Disgusting fat person on youtube eating himself to death

Shackles

I've heard the same thing. People who can't put on weight can have a wasteful metabolism like Peat did and develop bad skin and hair loss as a result.
I ate like ***t but was in a constantly stressed (not partially aware of it) and tensed state most of my youth. I was skinny fat all the time too. I received a lot of problems with fibrosis and calcification early on while relatives with similar starting point just remained fat until now, but they also were less energetic than me by a long shot during that time.
I think I burnt all the PUFAs I ate.
I am getting fairly lean (especially around upper part of the torso), my posture has gotten better somehow (I had Anterior Pelvic Tilt) and incidentally my hair at light and bald spots are regrowing too. The only "drug" I consistently take is thyroid but I just take it for the sake of it because I do not feel much from it. I also smoke cigars occasionally. Rest is just milk, Coca Cola, red light and UVB light that is lit most of the time when I am at my desk

Last edited:

Apple

Having hair and being fat sounds like the body has everything it needs, regardless of the toxins. Malnutrition seems worse to me. Either isn't healthy, so having hair only says so much about a person's health.
I could not agree more!
Pretty often I slide into dieting /peating , restricting many foods and start eating mostly milk/cheese/meat/some greens/coffee... As a result my temperature is low, I turn pale, circles under eyes, weak hair, people say I look unhealthy and slow.
But then I give up , start eating all the crap food like pizza/bread and sausages/pork...my temperature spikes to 37 degrees, my face gets pinkish colour, that's when people start saying I look really great!

K

Kayaker

It doesn't matter in this context...
Matters that young people eat a lot , they are having lots of energy from eating thousands of calories, and that's when they are the healthiest
They have energy and eat a lot because their metabolism is healthy. People lose the ability to process calories with age. PUFA builds up in the mitochondria, etc.

ursidae

Not really impossible, but it will happen a lot more slowly. However, there are typically transgenerational effects and the children take a hit for their parents poor food/environment.
Is male pattern baldness the only expression of transgenerational stress inheritance in your eyes? I'd wager the transgenrational effects are already present in him from the very start. People go on raw vegan/fruitarian starvation diets to begin with because they can't keep the weight off. The fragility of his mental health could have to do with upbringing but considering the rapid worsening of his self destructive tendencies coincided with his diet change, I'd say his brain health is not the most robust either

I could not agree more!
Pretty often I slide into dieting /peating , restricting many foods and start eating mostly milk/cheese/meat/some greens/coffee... As a result my temperature is low, I turn pale, circles under eyes, weak hair, people say I look unhealthy and slow.
But then I give up , start eating all the crap food like pizza/bread and sausages/pork...my temperature spikes to 37 degrees, my face gets pinkish colour, that's when people start saying I look really great!

I agree with Ray Peat's biology, but we are all so different that the "same way" for everyone is just too late in the game for some to adapt quickly, if it is radically different. Our bodies are so smart to get wise to a routine, that sometimes a splurge is good to throw it off. I feel crappier for it, because I do enjoy my diet and get a lot of energy from it, not missing much, but if you are you are younger, indulgences does a lot for the brain's pleasure receptors and perks things up. Eating mindlessly has it's surprising detriments, but eating meager without pleasure is a slow death.

mrchibbs

Is male pattern baldness the only expression of transgenerational stress inheritance in your eyes? I'd wager the transgenrational effects are already present in him from the very start. People go on raw vegan/fruitarian starvation diets to begin with because they can't keep the weight off. The fragility of his mental health could have to do with upbringing but considering the rapid worsening of his self destructive tendencies coincided with his diet change, I'd say his brain health is not the most robust either

Of course not. Transgenerational effects are always present, but they are modulated by the environment. Hair loss is just one aspect of the degenerative process, everything can be passed on.

I went on a raw vegan/fruitarian diet in my mid20s and I had always been thin prior to that so I don't think it's a given that people go on those diets because they can't lose weight.

mrchibbs

They have energy and eat a lot because their metabolism is healthy. People lose the ability to process calories with age. PUFA builds up in the mitochondria, etc.

This is a big factor. Young people (less so these days) typically have had powerful digestive systems which can process calories and extract nutrition at a very high rate. When you can do that and have a high rate of activity/metabolic energy, the flow of energy through the organism is very high and can repair damage/build tissues very quickly.

Apple

I witnessed many times that young fatty guys are abundant of energy and attract many people despite disgustingly looking, have sanguine personality, and are successful on managerial positions. Women are easily attracted to them.

I witnessed many times that young fatty guys are abundant of energy and attract many people despite disgustingly looking, have sanguine personality, and are successful on managerial positions. Women are easily attracted to them.

I don't know that they are attracted to them as much as they are probably not getting too many other options. There is no way a well dressed attractive woman with many options is going for a guy like this. Confident people date "up" while poor self esteem dates "down". Maybe the managerial positions play a key role is dating somebody slobby and outgoing, aka women wanting financial security. I know this sounds harsh, but it is a reality.

Apple

I don't know that they are attracted to them as much as they are probably not getting too many other options. There is no way a well dressed attractive woman with many options is going for a guy like this. Confident people date "up" while poor self esteem dates "down". Maybe the managerial positions play a key role is dating somebody slobby and outgoing, aka women wanting financial security. I know this sounds harsh, but it is a reality.
My bosses on previous jobs were fat guys. They all were pretty good in giving motivational speech, always knew what to say and were smart. Haidut is a good example. Too me he always sounds logical and consistent. Girls are usually attracted to their energy and initiative.

Last edited:

Apple

There is no way a well dressed attractive woman with many options is going for a guy like this. Confident people date "up" while poor self esteem dates "down". Maybe the managerial positions play a key role is dating somebody slobby and outgoing, aka women wanting financial security. I know this sounds harsh, but it is a reality.
This guy has no issues with girls:))

fat.png

Apple

Summo fighters usually have no health issues as long as they keep training and eating.
I haven't seen bald summo fighter unlike bodybuilders :)
When they retire their health usually decline and they loose weight... I think because they become sedentary and stop eating lots of calories.
854827-sumo.jpg

Last edited:

Peatful

Summo fighters usually have no health issues as long as they keep training and eating.
I haven't seen bald summo fighter unlike bodybuilders :)
When they retire their health usually decline and they loose weight... I think because they become sedentary and stop eating lots of calories.
View attachment 30800
Ive mentioned Matt Stonie here on the forum before.

He started competitive eating in college- and his metabolism is off the chart. He even appears possibly underweight? Beautiful hair and skin.

It’s something people need to think about in the bigger picture.

My bosses on previous jobs were fat guys. They all were pretty good in giving motivational speech, always knew what to say and were smart. Haidut is a good example. Too me he always sounds logical and consistent. Girls are usually attracted to their energy and initiative.

That is true women like smart, confident guys, even if they are overweight, but you said "disgustingly" looking.

Amazoniac

I think such platforms should either remove the opportunity to earn revenue from the monetisation of content altogether or at least limit this option for the mentally ill. Much like blood donation is not rewarded with payment in some countries because it creates a financial incentive for those who need the money to conceal information and thus harm themselves and the recipients in the process
1% eligible. ✓

Repeated criticism can worsen self-consciousness, but we know that it can also lead to desensitization. Sometimes elderly are deemed senile and demented simply for stopping caring and policing their behavior.

It seems that he has exaggerated his mannerisms over time, embraced the persona and enjoys the attention (the existence of this thread is proof that it works). Acting in such way can be liberating (applies to dietary restrictions/binging as well), perhaps he grew up repressed or with distant parents. People with these tendencies can't afford increasing shamelessness.

I remember someone on social media recounting an episode where the person made a mistake while driving and confessed that it hurt more that the other didn't freak out and offend, only disapproved with head.

Mental faculties are likely fine, I bet that he acts normal when there are no spectators. He cries in some of the videos, I haven't watched them, but if it's genuine, part of the reason can be for having to resort to these cheap strategies. It probably wouldn't take long for others' indifference to make him seek new tactics.

Extravagant behavior can be used to hide oneself by keeping people distracted with superficial and predictable stuff.

Attraction and repulsion are innate.
Explain why there are so many men into "bigger" women

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder...

K

Kayaker

My bosses on previous jobs were fat guys. They all were pretty good in giving motivational speech, always knew what to say and were smart. Haidut is a good example.
That caught me off guard. :rollingred

That is true women like smart, confident guys, even if they are overweight, but you said "disgustingly" looking.
Funny I wrote a "rant" about this subject a week ago. I hesitated to post it, since it wasn't necessarily a smart post , but I guess I will pull the trigger.
Explain why there are so many men into "bigger" women

Attraction is in the eye of the beholder...

Because "bigger" women do their nails, hair and makeup, dress their bodies with lot of colors and pretty flowers. I didn't say "bigger" was ugly, i said slobbiness and Apollo said "disgustingly looking".

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals