What is the common cold?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How much do you have to take for this effect?
Its not a dose that I would publicly say or recommend. It was like having one of the worst flu's of my life. Took me weeks to get over, just like the flu.

OP
P

Peater

@charlie can you recommend anything else if this is indeed a vit A detox? You will have my gratitude and another data point for the idea at least. It's been 5 days now, and I felt 'off' new years day.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
@charlie can you recommend anything else if this is indeed a vit A detox? You will have my gratitude and another data point for the idea at least. It's been 5 days now, and I felt 'off' new years day.
Anything that is pro oxidation....red light, sunlight or tanning bed which focuses on UVB, ozone therapy or CO2 therapy, fresh air.

Anything that binds, like charcoal or psyllium husk.

Keeping potassium, magnesium, and selenium up helps the liver. Also plenty of glucose(not fructose) so the liver can detox.

OP
P

Peater

Anything that is pro oxidation....red light, sunlight or tanning bed which focuses on UVB, ozone therapy or CO2 therapy, fresh air.

Anything that binds, like charcoal or psyllium husk.

Keeping potassium, magnesium, and selenium up helps the liver. Also plenty of glucose(not fructose) so the liver can detox.

Thanks. Proper sugary coke is zero vit A right? ;)

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

ThinPicking

What is the function of the liver, if not to produce bile and render "burden" inert. Can such a question not be asked without endorsing the idea that fructose is inherently a "burden".

:think:

What lively discussion.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
What is the function of the liver, if not to produce bile and render "burden" inert. Can such a question not be asked without endorsing the idea that fructose is inherently a "burden".

:think:

What lively discussion.
The liver can detox a certain amount of fructose a day, after that its no bueno. And the thresh hold is going to be different for everyone depending on how damaged the liver is. So better off to not take any in at all so it can detox other things. I think it was the user @Tai who wrote extensively about this on the forum. Pure glucose is the way.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Do you mean HFCS? Over here, we get what would call mexican coke I think, it just says sugar etc on the ingredients.
No, regular table sugar like whats in Mexican coke contains fructose. Fructose will slow the liver down because it has to detox it, when it could be detoxing other things. Pure glucose is the way.

OP
P

Peater

No, regular table sugar like whats in Mexican coke contains fructose. Fructose will slow the liver down because it has to detox it, when it could be detoxing other things. Pure glucose is the way.

Oh right, I didn't know that thanks. For some reason I just assumed it didn't have any, there was a fad for pure fructose "replacement" sugar a while ago.

ThinPicking

I seem to become stronger in every regard the more fructose I consume in concert with glucose. Fascinating. I guess we really are all different.

Perhaps it's best for all to try and see what works for them. Stopping only when all has been tried. For something better could lie on the road ahead.

peter88

While raw milk is definitely better then pasteurized it is still a vitamin A bomb. Your liver might be able to handle it though, everyone is different.
Breast milk is toxic for babies because of vitamin a?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Yes it is, but at most times it is still the best choice. All toxins detox through the breast milk, so it is best for mom to have a clean slate.

OP
P

Peater

Yes it is, but at most times it is still the best choice. All toxins detox through the breast milk, so it is best for mom to have a clean slate.

Is it correct that salt helps remove vit A?

From my observations the common cold/flu etc is nothing more then a detox reaction in the body. The liver decides it wants to dump a huge amount of toxins, and the "cold/flu" is the reaction to this dump of toxins. I have tested this theory by taking a massive amount of lactoferrin to trigger a huge bile dump. What ensued was exactly what happens when the flu or cold hits. Same sore throat, then settling in the lungs, body aches, everything the exact same. Let me repeat, every single symptom was the exact thing, even down to the forward progress of said "cold". Basically, the body dumps a massive amount of retinoic acid, which gives the sore throat, then settles in the lungs, sore lungs. If you pay close attention you will notice that the sore throat and lungs literally feel like a chemical burn, because it is, from the retinoic acid aka toxic "vitamin A".
Here is something a little to your point here Charlie….

“In other words, what we call the "flu" may be nothing more than a symptom of PUFA overload, and the degree of that overload determines the course of the viral infection.”

InChristAlone

Yeah, don't get me started on that. Breast milk certainly is better than most formula, but the Mom should know how toxic vitamin A is to the baby (especially while pregnant! You have to sign a form saying you will use two methods of birth control and get an abortion if necessary while on accutane-the active form of retinol that's how bad it is for the baby).

OP
P

Peater

I am on the mend, but this thing has been rough and I still feel off. I am a bit disappointed as I eat better than anyone I know. I am surprised I didn't shrug it off. It's been over a week now and that doesn't include the initial "I think I might have caught something" phase!

My ears still seem to be affected. I have tinnitus/high pressure feeling. It's not as bad as when I could clearly hear my heartbeat in one ear.

Can anyone offer any remedies, advice, or just soothing words? I've had tinnitus as long as I can remember just not on this level. Not that great with anatomy, hopefully it's just the eustachian tubes or something.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
You have to sign a form saying you will use two methods of birth control and get an abortion if necessary while on accutane-the active form of retinol that's how bad it is for the baby).
Holy moly! Did not know that.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals