Disgusting fat person on youtube eating himself to death

JamesGatz

My that is disgusting - I have here a wholesome food review picture to bring up the mood​

lcod05s68o211.jpg

ursidae

the first case is a strange one. he was a raw vegan and appeared relatively sane besides his anorexia/eating disorder disguised as an ethical diet. very eloquent, insightful and a great violinist. then he stopped being vegan and transitioned to a fried oil junk food instead of adopting a sensible I omnivore diet and his brain got inflamed as hell. probably can't handle the fried oils and gluten/casein too well. his mental illness is 100% diet related

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=hVF46bq-mHI

he edited and uploaded this himself so he is likely self aware to some degree and milking this for the views/money

some of his ticks and violent outbursts remind me of some people I know whose health started suffering after eating a high processed diet for decades. it's really stressful to be around them and it's almost like they are possessed. if you watch his videos you'll notice the gradual progression.

perhaps he needs a ton of folate, copper and a low methionine diet to be sane

Last edited:

opethfeldt

Why does obesity bother people so much? If that's how they wanna live, then let them. It doesn't affect any of us one bit.

TheSir

Why does obesity bother people so much? If that's how they wanna live, then let them. It doesn't affect any of us one bit.
I beg to differ. Would you agree that the kind of architecture the population is surrounded with plays a significant role in the wellbeing and morale of the population? How much more so must the kind of people you're surrounded by affect your own wellbeing and morale. There's a popular sentiment about how people should be free to do what they want so long as they don't harm others. Yet the nature of a society is such that any self-depraving act you indulge in indirectly harms the whole surrounding society: anything that undermines the expression of your fullest potential is a net loss to every member of the society. And what is a net loss, if not harm?

mamakitty

Because it’s quite gross and triggers a visceral reaction the same as when looking at critters. Obesity and very sickly looking thin people signal poor health and observers take this as a warning sign and baulk at it instinctively. It’s just a reaction from the brain saying we better not get to that point.

OP
johnwester130

johnwester130

I meant the video was disgusting. Not the individual.

His "act" is actually quite funny

Peatful

I find this troubling at several levels.

The biggest one is the viewers (us) consumption of watching metally ill people for entertainment and to judge.

This is sick.

Sicker than a fat-once-skinny guy.

Im not virtue signaling- but stating the obvious.

As far as Eugenia goes. She is mentally abused by her mother. She is also trolled and receives many disgusting and hateful comments on her channel. I personally think she may die soon.
Kind of mean spirited to be posted here if you ask me.

mamakitty

I beg to differ. Would you agree that the kind of architecture the population is surrounded with plays a significant role in the wellbeing and morale of the population? How much more so must the kind of people you're surrounded by affect your own wellbeing and morale. There's a popular sentiment about how people should be free to do what they want so long as they don't harm others. Yet the nature of a society is such that any self-depraving act you indulge in indirectly harms the whole surrounding society: anything that undermines the expression of your fullest potential is a net loss to every member of the society. And what is a net loss, if not harm?
Very well put

Perry Staltic

It affects everyone's health insurance rates, it pollutes the visual environment, it creates emotional heartache for people who know better and care about them, it can threaten national security if excessive.

Ben.

Obesity and very sickly looking thin people signal poor health and observers take this as a warning sign and baulk at it instinctively. It’s just a reaction from the brain saying we better not get to that point.

I've to add however, not everyone is at "that point" by choice. Some maybe.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals