re in the process of creating medical clinics over the entire country that's going to change the whole system.”

Selvig said she is worried Mercola is being isolated and manipulated. When she spoke to him after she saw the Feb. 2 letter discussing her termination and denouncing Catholicism, he dismissed her concerns. “He said, ‘Well, I could see how you would think that, but I'm fine. And I'm going to save the world with this. I don't know what's taking you so long to get on board and edit [the book]. I hear your concerns, but I am not going to debate you.’”

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yeh I have been watching this. I tried to get through to him about the low "vitamin A' and low toxin diet and told him he had a chance to change humanity on a huge scale. He sounded very interested, but then all of a sudden he just dropped it.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think it was Dr. Smith who said Mercola's girlfriend(?) was pushing Ivermectin now and many of us know that Ivermectin is one of the "forbidden fruit" genocide drugs. So it seems that Mercola is traveling down a dark road at the moment. Hopefully something or someone will help him snap out of it.

PopSocket

When someone starts taking themselves too seriously , the downfall is imminent and the wrong path appears. And he talks about low vibration ...

He is just a fool that has lost the guidance from the other realm. That is why he needs psychics. I see nothing wrong with consulting one btw if they are indeed working with the right beings. Most are not and are agents of the matrix.

Unfortunately I was fooled by the stuff he pushed as well as millions others in the past around 2013-2015 and bought his vit A containing multivitamin + the krill oil BS for me and family. Thank God the customs made those imports really hard to deal with and I stopped. Shame on me for falling for stupid stuff like that and spending many thousands on the wrong health products.

He is still pushing some of the same BS that gives people health issues. And if the ivermectin stuff is true this just shows how misguided he truly is. No wonder he was allowed to get this big if what he promotes is directly beneficial to the matrix controllers. Fake alternative...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Korven

I think it was Dr. Smith who said Mercola's girlfriend(?) was pushing Ivermectin now and many of us know that Ivermectin is one of the "forbidden fruit" genocide drugs. So it seems that Mercola is traveling down a dark road at the moment. Hopefully something or someone will help him snap out of it.

Could you share more about the negatives of ivermectin? I used it for a while as a topical lotion for my rosacea but it didn't "feel right" using it so I quit. I thought it was interesting how Peat cautioned against using it while everyone else in alt health sphere said it was gods gift

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Could you share more about the negatives of ivermectin? I used it for a while as a topical lotion for my rosacea but it didn't "feel right" using it so I quit. I thought it was interesting how Peat cautioned against using it while everyone else in alt health sphere said it was gods gift
It destroys the liver as most pharmaceuticals do.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Kelsey gets deep into the genocide drug Ivermectin on her telegram channel: IVERMECTIN KILLZ

Layne

I noticed, I think right around the time of the pandemic, that Dr. Mercola seemed to be losing his "bearings". He seemed to begin buying into a lot of conspiratorial stuff, and began using words like deep state, cabal, etc. As with most people who use those terms (like my sister), when pressed even a bit, they can't really explain what they're saying, only regurgitating things they've read that have a modicum of intrigue to them.

He also seemed to be aligned with some of the whacko politicians who use the same kind of language, and also regularly display a bizarre kind of perspective and logic about things that are happening in the world. Not to say what he and others never have a kernel of truth to them, it's what they do with that kernel that often leads them down into some dark rabbit holes.

This all feels a bit sad to me, as I've long respected Dr. Mercola and the health information he's tried to get out to the public. But he now strikes me as being "off kilter", and I no longer trust what he's saying. The look in his eyes also sometimes gives me the eeby jeebees. He seems to be getting into some kind of psychic realm , which by its very nature is destined to bring on instability.

PopSocket

I noticed, I think right around the time of the pandemic, that Dr. Mercola seemed to be losing his "bearings". He seemed to begin buying into a lot of conspiratorial stuff, and began using words like deep state, cabal, etc. As with most people who use those terms (like my sister), when pressed even a bit, they can't really explain what they're saying, only regurgitating things they've read that have a modicum of intrigue to them.

He also seemed to be aligned with some of the whacko politicians who use the same kind of language, and also regularly display a bizarre kind of perspective and logic about things that are happening in the world. Not to say what he and others never have a kernel of truth to them, it's what they do with that kernel that often leads them down into some dark rabbit holes.

This all feels a bit sad to me, as I've long respected Dr. Mercola and the health information he's tried to get out to the public. But he now strikes me as being "off kilter", and I no longer trust what he's saying. The look in his eyes also sometimes gives me the eeby jeebees. He seems to be getting into some kind of psychic realm , which by its very nature is destined to bring on instability.
He is getting old and out of date imho.

He lost me completely when he started badmouthing the "no virus camp" at the start of the "pandemic". He is out of touch with reality at this point and as you say into the mainstream conspiratorial stuff that is just a distraction. There are much smarter and connected to God people out there who try to help and find the truth.

AlaskaJono

Dr Mercola has been a great resource when web searching over 15 years ago. Whatever happened to him, whether money, or fame, or de-fame or coercion by the AMA and other entities... who knows. But I did just read this fascinating piece on it by Mathew Crawford.

Sparks

@PopSocket @Layne Are there any resources that you recommend with respect to finding out what exactly is happening in the world please? People without a sensationalist or self-absorbed approach! I have listened to so many podcasts and it gets difficult separating the wheat from the chaff. Thank you.

Veritas IV

Exciting. Who will do it first,
So far what i have seen are mostly known issues where no new person can claim real credit e.g. hypervitaminosis, carotenosis, old recycled bile, overloaded / overtaxed / underperforming livers and kidneys, toxicities in our environment and diet, etc etc i'm sure i missed a few. These are previous concerns that have always been covered here and elsewhere, even TCM. I obviously don't share any epiphanies or sweeping conclusions but there may be new facets to discover. One example is how Glyphosate may be playing into all of this:

- https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3945755/

There's other wrinkles, i personally think that Glyphosate is but one plausible example where it's impact is slowly reaching critical mass.

Layne

@PopSocket @Layne Are there any resources that you recommend with respect to finding out what exactly is happening in the world please? People without a sensationalist or self-absorbed approach! I have listened to so many podcasts and it gets difficult separating the wheat from the chaff. Thank you.
I could give you a number of links, but am not sure whether you're interested in health news, or alternative health news, natural treatments for COVID, etc., or more along the line of political news. Could you be a bit more specific?

Badger

A problem with your request is that we are living or moving into a world of "hypernovelty," to use a term from Terrance McKenna, and revived now, by Clif High.

View: https://rumble.com/v45phw9-scifi-world-rises-out-of-hypernovelty-explorers-guide-to-scifi-world-clif-h.html

Hypernovelty, put colloquially, means "people are gonna sh*t themselves multiple times a day" in the course of finding out what is actually going on.

Additionally, hypernovelty means near total distrust of any informatioin, insight and claims pumped out by mainstream institutions, such a schools, media, churches, etc. The dogmatism of these institutions is flipping into its mirror opposite, in Peatean terms: society-wide and -deep antidogmatism. Some of this will be good, even very good, but the extremes of it will be unhealthy and mentally debilitating or destabilizing, for individually and society.

Hence it is becoming increasingly difficult to use filters that weed out the sensational when reality is becoming more sensational, weird, strange, unprecedented, bizarre and extreme relative to what preceded it and what you are accustomed to. It's as if you want to find something truthful, it has to be extreme and crazy for it to have any chance to be true. Of course, most crazy things you hear really are untrue, but in a world of hypernovlty, most true things - especially if new - are unlikely to be true unless they sound, seem or are crazy. Excluding the "sensational," which usually worked fine up to the recent past, is now going to blind you to many real and true things. Hence finding out the truth now is more daunting and challenging than ever before. A bad time to be a "normie" and using normie methods of identifying the truth. It's just the way it is.

Last edited:

Badger

A problem with your request is that we are living or moving into a world of "hypernovelty," to use a term from Terrance McKenna, and revived now, by Clif High.

View: https://rumble.com/v45phw9-scifi-world-rises-out-of-hypernovelty-explorers-guide-to-scifi-world-clif-h.html

Hypernovelty, put colloquially, means "people are gonna sh*t themselves multiple times a day" in the course of finding out what is actually going on.

Additionally, hypernovelty means near total distrust of any informatioin, insight and claims pumped out by mainstream institutions, such a schools, media, churches, etc. The dogmatism of these institutions is flipping into its mirror opposite, in Peatean terms: society-wide and -deep antidogmatism. Some of this will be good, even very good, but the extremes of it will be unhealthy and mentally debilitating or destabilizing, for individually and society.

Hence it is becoming increasingly difficult to use filters that weed out the sensational when reality is becoming more sensational, weird, strange, unprecedented, bizarre and extreme relative to what preceded it and what you are accustomed to. It's as if you want to find something truthful, it has to be extreme and crazy for it to have any chance to be true. Of course, most crazy things you hear really are untrue, but in a world of hypernovlty, most true things - especially if new - are unlikely to be true unless they sound, seem or are crazy. Excluding the "sensational," which usually worked fine up to the recent past, is now going to blind you to many real and true things. Hence finding out the truth now is more daunting and challenging than ever before. A bad time to be a "normie" and using normie methods of identifying the truth. It's just the way it is.

I found a reference that McKenna did not invent the term "hypernovelty":
"Terence McKenna did not invent the term "hypernovelty," but he developed the concept of "Novelty Theory" in the 1970s. In his theory, novelty refers to the creative, disjunctive, or progressive phenomena that drive complexity in the universe. McKenna believed that the universe is an engine designed for the production and conservation of novelty, and as novelty increases, so does complexity. He also suggested that the universe is moving towards a state of perfect novelty, which he called the "transcendental object," where everything is connected and congruent."

More on "novelty theory" and what McKenna said about it here:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/terencemckenna/comments/lcevzo/novelty_theory_is_real_and_coming_to_fruition/

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GdEKhIk-8Gg

LarryinBangkok

Forum Supporter
I could give you a number of links, but am not sure whether you're interested in health news, or alternative health news, natural treatments for COVID, etc., or more along the line of political news. Could you be a bit more specific?

Yes, @Layne, please do.
In my opinion, the only productive topic now is "alternative health news".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals