Help Going From "night Owl" To "morning Person"?

Nomane Euger

Every day go for a 30-45 minute walk when the sun rises and again when it sets. Install dimmer switches at home and something like f.lux on your computer whilst turning your TV down to its lowest brightness setting. In a nutshell your body is synced to incorrect rhythms. Fix this by doing the above and within 21 days you'll notice a huge difference in your sleep patterns.
hi,i suggest flux and iris are both great
Also to change anything you need discipline. Without that you don't actually want what you say as you're unwilling to make the change and thus only complaining. To get well one must be willing to give up what made them sick.

I suggest you need 0 discipline to change something if it's a net positive and it makes you feel good and better than how you did it before the change,

and even in the context you have never experienced the change, and therefore do not know/feel yet how good and better it is,if a person share her experience in a way that makes you glimpse, feel,at least to a high enough degree the potential positive effects of this "change",then spontaneously the person could want to do it with 0 discipline required,

I suggest that doing something out of discipline implies that the person is not doing it out of appreciation/fun, or in anticipation of potential appreciation/fun,she force herself to do something that she thinks is "good" for her because she probably read/heard it somewhere, and yet the writer/speaker did not arouse positive emotions(such as the ones mentionned above) in the reader/listener by preaching the "good" of this "change",he did only spark the respect/fear of his claims,and the tendency to do it by "discipline",

the writer/speaker probably did not spark any of the positives emotions i mentionned above to the listener/reader,because him self does not talk about the "change" with any authentic enjoyement/appreciation(as he potentially never experienced anything very enjoyable from it),rather with respect,importance,seriousness,probably perpetuating it the very same way he got influenced by it,

this suboptimal vicious circle is one of the main drivers of fear driven ""orthorexia"behaviors,and people in general going through years,decades of things they do not enjoy,and potentially bad for them short/mid/long term,because they believe that it is"good"for them

i wish you fun

Last edited:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals