White rice problem

@FitnessMike & @Rinse & rePeat

Here's an article for your consideration:

"It is important to remember that the brain is composed of more than just neurons. The glial cells, for example, help the brain maintain the balance and make up the immune cells in the brain. Glial cells are negatively impacted by mold and one of their favorite weapons happens to be histamine. Not only is histamine a weapon for the immune system, but it is also a messenger for the nervous system. Other than the inflammation caused, mold toxins cause neurons to be highly and chronically excitable, which in turn, causes oxidative stress. Mycotoxins also have been shown to decrease oxygen in cells and have been implicated in seizures."
-end paste-

There's quite a bit about histamine over at hormonesmatter.com. You searched for histamine - Hormones Matter
The first "article":

I used to be almost universally reactive to environmental toxins/chemicals and food. I'm not that way anymore. I attribute my massive improvement to my high dosing thiamine hcl, but can't prove it. Thiamine massively reduces oxidative stress which takes the load off the body including the immune system. Thiamine is also required for the immune system to work properly. It makes sense to me that if you can lower the stress load on the body it will have a better chance of healing itself.
I’m with you on the thiamin Hamster, just not in a supplement form for me. The supplements are the lesser of the two evils for sure, between supplements verses the stress of the reaction, but in my healing journey I found eliminating all supplements and using food instead, catapulted my health ahead quite a bit. I like to think I cured my histamine intolerance since I have addressed every little thing around me, but I wonder if Histamine Intolerance is an illness to cure at all, but rather a feisty immune system tired of the nonsense and kicking into high gear to voice itself. In a thread recently I read a really interesting statement that “a schizophrenic brain is so tired that cancer can’t even grow in that body”. Histamine intolerance may be the opposite side of that coin. I am glad I developed Histamine Intolerance. If I hadn’t I would have kept doing things that were breaking my body down to the point that I may have finally succumbed and thrown myself at the mercy of the medical system. I think everyone should consider Histamine Intolerance first as the cause of their issues, because many symptoms of Histamine Intolerance can be mistaken for so many other illnesses. Misdiagnoses is a top cause of death in America, and it is sad to think that many of those people taking those inappropriate medications didn’t need to lose their lives had Histamine Intolerance been talked about.

mostlylurking

What dose Thiamine do you take? Do you like "Allthiamine (TTFD)"?? Any side effects? Needs to be taken with other B vitamins?
I wasn't able to tolerate TTFD because my glutathione level was very low because of the oxidative stress caused by my mercury poisoning. High dose thiamine hcl has massively improved my glutathione status (blood test proved it) and my other symptoms as well. I do that other supplements in addition to the thiamine hcl. I take 1 gram of thiamine hcl, 2Xday, with water, 30 minutes away from food.

Other b vitamins are needed, but not in high doses. Riboflavin can get low, also magnesium and potassium. I take around 3 grams of magnesium glycinate/day (=3/8 teas, 2Xday). I rely on orange juice for my potassium. You can learn more by reading my other posts.

TucsonJJ

I wasn't able to tolerate TTFD because my glutathione level was very low because of the oxidative stress caused by my mercury poisoning. High dose thiamine hcl has massively improved my glutathione status (blood test proved it) and my other symptoms as well. I do that other supplements in addition to the thiamine hcl. I take 1 gram of thiamine hcl, 2Xday, with water, 30 minutes away from food.

Other b vitamins are needed, but not in high doses. Riboflavin can get low, also magnesium and potassium. I take around 3 grams of magnesium glycinate/day (=3/8 teas, 2Xday). I rely on orange juice for my potassium. You can learn more by reading my other posts.
Great! I seem to do OK with the TTFD, but have only taken one 50mg/day... I still have some Hcl... I'll try some in much larger doses, or take some Hcl with the TTFD... you got no side effects from that high dose of thiamine?

How did you diagnose your mercury poisoning? Blood test? I should probably be tested, as I have had several amalgams since childhood... but I do not have any of the really bad symptoms listed for that online...

1705519654814.jpeg

TucsonJJ

Interesting... how high is high?
Also, did you see Dinkov's comments regarding high dose cyproheptadine curing liver cancer? Would it cure other cancers, I wonder? I have a gal-pal whose brother just was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer... came out of nowhere... she says he is unvaxxed... but I wonder...?
Ivermectin and Fenbendazole are supposed to be awesome for cancer too... also Chlorine dioxide solution (CDS), which I have used to cure a nasty UTI in 2 days...

Interesting... how high is high?
Also, did you see Dinkov's comments regarding high dose cyproheptadine curing liver cancer? Would it cure other cancers, I wonder? I have a gal-pal whose brother just was diagnosed with stage 4 throat cancer... came out of nowhere... she says he is unvaxxed... but I wonder...?
Ivermectin and Fenbendazole are supposed to be awesome for cancer too... also Chlorine dioxide solution (CDS), which I have used to cure a nasty UTI in 2 days...
I have no idea, since I don’t take supplements, but just running across his e-mail to me, and some in this thread with the thiamin topic in play, I thought they might find this contribution helpful.

TucsonJJ

I have no idea, since I don’t take supplements, but just running across his e-mail to me, and some in this thread with the thiamin topic in play, I thought they might find this contribution helpful.
Got it.
You don't take the usual, ABCDE K2 niacinamide? Minerals? get all yours from your diet, which seems to be xlnt?

TucsonJJ

No alphabet is needed for me JJ!
Interesting! Not even a multi.. eh?

Most of my pals at the gym don't take supps, but most take a multi... maybe I need to do likewise, I doubt I'll croak if I knock off for a few weeks or months...

You were sensitive to coffee for a while, yes? How did you get past that? Even coffee ice cream gives me a bit of effects... thx!

mostlylurking

I read a really interesting statement that “a schizophrenic brain is so tired that cancer can’t even grow in that body”.
I think cancer is more likely when oxidative metabolism is not working as it should because it results in fatigue on the cellular level, including in the brain.

I think Peat and Otto Warburg were right that cancer is a metabolic disease. I think that schizophrenia is caused by basically the same thing, a metabolism that is not able to produce ATP/cellular energy.

""Warburg Effect" refers to Otto Warburg's observation that cancer cells produce lactic acid even in the presence of adequate oxygen. Cancer cells don't "live on glucose," since they are highly adapted to survive on protein and fats."
"Cancer metabolism" or stress metabolism typically involves an excess of the adaptive hormones, resulting from an imbalance of the demands made on the organism and the resources available to the organism. Excessive stimulation depletes glucose and produces lactic acid, and causes cortisol to increase, causing a shift to the consumption of fat and protein rather than glucose. Increased cortisol activates the Randle effect (the inhibition of glucose oxidation by free fatty acids), accelerates the breakdown of protein into amino acids, and activates the enzyme fatty acid synthase, which produces fatty acids from amino acids and pyruvate, to be oxidized in a "futile cycle," producing heat, and increasing the liberation of ammonia from the amino acids. Ammonia suppresses respiratory, and stimulates glycolytic, activity."
also:

In addition to facilitating optimum oxidative metabolism, thiamine is known to lower ammonia. Ammonia causes brain dysfunction.
Thiamine improves ammonia levels:
Testing for ammonia in the breath to discern a patient's likelihood of having schizophrenia:
Poor liver function increases ammonia. Ammonia causes brain dysfunction. thiamine is required for liver function:

Great! I seem to do OK with the TTFD, but have only taken one 50mg/day... I still have some Hcl... I'll try some in much larger doses, or take some Hcl with the TTFD... you got no side effects from that high dose of thiamine?
I follow Dr. Costantini's protocol. According to his information, my dose should be 1 gram, 2Xday and this turned out to be my best dose amount. I tried 2.5 grams in one day but it gave me shooting electrical zapping pains in my thighs that night when I went to bed so I backed the dose backed down to 2 grams/day.
How did you diagnose your mercury poisoning? Blood test? I should probably be tested, as I have had several amalgams since childhood... but I do not have any of the really bad symptoms listed for that online...
I had 8 mercury amalgams placed in my mouth when I was a child. When I was in my twenties, I had them removed the dangerous way. I've had health problems for a very long time. Better now.

Here's a link to the safe way to get them removed:

Here's a list of mercury toxicity symptoms:

Here's a link to mercury sources:
"SILVER AMALGAM DENTAL FILLINGS - They are NOT inert.

"Mercury fillings are dangerous in the mouth, they are dangerous taking them out, and they are dangerous once they are gone. Once those fillings are gone, the body can dump it's mercury load, and that can move a person from being chronically mercury poisoned, to being acutely mercury poisoned.

"Mercury is dangerous in the mouth, dangerous taking it out, and dangerous once it is removed. You will have a mercury redistribution after the fillings of mercury are gone, because the body will release the mercury in your cells. You can go from having a chronic case of mercury poisoning, to having an acute case of mercury poisoning very quickly."

"Mercury fillings are dangerous in the mouth, they are dangerous taking them out, and they are dangerous once they are gone. Once those fillings are gone, the body can dump it's mercury load, and that can move a person from being chronically mercury poisoned, to being acutely mercury poisoned.

"Mercury is dangerous in the mouth, dangerous taking it out, and dangerous once it is removed. You will have a mercury redistribution after the fillings of mercury are gone, because the body will release the mercury in your cells. You can go from having a chronic case of mercury poisoning, to having an acute case of mercury poisoning very quickly."
What a terrible mercury dilemma! I think acidity in the mouth, from citrus and such frees even more mercury from the fillings to be swallowed.

mostlylurking

What a terrible mercury dilemma! I think acidity in the mouth, from citrus and such frees even more mercury from the fillings to be swallowed.
Just chewing does it. Mercury vapor is released when you chew and you breath it in: lungs>bloodstream>brain>etc.

By putting gold inlays in each tooth as the mercury amalgam decomposed and fell out, that dentist worsened the situation via the electrolysis that was set up between the gold inlay and the mercury amalgams; it made the amalgam decomposition happen faster.

Dental amalgams are 50% mercury. They eventually crumble because the mercury gets leached into the body, mainly via the mercury vapors but I also had mercury tatooing that appeared on my gums years later that another dentist excised out. A little spur of the moment oral surgery while installing a bio-compatible crown.

This one says that mercury makes up 50% of the amalgam; I've read that amount several times before.
This one says that mercury makes up 3% in the newer version of high copper fillings but the mercury is more unstable.

The American Dental Association sez that mercury amalgams are just fine and the FDA agrees. The only filling material that Medicare Dental will pay for is mercury amalgam. Who in their right mind thinks these entities are benevolent?

mostlylurking

I have never heard of mercury tattooing.
Well, I hadn't heard of it before my dentist spotted it inside my mouth either. But my dentist knew what he was looking at.

Mercury doesn't stay put in the filling. It doesn't stay put when it's packed into a root canal either.

Note: this article is obviously written by forces aligned with the American Dental Association.

TucsonJJ

I think cancer is more likely when oxidative metabolism is not working as it should because it results in fatigue on the cellular level, including in the brain.

I think Peat and Otto Warburg were right that cancer is a metabolic disease. I think that schizophrenia is caused by basically the same thing, a metabolism that is not able to produce ATP/cellular energy.

""Warburg Effect" refers to Otto Warburg's observation that cancer cells produce lactic acid even in the presence of adequate oxygen. Cancer cells don't "live on glucose," since they are highly adapted to survive on protein and fats."
"Cancer metabolism" or stress metabolism typically involves an excess of the adaptive hormones, resulting from an imbalance of the demands made on the organism and the resources available to the organism. Excessive stimulation depletes glucose and produces lactic acid, and causes cortisol to increase, causing a shift to the consumption of fat and protein rather than glucose. Increased cortisol activates the Randle effect (the inhibition of glucose oxidation by free fatty acids), accelerates the breakdown of protein into amino acids, and activates the enzyme fatty acid synthase, which produces fatty acids from amino acids and pyruvate, to be oxidized in a "futile cycle," producing heat, and increasing the liberation of ammonia from the amino acids. Ammonia suppresses respiratory, and stimulates glycolytic, activity."
also:

In addition to facilitating optimum oxidative metabolism, thiamine is known to lower ammonia. Ammonia causes brain dysfunction.
Thiamine improves ammonia levels:
Testing for ammonia in the breath to discern a patient's likelihood of having schizophrenia:
Poor liver function increases ammonia. Ammonia causes brain dysfunction. thiamine is required for liver function:

I follow Dr. Costantini's protocol. According to his information, my dose should be 1 gram, 2Xday and this turned out to be my best dose amount. I tried 2.5 grams in one day but it gave me shooting electrical zapping pains in my thighs that night when I went to bed so I backed the dose backed down to 2 grams/day.

I had 8 mercury amalgams placed in my mouth when I was a child. When I was in my twenties, I had them removed the dangerous way. I've had health problems for a very long time. Better now.

Here's a link to the safe way to get them removed:

Here's a list of mercury toxicity symptoms:

Here's a link to mercury sources:
"SILVER AMALGAM DENTAL FILLINGS - They are NOT inert.

I had around that many... only down to three now... mine were taken out as I got older and had a chipped tooth or a filling fall our... I had them replaced with composites, of course... I am a bit worried, but have no apparent symptoms at 67... my dentist, a good guy, is not concerned... I think it may be better to leave them alone, removing them can cause lots of problems. this may be of interest... may or may not be accurate:

TucsonJJ

Well, I hadn't heard of it before my dentist spotted it inside my mouth either. But my dentist knew what he was looking at.

Mercury doesn't stay put in the filling. It doesn't stay put when it's packed into a root canal either.

Note: this article is obviously written by forces aligned with the American Dental Association.
This one too?

Or this one?

Not trying to be a wiseass... but my father was an orthodontist, had many dentist friends, none of which was or is concerned about amalgam fillings and is strongly against removing them... unless necessary due to erosion or other damage...

mostlylurking

I had around that many... only down to three now... mine were taken out as I got older and had a chipped tooth or a filling fall our... I had them replaced with composites, of course... I am a bit worried, but have no apparent symptoms at 67... my dentist, a good guy, is not concerned... I think it may be better to leave them alone, removing them can cause lots of problems. this may be of interest... may or may not be accurate:
That article is boiler plate hokum typical of what the American Dental Association puts out to cover its backside. Imagine the legal ramifications that they face if it were to get out that they have been destroying lives for decades. Mercury is the most toxic thing on earth and apparently the only place it remains safe and stable is inside people's teeth.

You're 67 and male. Have you considered the possibility of cardiac and artery/circulatory illness?

P.S. DMPS is dangerous, DMSA doesn't really work. Boyd Haley's Emeramed shows promise, but the FDA has been sitting on its approval for something like 15 years. Selenium is helpful. I've found high dose thiamine hcl to be helpful.

TucsonJJ

That article is boiler plate hokum typical of what the American Dental Association puts out to cover its backside. Imagine the legal ramifications that they face if it were to get out that they have been destroying lives for decades. Mercury is the most toxic thing on earth and apparently the only place it remains safe and stable is inside people's teeth.

You're 67 and male. Have you considered the possibility of cardiac and artery/circulatory illness?

P.S. DMPS is dangerous, DMSA doesn't really work. Boyd Haley's Emeramed shows promise, but the FDA has been sitting on its approval for something like 15 years. Selenium is helpful. I've found high dose thiamine hcl to be helpful.
I don't mean to dispute, at least not really... but I am not aware of any worldwide mercury poisoning... would you not think if widspread, it would leak into even our corrupt news outlets? perhaps not.
Yes, of course, getting to be an old geezer, I have a ton of concerns, perhaps even a bit of paranoia/OCD. Tons of causes of cardiac/circulation problems... I work out often eat pretty well, though the Peat "system" is, I think, a bit flawed and difficult to really follow (most OJ is not fresh, most meat is not "grass-fed", lots of plain white sugar may or may not be that great, tons of supplements, ditto)... I take enzymes, Lumbrokinase and serrapeptase regularly (I do not get along with nattokinase, but it is worthy)... I had a Calcium score CT done a while ago, score zero... but yes, concerned.

Do you think zeolite would be effective in removing mercury? I take a liquid zeolite, "Pure Body Extra", not daily, but often... supposed to be a more gentle way of detoxing... not as powerful as others...

I saw the Andy Cutler protocol online... but after reading this article... should I trust the guy (RIP)?

I also read that mercury levels can't be checked via blood, urine or stool... hair is only a little bit accurate... so how to diagnose a problem?

mostlylurking

Not trying to be a wiseass... but my father was an orthodontist, had many dentist friends, none of which was or is concerned about amalgam fillings and is strongly against removing them... unless necessary due to erosion or other damage...
This one too?

Or this one?

Isn't it amazing how you can find whatever you are looking for on the internet? Especially when the Powers that Be want you to find it?

TucsonJJ

Isn't it amazing how you can find whatever you are looking for on the internet? Especially when the Powers that Be want you to find it?
Hard to disagree with that... but doesn't that apply to YOUR views too?

Yes, I despise Big Pharma, Big Legal, Big Media, Big Race Grifters, Most Big anything...

BTW: Andy Cutler, big mercury poisoning guy, dead at 60... seems young for a guy who knew how to detox, yes? Sad thing, RIP.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals