At my wits end - severe lifelong ADHD turned into debilitating fatigue

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
You gotta get a grip, emotional dysregulation is a hallmark of ADHD. Just giving you good advice, medication can improve quality of life. There is no evidence in RCT or a mechanistic explanation for why Lisdexamfetamine can cause any of that, and besides, you seem to have experienced all of your issues after stopping, not during.
You have a lot to learn about the evils of this world.

Healthseeker

ADHD can be thought of as a metabolic dysfunction of the brain, that is true. But it is very much a real diagnosis signifiying a deficit in executive functioning of the frontal lobe, and the motivational reward pathway of the nucleus accumbens. Not everyone feels better from amps, they might need methylphenidate and vice versa, you have to experiment with your psychiatrist and find the right medication and dose for you.

Amphetamines are the opposite of estrogenic, they speed up metabolism and suppress prolactin. The fat legs is an odd thing and for sure not a side effect of amps, unless its exacerbating an existing heart condition.

No, the adderall/ritalin will lower your masculinity. I promise you that. You dont want it.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I took 30mg zinc and moly 400ug last night and have awful anxiety today. Almost feel suicidal. Is this really detox reactions or am I poisoning myself?

redpanda

I took 30mg zinc and moly 400ug last night and have awful anxiety today. Almost feel suicidal. Is this really detox reactions or am I poisoning myself?
I don't think zinc is the problem but molybdenum has an antagonistic relationship with sulfur. If you lack sufficient sulfur, your liver may struggle to efficiently create glutathione and effectively eliminate toxins from your system.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I do have some weird tingling in my hands too, no idea what’s up with me anymore. Some days I hope I just die in my sleep.

redpanda

I do have some weird tingling in my hands too, no idea what’s up with me anymore. Some days I hope I just die in my sleep.

When is your appointment with the endocrinologist? The tingling could just be because of a lack of exercise, or too much use of technological devices.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
When is your appointment with the endocrinologist? The tingling could just be because of a lack of exercise, or too much use of technological devices.
I don’t have the energy to book the appointment. I don’t know if it’s worth seeing one. i’ve just gone backwards again the past few weeks and days.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
Take laxatives, it might help just enough to get you moving around
I’ve been doing that the past few days already. No idea if it’s making much a difference. I do have extreme anxiety the past few days and strange dreams. Tonight I killed a black fox in my dream. What on earth. It was pregnant and came up to me and I just shot the thing. As it ate my foot. Never seen one in the real world, ever.

Alpha

Just of curiosity, are you also wearing a tinfoil hat?

Peater

I wonder if you should try the haarlem oil if you are sure your issue is fungal. I am taking it in capsules now and feel better in myself. Just make sure it's a time when you have quick access to a toilet as your body gets used to it!

youngsinatra

I think most (if not all) mineral / metal supplements (zinc, iron, selenium…) are a very slippery slope.

Do you tolerate animal products like red meat, poultry, eggs, fish?
I think carnivore plus white rice and salt can be a nice „reset“ type of diet. Some mineral water or coconut water for added electrolytes if necessary.

Healthseeker

I’ve been doing that the past few days already. No idea if it’s making much a difference. I do have extreme anxiety the past few days and strange dreams. Tonight I killed a black fox in my dream. What on earth. It was pregnant and came up to me and I just shot the thing. As it ate my foot. Never seen one in the real world, ever.
Senna type laxatives stimulate the nerves in your gut and cause dreams.

OP
questforhealth

questforhealth

Forum Supporter
I think most (if not all) mineral / metal supplements (zinc, iron, selenium…) are a very slippery slope.

Do you tolerate animal products like red meat, poultry, eggs, fish?
I think carnivore plus white rice and salt can be a nice „reset“ type of diet.
My digestion is done, I had organic mutton with corn tortillas a few days ago and it made me feel better but it feels disgusting to eat anything with the state of my digestion.

@Healthseeker

I’ve only been taking epsom salts. No idea what is going on anymore. Feels like the dreams have a meaning I can’t decode.

Healthseeker

About your dream, idk what the fox is exactly. Your foot is something you stand on, could be your pride.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals