Bodybuilders of RPF: Did your mind changed when you changed your body?

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

that's completely false. you might personally believe theyre more trustworthy or have more authority but it has nothing to do with society at large. there's a reason the silicon valley executives aren't bodybuilders. even if you go to any car dealership, or comic book shop or electronics place, vast majority of times the salesmen are not bodybuilders. bodybuilders/fitness people are usually selling within their own industry. I dont know if you mean ripped and muscular or just ripped and slim, but in some industries the muscular guy will be seen as more untrustworthy. so you don't think ripped/muscular guys ever get discriminated against? you can go on bodybuilding forums and see complaints about that topic. everyone gets judged, even pretty women get judged and there are complaints of professional women who arent taken seriously due to their looks
Man, I'm basically hiring salesmen for living. I know what I'm talking about.

Dr. B

Man, I'm basically hiring salesmen for living. I know what I'm talking about.
in what industry mate, selling what kind of products?
i worked retail/sales through highschool and college, always looked better more muscular than my coworkers, but I wasnt selling more or getting all the money. that was electronics and clothing, im sure if it was selling stuff at fitness expos i could have done better

Risingfire

ah yeah, could help, but its more so due to the average intelligence level being very low and dropping lower every year. It's like how many TV commercials put attractive women in the commercials because of that saying sex sells. Although, I think the products (hopefully) still need to be made well, the attractive woman is just a way to get the viewers attention and get people to then pay more attention to the product. But if someone is actually out there buying products because the salesman or woman is attractive that's not good.
You're absolutely wrong. Sales is an emotional process. No other way around it. Don't knock the power of a good physique.

Risingfire

that's completely false. you might personally believe theyre more trustworthy or have more authority but it has nothing to do with society at large. there's a reason the silicon valley executives aren't bodybuilders. even if you go to any car dealership, or comic book shop or electronics place, vast majority of times the salesmen are not bodybuilders. bodybuilders/fitness people are usually selling within their own industry. I dont know if you mean ripped and muscular or just ripped and slim, but in some industries the muscular guy will be seen as more untrustworthy. so you don't think ripped/muscular guys ever get discriminated against? you can go on bodybuilding forums and see complaints about that topic. everyone gets judged, even pretty women get judged and there are complaints of professional women who arent taken seriously due to their looks
Many CEO's are in great shape. It's natural to trust the tall, handsome muscular guy with a good jawline opposed to the fat stubby guy

Dr. B

You're absolutely wrong. Sales is an emotional process. No other way around it. Don't knock the power of a good physique.
yet theres hundreds of muscular bodybuilders, and thousands of pretty women complaining...
it's wrong to claim muscular or good looking people arent judged or discriminated against. everyone is judged for one thing or another. there's literally a stereotype of muscular or athletic dudes being dumb. and that is why, muscular people are generally used to market clothing, underwear, or fitness supplements, and not comic books or video games, unless its like an actor or film person a video game is based off of. mark wahlberg released a protein supplement company after the movie pain and gain. every instagram fitness model is marketing fitness industry related products. look at twitch streamers and youtubers compared to the fitness industry and salesmen. a good physique has absolutely nothing to do with selling electronics, jewelry, cars, etc or even being a comedian. I've literally been in sales all throughout highschool and college and you're flat out wrong. I mean I wish it was true, it would be nice if people just bought stuff from the most muscular or best looking guy there. unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, most people aren't that dumb, at least not yet. if what you're saying is true we should see muscular and handsome men dominating every industry and every sales and leadership position. yet it's rarely the case.

Many CEO's are in great shape. It's natural to trust the tall, handsome muscular guy with a good jawline opposed to the fat stubby guy

in the fitness supplement industry? of course, but in some it may be the reverse that occurs like potentially the tech industry. I don't think anyone trusts people more based on muscularity or being good looking, in fact better looking men and women are considered to be less trustworthy and seen as being more likely to cheat in relationships. Muscular men are trusted or respected in the fitness industry because their physique is proof that they know what they're talking about, or at least know what they're doing. If you've built the muscle you're going to be considered an expert when it comes to fitness. But if you look at politics, or the tech industry, or the film industry, the leaders there are usually not muscular or good looking men. I have never seen a situation where someone hired a guy because of their looks or muscularity, and never seen a situation where someone had a trust issue with fat leaders compared to handsome ones in the tech or finance industry. I don't see how you can take something that occurs specifically in the fitness/bodybuilding/modelling industry and say it applies in all contexts and industries. theres definitely cases where the better looking or muscular guy is judged negatively.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

yet theres hundreds of muscular bodybuilders, and thousands of pretty women complaining...
it's wrong to claim muscular or good looking people arent judged or discriminated against. everyone is judged for one thing or another. there's literally a stereotype of muscular or athletic dudes being dumb. and that is why, muscular people are generally used to market clothing, underwear, or fitness supplements, and not comic books or video games, unless its like an actor or film person a video game is based off of. mark wahlberg released a protein supplement company after the movie pain and gain. every instagram fitness model is marketing fitness industry related products. look at twitch streamers and youtubers compared to the fitness industry and salesmen. a good physique has absolutely nothing to do with selling electronics, jewelry, cars, etc or even being a comedian. I've literally been in sales all throughout highschool and college and you're flat out wrong. I mean I wish it was true, it would be nice if people just bought stuff from the most muscular or best looking guy there. unfortunately, or fortunately depending on how you look at it, most people aren't that dumb, at least not yet. if what you're saying is true we should see muscular and handsome men dominating every industry and every sales and leadership position. yet it's rarely the case.

in the fitness supplement industry? of course, but in some it may be the reverse that occurs like potentially the tech industry. I don't think anyone trusts people more based on muscularity or being good looking, in fact better looking men and women are considered to be less trustworthy and seen as being more likely to cheat in relationships. Muscular men are trusted or respected in the fitness industry because their physique is proof that they know what they're talking about, or at least know what they're doing. If you've built the muscle you're going to be considered an expert when it comes to fitness. But if you look at politics, or the tech industry, or the film industry, the leaders there are usually not muscular or good looking men. I have never seen a situation where someone hired a guy because of their looks or muscularity, and never seen a situation where someone had a trust issue with fat leaders compared to handsome ones in the tech or finance industry. I don't see how you can take something that occurs specifically in the fitness/bodybuilding/modelling industry and say it applies in all contexts and industries. theres definitely cases where the better looking or muscular guy is judged negatively.
Are you currently ripped / muscular / fit?

Dr. B

Are you currently ripped / muscular / fit?
not for the last year and a half no, but prior to that I was maintaining 170 pounds at 12% or less bodyfat, and was lean in highschool (160 pounds at 15%)
i dont work in sales anymore, but worked retail all throughout highschool and college...

Risingfire

not for the last year and a half no, but prior to that I was maintaining 170 pounds at 12% or less bodyfat, and was lean in highschool (160 pounds at 15%)
i dont work in sales anymore, but worked retail all throughout highschool and college...
The guy who has no sales experience is telling the guy with 15 years of sales experience how it works. Got it

Dr. B

The guy who has no sales experience is telling the guy with 15 years of sales experience how it works. Got it
thats wrong, where do you see me having no sales experience? ive got 4 years.
but experience isnt really relevant... it depends what youre selling. I was selling electronics, as well as clothing in a department store, suits, and shoes. My experience could be completely different from yours, even if you're in the same industry. You can't take your personal experience and claim it applies to everyone working in that position/industry...
what kind of things are you selling?
I wouldn't trust a salesman selling supplement products, but in the past I would discuss bodybuilding tips with guys bigger than me just to see what their diet, training, supplement regimen was like. As far as used/new car salesmen out of the 30+ I've talked to, most were average with some slim or fat, only one was muscular and tall. The muscularity of the salesmen did nothing to improve their sales, the best salesmen were simply the guys who were the friendliest, and knew the most about the cars and the guys who seemed to be honest and not trying to get a sale at all cost or manipulate you into getting a car.

Risingfire

thats wrong, where do you see me having no sales experience? ive got 4 years.
but experience isnt really relevant... it depends what youre selling. I was selling electronics, as well as clothing in a department store, suits, and shoes. My experience could be completely different from yours, even if you're in the same industry. You can't take your personal experience and claim it applies to everyone working in that position/industry...
what kind of things are you selling?
I wouldn't trust a salesman selling supplement products, but in the past I would discuss bodybuilding tips with guys bigger than me just to see what their diet, training, supplement regimen was like. As far as used/new car salesmen out of the 30+ I've talked to, most were average with some slim or fat, only one was muscular and tall. The muscularity of the salesmen did nothing to improve their sales, the best salesmen were simply the guys who were the friendliest, and knew the most about the cars and the guys who seemed to be honest and not trying to get a sale at all cost or manipulate you into getting a car.
Sorry if I came off too harsh @Mr.Bollox. I do corporate relocation sales. Before that IT sales and my first job out of college was door to door sales for cable.

I was comparing female to male relations. You're talking about used car salesmen who are men.

Serious questions here. Do you think your physique affects how women of the opposite sex feel towards you?

Dr. B

Sorry if I came off too harsh @Mr.Bollox. I do corporate relocation sales. Before that IT sales and my first job out of college was door to door sales for cable.

I was comparing female to male relations. You're talking about used car salesmen who are men.

Serious questions here. Do you think your physique affects how women of the opposite sex feel towards you?
yes mate, they definitely would prefer physiques showing a better metabolism (lean muscular)
if they walk into a car dealership, theyd probably prefer to work with the better looking salesman
but i dont know the effect would be so powerful that people would be purchasing acura over lexus just because one dealership had hotter people for instance, or that someone would go out and buy something just so they could talk to a hot person in the process! after all you dont even need to buy from the salesmen to interact with them.
its especially true in the modern world, where women are no longer as dependent on men for financial security, or physical security, since the workforce being more education based than labor based has allowed a lot more jobs for women, and the state handles physical security. didnt roosh or one of those pickup artist dudes write an article a few years back about how his super good looking friend literally didnt even have to try to get women, they would just fawn over him and initiate conversation. he said him and his friend got a similar number of women interested in them/talking to them, except his good looking friend would not even try and would just talk to women who initiated whereas roosh himself would initiate and put in more effort and the end result they got about the same amount and quality of women but roosh had to try a lot harder.
now if you just remove the divorce laws of giving people 50% of their spouses wealth and child support etc, you will see even more genuine relationships start to take place, and probably more relationships where either side will focus on the looks and personality and company instead of wanting to use someone for their fame or wealth. its a great time to be alive if youre good looking as a dude in a modernized country.

Risingfire

yes mate, they definitely would prefer physiques showing a better metabolism (lean muscular)
if they walk into a car dealership, theyd probably prefer to work with the better looking salesman
but i dont know the effect would be so powerful that people would be purchasing acura over lexus just because one dealership had hotter people for instance, or that someone would go out and buy something just so they could talk to a hot person in the process! after all you dont even need to buy from the salesmen to interact with them.
its especially true in the modern world, where women are no longer as dependent on men for financial security, or physical security, since the workforce being more education based than labor based has allowed a lot more jobs for women, and the state handles physical security. didnt roosh or one of those pickup artist dudes write an article a few years back about how his super good looking friend literally didnt even have to try to get women, they would just fawn over him and initiate conversation. he said him and his friend got a similar number of women interested in them/talking to them, except his good looking friend would not even try and would just talk to women who initiated whereas roosh himself would initiate and put in more effort and the end result they got about the same amount and quality of women but roosh had to try a lot harder.
now if you just remove the divorce laws of giving people 50% of their spouses wealth and child support etc, you will see even more genuine relationships start to take place, and probably more relationships where either side will focus on the looks and personality and company instead of wanting to use someone for their fame or wealth. its a great time to be alive if youre good looking as a dude in a modernized country.
Sex sells my friend. Definitely influences over competitors. Primarily in a male/female dynamic

Broken man

In what way? Is the change permanent, even after stopping the supps?
I am completely different person now. Like I was moody and lazy guy. I had mess in my room and was living in a chaos but not because I wanted but because I felt weak and without energy, I also started to have problems with depression especialy when night come. The supps created an urge to do things that needs to be done, changed my thinking and the way I see the world, like I am more open to challenges and ready to take action when needed but also perfectly calm.

OP
BearWithMe

BearWithMe

I am completely different person now. Like I was moody and lazy guy. I had mess in my room and was living in a chaos but not because I wanted but because I felt weak and without energy, I also started to have problems with depression especialy when night come. The supps created an urge to do things that needs to be done, changed my thinking and the way I see the world, like I am more open to challenges and ready to take action when needed but also perfectly calm.
Oh boy, I can relate to this so much, especially to the mess in room / house.

At first, it bothers you, but eventually you grow too tired to even give a fk.

Your succes story is inspiring, thanks for sharing!

Have you started the methylene blue, caprylic acid and DHT all at once, or one-by-one with some time inbetween? Can you pinpoint which of these had the most profound effect?

Last edited:

Dr. B

Sex sells my friend. Definitely influences over competitors. Primarily in a male/female dynamic
if theyre buying the product anyway, people will prefer to work with the better looking salesmen or women. If they're looking for info on the product, I think better looking people are more likely to be judged as not being as smart. It may be possible that someone would go out and buy a trashy car over a nice one or vice versa because the salesman or woman is better looking, but that would be more a reflection of declining intelligence levels in the modern world than sex selling, imo. with sales there is always a workaround. they actually dont even have to buy the product. so you may come across people not interested in buying anything, but just want to talk to you to flirt and whatever

Have you started the methylene blue, caprylic acid and DHT all at once, or one-by-one with some time inbetween? Can you pinpoint which of these had the most profound effect?

interesting what is caprylic acid used for? and methylene blue? DHT seems risky mate

A.R

For methylene blue did you use Oxidal, or plain MB?

Broken man

For methylene blue did you use Oxidal, or plain MB?
Plain mb, around 20 mgs. I am using it with my coffee and cardamom powder. According to study about methylene blue and liver, sirtuins are the reason for the beneficial effect, cardamom powder also increases sirtuins.

Broken man

I started methylene blue first but only small amount like 1 mg. Did not feel much so I was not using it everyday. During that time, I wanted to try testosterone for my liver, Haidut showed study about testosterone being able to cure liver cirrhosis but its not easy with testosterone so I just used DHT like aromatase inhibitor but I was using around 20 mg +. I did not find it immediately but saw some changes over time like my eyebrows started to grow, my thighs become thinner, more calm and so on.... I started to use MB around 20 mgs when my batch arrived to me and felt it fast.

A.R

Plain mb, around 20 mgs. I am using it with my coffee and cardamom powder. According to study about methylene blue and liver, sirtuins are the reason for the beneficial effect, cardamom powder also increases sirtuins.
Can you show me which product you used (methylene blue and DHT)

Dr. B

I started methylene blue first but only small amount like 1 mg. Did not feel much so I was not using it everyday. During that time, I wanted to try testosterone for my liver, Haidut showed study about testosterone being able to cure liver cirrhosis but its not easy with testosterone so I just used DHT like aromatase inhibitor but I was using around 20 mg +. I did not find it immediately but saw some changes over time like my eyebrows started to grow, my thighs become thinner, more calm and so on.... I started to use MB around 20 mgs when my batch arrived to me and felt it fast.
you dont get serotonin excess symptoms from so much methylene blue? graying hairs, too much hydrogen peroxide?

where do you apply the dht?
i put one drop inside the weener hole thinking it may be especially helpful but it stang massively, and i had burning urination for that day and the next day. probably the alcohol in it is dangerous

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals