Can Pyrucet cure cancer?

Morten

Forum Supporter
Has anyone experience with pyrucet for treating cancer? For my mother, 78, has a cancer near her nose. She has only been cut with knife so far, and doctors have not given her anything to strength her.
Only my advise, which is based on what I read here and there.
Is there a "simply" protocol for cancer. My mother is quite nervous for new stuff, and if she has constipation, she will always blame it on new stuff I introduce, like high dose Vitamin-D3 or Niacinamide.

zorba990

You may wish to investigate this topical treatment for that:

Procedure
How are they removed? Dr. Tel-Oren’s safe, effective, proprietary acetic compound is applied to the lesion(s). Additional information is available. The lesion’s nutrition is restricted because the compound constricts the capillaries within it. A scab forms in a few days & drops off in a few weeks, leaving esthetically-pleasing skin. The best results are achieved with growths on the face (any size!). Mild de-pigmentation may occasionally occur on the arms, legs, & torso, especially when melanin-containing or cancer-prone flat areas are treated. Any deeper layer of pigment that might remain (a rare occurrence) can be safely retreated, as no blood vessels are penetrated.

Dr. Tel-Oren and the doctors he has trained have used it successfully for 28 years worldwide on more than 100,000 patients.

Peatress

There was an interview posted on the Pyrucet thread where it was discussed as a treatment for cancer. Sadly that video has been removed from youtube. If you search the forum for Pyruce/cancer you will find the thread.

OP
M

Morten

Forum Supporter
You may wish to investigate this topical treatment for that:

Procedure
How are they removed? Dr. Tel-Oren’s safe, effective, proprietary acetic compound is applied to the lesion(s). Additional information is available. The lesion’s nutrition is restricted because the compound constricts the capillaries within it. A scab forms in a few days & drops off in a few weeks, leaving esthetically-pleasing skin. The best results are achieved with growths on the face (any size!). Mild de-pigmentation may occasionally occur on the arms, legs, & torso, especially when melanin-containing or cancer-prone flat areas are treated. Any deeper layer of pigment that might remain (a rare occurrence) can be safely retreated, as no blood vessels are penetrated.

Dr. Tel-Oren and the doctors he has trained have used it successfully for 28 years worldwide on more than 100,000 patients.
Super, thanks I will check it out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals