Low Toxin Diet Low "vitamin A" & Low Toxin Diet Food List

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Here is a good starting point for a low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet. A slow transition is always best, it took me awhile kick my fruit juice habit, it was literally the last thing I dropped and then saw the greatest advance in healing. If you jump in all the way be aware of detox events that can happen. These will feel like flu symptoms from the liver pumping out the toxins since it realizes it is not getting poisoned anymore and is ready to start the cleansing process.Things like charcoal can help with the symptoms.

Attachments

• LOW-vitamin-a-low-toxin-diet-food-list.pdf
    6.1 MB · Views: 1,609
  • LOW-vitamin-a-low-toxin-diet-food-list.jpg
    LOW-vitamin-a-low-toxin-diet-food-list.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 745
Last edited:

mm33

Forum Supporter
Hey Charlie when I try to open this it's just a blank screen. Is this the same as your Healthy Eating for Liver Detox chart?

LuMonty

Hey Charlie when I try to open this it's just a blank screen. Is this the same as your Healthy Eating for Liver Detox chart?
I got the PDF to open, it's the same chart.

fevronia

So no milk or eggs? That would be a big change for me, especially because I love my nonfat milk with maple syrup. Or just limited? How much of a deficit for the liver to begin to detox?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I added a jpg version to the original post.

Jabuger

What made you arrive at the conclusion that this diet is more optimal? What were the struggles health wise that you faced that made you turn your back on Ray or opened your mind to these ideas?

Just curious because I’ve been dealing with some health issues myself and very little has been working for me. I finished reading Generoux’s first book and the thing that was most shocking to me were his symptoms list and recovery towards the end of the book. His anecdotal evidence was probably the most convincing part of it in my opinion.

As there is an explanation for everything it seems curious if it wasn’t the vitamin A reduction in his diet then what solved his issues from a Peat point of view

Nick

So no milk or eggs? That would be a big change for me, especially because I love my nonfat milk with maple syrup. Or just limited? How much of a deficit for the liver to begin to detox?
I am strongly detoxing vitamin A, sometimes too strongly where I need to use various tools to slow detox temporarily, and I am still eating 1 egg per day as well as 1-2 oz of cheese or 6-8oz of non fortified milk, very low carotene although maybe some ketchup or mustard most days. Personally I am trying to keep vitamin A under 1000 IU ideally under 500 IU for now but I suspect someone could still greatly improve their health at 1000-3000 IU if coming from a high vitamin A diet.

This is a study with liver biopsies showing a man with very high retinol in the liver detoxing a lot of it on a diet of 4000 IU per day. However, everyone's detox capacity is going to be different and it depends on a lot of factors. I think especially notable when considering this report from the early 80s is that the increase in EMF since then may mean that most people's detox processes cannot run as fast as they could in people in the 80's unless they are really able to avoid most EMF.
https://www.gastrojournal.org/article/0016-5085(82)90132-9/pdf

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think especially notable when considering this report from the early 80s is that the increase in EMF since then may mean that most people's detox processes cannot run as fast as they could in people in the 80's unless they are really able to avoid most EMF.
And that is why when the proper EMF mitigation products are deployed, detox increases exponentially.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Nick

What are your most difficult symptoms?
For a while I would get acid reflux when detox was too strong. That has improved a lot but I still get some kind of intestinal inflammation when detox is too strong where the colon seems to swell up and narrow, something that originally began to happen to me sometimes when the high-A version of a Peat diet first turned on me.

The worst occasion was when very strong detox (too much Niacin) during a major space weather event triggered a "flu" sickness where I had a high fever for many days and neon orange diarrhea, which tracks with Anthony Mawson's hypothesis that flu (and covid) symptoms are from an out of control bile leak from the liver with large amounts of retinoids getting into the blood.

alephx

Wondering if there is a genetic component to this? I do great with some high vitamin A foods, even straight up carrot juice daily.

InChristAlone

Wondering if there is a genetic component to this? I do great with some high vitamin A foods, even straight up carrot juice daily.
Why are you doing that? Do you have cancer?

DennisX

Hey Charlie, it's easy to list the foods you think are good and bad without any pubmed reference proof. or labs. For instaance what is your apo-b, what is your ALT, what is you eGRF and how have they changed with your diet.

As an aside I too don't believe many of the diet promotions of Georgi and Ray Peat and a number of them are contradicted by pub med research

InChristAlone

I posted my spreadsheet on my log going back to 2011. My liver enzymes are very low and cholesterol is finally getting better with the addition of beans and charcoal and avoiding high fructose.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals