Do dogs harbour risk factors for human breast cancer?

JamesGatz

I'm buying another dog after reading this thread, might even get a pet racoon too because I had a little conflict with a raccoon in my backyard last week (he was destroying my backyard [chewing my ethernet cord, ripping my cushions] at about 12AM so I splashed him with fluoride water until he scrammed)

The crazy thing is, I had given him FOOD right before he went on this rampage in my backyard so he had an interesting way of saying THANK YOU

Last edited:

-Luke-

I'm buying another dog after reading this thread, might even get a pet racoon too because I had a little conflict with a raccoon in my backyard last week (he was destroying my backyard [chewing my ethernet cord, ripping my cushions] at about 12AM so I splashed him with fluoride water until he scrammed)

The crazy thing is, I had given him FOOD right before he went on this rampage in my backyard so he had an interesting way of saying THANK YOU
Maybe he was trying to do you a favor by chewing the ethernet cord, he was trying to get you off the internet. He sensed that it was something unnatural and tried to protect you. Not sure what the cushions were about. Maybe some estrogenic stuff in them? If so, that was one hell of an intelligent racoon.

I think cats sometimes give people that feed them dead mice or rats as a "present". There's a cat in my parents' neighborhood and they feed him regularly (I tried to convince my mom to get him better food than the usual supermarket cat food, but she wouldn't listen). Since they do that they sometimes have a dead mouse on their back porch. Could also be vengeance for the crap food, but since he eats it it's probably meant as a thank-you gift. One hand washes the other.

JamesGatz

Maybe he was trying to do you a favor by chewing the ethernet cord, he was trying to get you off the internet. He sensed that it was something unnatural and tried to protect you. Not sure what the cushions were about. Maybe some estrogenic stuff in them? If so, that was one hell of an intelligent racoon.

I think cats sometimes give people that feed them dead mice or rats as a "present". There's a cat in my parents' neighborhood and they feed him regularly (I tried to convince my mom to get him better food than the usual supermarket cat food, but she wouldn't listen). Since they do that they sometimes have a dad mouse on their back porch. Could also be vengeance for the crap food, but since he eats it it's probably meant as a thank-you gift. One hand washes the other.
You know? It is SO CRAZY that you mention that because I had a passing thought like that.

He chewed on my ethernet cord, he also chewed on a rubber extension cord, and the cushions he ripped up were polyester and also besides that he also ripped open a plastic garbage bag with his claws, he did this ALL in front of me watching him do it so I had to get him back

I had Natural fabrics laying around that he didn't damage, (He did rub his face on it though so the clothes I made with it smell like raccoon pheromones now)

But yea he was a fighter, he was playing peek-a-boo with me cause I initially bluffed swing at him and then when I doused him with water he ran away initially, but then he came back over the fence to see if I would do it again (I did), yea I'm not letting some raccoon get the best of me

I gave him some croissants initially and he did eat it

-Luke-

You know? It is SO CRAZY that you mention that because I had a passing thought like that.

He chewed on my ethernet cord, he also chewed on a rubber extension cord, and the cushions he ripped up were polyester and also besides that he also ripped open a plastic garbage bag with his claws, he did this ALL in front of me watching him do it so I had to get him back

I had Natural fabrics laying around that he didn't damage, (He did rub his face on it though so the clothes I made with it smell like raccoon pheromones now)

But yea he was a fighter, he was playing peek-a-boo with me cause I initially bluffed swing at him and then when I doused him with water he ran away initially, but then he came back over the fence to see if I would do it again (I did), yea I'm not letting some raccoon get the best of me

I gave him some croissants initially and he did eat it
Sounds like you have found a friend for life as well as a bodyguard.

You could do some experiments if he comes back. For example, put a good thing and a harmful thing next to each other in the garden and see which one he destroys and which he leaves intact.

Crossaint sounds like he has a good taste. If he's as intelligent as we think he is, that's also a good sign that crossaint was made with good old butter and not some sunflower oil or whatever.

Nicole W.

Dog or cat ownership, like most things, has costs and benefits. I don’t doubt that pets can transmit disease and cause health problems but they can also confer benefits that may neutralize or mitigate those risks to some degree.
There are lots of articles/ studies on the effects of animal therapy for patients with cancer, mental illness, Alzheimer’s, war trauma etc.. and the findings are overall positive for those vulnerable groups. The love and affection therapy dogs give can really reduce fear, stress and pain which feature prominently in these patients’ lives.

Personally, I have found my pets to have buffered the stresses of life. I am thankful for them, they really helped me get through some difficult times. If stress is the fundamental cause of disease and aging, then I would think having these animals in your life would be a net positive.

Jennifer

@-Luke- and @JamesGatz, the conversation between you two is hilarious. 😂

There are lots of articles/ studies on the effects of animal therapy for patients with cancer, mental illness, Alzheimer’s, war trauma etc.. and the findings are overall positive for those vulnerable groups. The love and affection therapy dogs give can really reduce fear, stress and pain which feature prominently in these patients’ lives.

Personally, I have found my pets to have buffered the stresses of life. I am thankful for them, they really helped me get through some difficult times. If stress is the fundamental cause of disease and aging, then I would think having these animals in your life would be a net positive.

This. Maybe people with a stressed system who are more susceptible to developing diseases like breast cancer are more likely to have pets because of their calming and healing nature. There’s a therapeutic equestrian center just up the street from me that works with people with and without disabilities, and a lot of healing takes place there.

OP
U

ursidae

Best thread on this forum.
248AD648-FE22-4856-8D25-BDBBBDC1FA47.jpeg

Drareg

The ruling class want dog ownership down, we are seeing negative articles about dogs the last month or so, it's likely part of the green movements eco-fascist agenda.
This one is hilarious though and will likely work on some idiots, "DOGS CAUSE CANCER IN HUMANS", they are also targeting women quite clearly, expect an article soon along the lines of toxic masculinity and how it links to dog ownership.

Nicole W.

The ruling class want dog ownership down, we are seeing negative articles about dogs the last month or so, it's likely part of the green movements eco-fascist agenda.
This one is hilarious though and will likely work on some idiots, "DOGS CAUSE CANCER IN HUMANS", they are also targeting women quite clearly, expect an article soon along the lines of toxic masculinity and how it links to dog ownership.
Well, they call them “protection” dogs for a reason. Take away all forms of defense will render people helpless.

Regina

For sure. They were doing it during covid too. That dog in your house is full of germs you can catch and when social credits say you can only eat meat once a week, you'll resent him too. Besides, he farts.

Nik665

Have dogs → get breast cancer.

Have cats → get toxoplasma → high prolactin, mental illnesses.

Are there any safe pets?
I don’t think there are any safe pets maybe a goldfish and even then. The microbial load of animals is unsafe especially considering that per ray peat none of us are thriving just surviving. Adding a pet is adding a massive risk. Unfortunately

Nik665

Dog or cat ownership, like most things, has costs and benefits. I don’t doubt that pets can transmit disease and cause health problems but they can also confer benefits that may neutralize or mitigate those risks to some degree.

As a lab. Scientist I can assure you pets can definitely pass diseases and alter your microbes. Or even pass parasites. Toxoplasma gondii is a real thing. I always tell people to research how gondiii controls the brain of mice once cats get them infested. The brain becomes hostage and makes the mice no longer afraid of smelling cat urine, the mice in fact become comforted and attracted to cat and cat urine as they are led to cat scent , only to find their killer. Toxoplasma also affects humans

Don

I remember during covid it was raining cats and dogs in cities in china as people were terrified by gov. propaganda and threw their pets out windows.

Regina

There is just so much low awareness among dog owners.

So, this just happened in Boca Raton, FL.
Guy who contained the dog did so swiftly and bravely, but it probably did not have to happen if he was more aware of his pet.

Now the lawsuits, the medical bills, the court proceedings, the fate of the dog. All misery.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals