Adhd Drugs That Don't Harm Your Health

southcesar

Are there any ADHD medications that aren't so bad for your health? I was diagnosed with adhd and my doctor put me on ritalin. But in the forum I read that Ritalin would be estrogenic and would lower body temperature. I already take caffeine, taurine and thiamine to help me. Any help is appreciated.

Frankdee20

Are there any ADHD medications that aren't so bad for your health? I was diagnosed with adhd and my doctor put me on ritalin. But in the forum I read that Ritalin would be estrogenic and would lower body temperature. I already take caffeine, taurine and thiamine to help me. Any help is appreciated.
Ritalin (methylphenidate) does not act on serotonin Reuptake inhibition the way amphetamine salts (adderal) can. There’s also the norepinephrine Reuptake inhibitors like bupropion (Wellbutrin) and atomoxatine (strattera).

Peachy

I got a lot of ideas from the book Finally Focused. A few things he mentions -magnesium, zinc, nutritional lithium.

Hiking is good because your brain has to negotiate uneven terrain.

Frankdee20

I got a lot of ideas from the book Finally Focused. A few things he mentions -magnesium, zinc, nutritional lithium.

Hiking is good because your brain has to negotiate uneven terrain.
Zinc in higher doses will act as a mild DRI correct. But it’s not that simple, we need prefrontal cortex Dopamine activity for attention

gd81

Thyroid and a diet that doesn't cause any intestinal irritation

From Mind and Tissue:

2023-04-05 16.26.05 archive.org 9c5b4ed79987.jpg

2023-04-05 16.26.42 archive.org bac5dc82a6d8.jpg

2023-04-05 16.26.55 archive.org f17fbe616e89.jpg

gd81

also

NewACC

Ritalin (methylphenidate) does not act on serotonin Reuptake inhibition the way amphetamine salts (adderal) can. There’s also the norepinephrine Reuptake inhibitors like bupropion (Wellbutrin) and atomoxatine (strattera).
Biggest harm of amphetamine is HUGE increase of carbonic anhydrases, endorphins, histamine, serotonin and noradrenaline

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals