21 Year Old Low Libido For Few Years

beta pandemic

hey bro i feel you this is my advice. soley from personal experience on what has been most effective for me.

#1: drop the milk. It is doing you absolutely no favors especially at 2L/day. strained yogurt sweetened with fruit jam or honey, or cheese and fruit juice are better substitutes.

#2: up the simple carbs. Apple juice or pomegranate juice are my favorites for jacking up libido. But pomegranate can get expensive. I consume 1.5-2L (mainly apple) everyday right after meals. try to keep total carbs above 500g/day from fruit juices and refined starch.

#3: no red meat? red meat + white rice followed by a tall glass of quality juice and your balls will hang lower than a frustrated bulls.

#3: vitamins/minerals are also very legit these are the best bang for your buck:
vitamin E and A
minerals - zinc, selenium, magnesium

EIRE24

hey bro i feel you this is my advice. soley from personal experience on what has been most effective for me.

#1: drop the milk. It is doing you absolutely no favors especially at 2L/day. strained yogurt sweetened with fruit jam or honey, or cheese and fruit juice are better substitutes.

#2: up the simple carbs. Apple juice or pomegranate juice are my favorites for jacking up libido. But pomegranate can get expensive. I consume 1.5-2L (mainly apple) everyday right after meals. try to keep total carbs above 500g/day from fruit juices and refined starch.

#3: no red meat? red meat + white rice followed by a tall glass of quality juice and your balls will hang lower than a frustrated bulls.

#3: vitamins/minerals are also very legit these are the best bang for your buck:
vitamin E and A
Do you think that mixing starch and juice could cause problems in the one meal?

jaywills

Whats your digestion like, how many BMs a day?

Do you feel anxious or stressed?

Tried cutting coffee for a week or more?

OP
D

Dan010101

Whats your digestion like, how many BMs a day?

Do you feel anxious or stressed?

Tried cutting coffee for a week or more?

Digestion is meh, I do get stressed over not much at all and yes anxious sometimes, worse when I feel low energy. I have cut coffee out for over a week and noticed no difference really.

1BM a day

Last edited:
OP
D

Dan010101

vitamin E and A

I used to eat red meat nearly everyday a month or so ago and still experienced the same issues and white rice

theLaw

So right out of the gate it appears that you have thyroid and digestive issues, both of which can cause these symptoms.

Without labs I would try the following :

1. Add 1 Tbsp of salt per day

2. Activated charcoal 1-3tbsp a few times per week

3. Increase your calories to 4000 for a week, then 5000 for a week while limiting your liquids to see if your underfed

4. Add Thyroid slowly

5. Add some basic BCAAs to help improve digestion while your gut heals

6. Increase the Caffeine + add K2 @ to clean out your liver

7. Drop the starch if possible until your gut heals and digestion improves

8. Drop the DHEA/Preg until you see improvements in other areas

9. Lift weights (sounds a bit pedestrian, but it works......especially when combined with more calories!!!)

Cheers! :D

OP
D

Dan010101

Thanks the Law I'll take all of that onboard but can I ask how the **** you get 4000 calories without starch/too many liquids?

Also, any idea where to get my Thyroid from? In Uk here

theLaw

Best way to add calories that I've found so far = 1 bottle (12 ounces) of Honey = nearly 1000 calories, and can be easily added to juice. I just take all of my juice for the day and combine it in 1 container + add honey + salt + Gelatin.

Do a bit of research on the forums for Thyroid info (Cynomel/Cytomel) as they have changed the product a few times over the years, and I would suggest skipping the Idealabs Thyroid products for now as they contain DMSO which can be a problem if you have liver issues.

Also, you might try adding Vitamin E @ 400 iu ( I use Tocovit from Idealabs) to lower estrogen, as it can cause some of the issues that you mentioned.

Cheers! :)

OP
D

Dan010101

Ok So I've got here

2L OJ
1TBSP salt
5 TBSP red gelatin
12oz honey
300g lamb mince
100g beef liver
2 medium apples
200g raw carrot (not sure about starch)
2 TBSP coconut oil

total 3420 cals

154g Protein
532g Carbs
79.5g Fat

Supplement wise I have BCAAs, taurine, glyceine, L-Tyrosine, Magnesium glycinate, Niacinamide, caffeine pills, activated charcoal and aspirin.

I will buy some Vit E from idealabs

Last edited:

theLaw

Be careful......you're adding a bunch of new variables at once, so you won't be able to tell what is working. Best to add one by one,and look for a change.

Believe me......I've made this mistake too many times already with this diet, and had to restart.....a royal pain in the ****!!!:thumbright

theLaw

should he also take t4? or only t3
I would say a combo to be safe, but not sure which products are best.

I did see some results using Tyromix vs Tyromax, before I had the issues with DMSO, hence why I suggest a combo.

Wagner83

For the record I consumed only wheat (as a glucose source) for two weeks, added filtered apple juice, dropped the rice as it slows down transit time, dropped potatoes as I get a minor stomach ache when I consume them, dropped all dairy besides butter and a high protein no fat lactose free milk drink, ate low fat (a bit more of it for dinner) and easy to digest foods, two eggs a day, did the mushrooms on and off, supplemented with pycnogenol (suspect venous issues). My libido came back up , I got erections in the morning ( a thing that almost never happened in the past years and I'm young) , my energy levels were also up (I struggle with that), same for humor and mood. However breathing was worse (calcium/phosphate ratio ?), and I was subject to stress really easily. I'm considering restarting this experiment later on but with a daily source of calcium in the form of kale or spinach.

Obviously the supplements you were taking did not help so I'm not sure why you want to continue taking them. It could be useful to drop all of them for some time. Why do you consume so much liver daily? Gelatin can be irritating , so watch out for that. It's a huge pain in the **** to not consume starch.

thms

i too noticed a drop in libido since started drinking milk , coincedince?

OP
D

Dan010101

For the record I consumed only wheat (as a glucose source) for two weeks, added filtered apple juice, dropped the rice as it slows down transit time, dropped potatoes as I get a minor stomach ache when I consume them, dropped all dairy besides butter and a high protein no fat lactose free milk drink, ate low fat (a bit more of it for dinner) and easy to digest foods, two eggs a day, did the mushrooms on and off, supplemented with pycnogenol (suspect venous issues). My libido came back up , I got erections in the morning ( a thing that almost never happened in the past years and I'm young) , my energy levels were also up (I struggle with that), same for humor and mood. However breathing was worse (calcium/phosphate ratio ?), and I was subject to stress really easily. I'm considering restarting this experiment later on but with a daily source of calcium in the form of kale or spinach.

Obviously the supplements you were taking did not help so I'm not sure why you want to continue taking them. It could be useful to drop all of them for some time. Why do you consume so much liver daily? Gelatin can be irritating , so watch out for that. It's a huge pain in the **** to not consume starch.

Thanks for posting,
No I was posting the available supplements I have with me right now, I've stopped taking all of them bar magnesium. I'll give these a go and add them to my day. What low fat lactose free milk drink was that? and also what wheat ? I find gelatin to be anabolic and not in anyway stressing to my system so should be alright.

Wagner83

As for wheat it was controlled amount of organic pasta in the evening (too much made me wake up with water retention around the belly and puffier face), and sourdough bread made with a bit of butter in the morning or/and at lunch. I don't recommend anything in particular, I just went with wheat as it is the one that gives me less immediate symptoms. A bit of rice should be fine too, but in your case a lot of rice could be perfect. Maybe I could get used to the potatoes over time but not sure, Ray has said it takes at least 2-3 weeks to get used to new foods and that makes sense.
I doubt we live in the same area, I got the protein drink from my local supermarket, 70 g of proteins per liter, not sure there was any calcium left in it, no lactose, no fat.
Find what is digested easily, is a good source of energy and stick with it (imo) for some time. Also the idea of circadian rhythm and the relevancy of eating times may be something to experiment with (e.g. eat a lot more carbs earlier in the day). I'm yet to play with that idea but not overfilling myself with starch before bed seems to work better.
I'd not mess with thyroid yet tbh.

Last edited:

beta pandemic

I used to eat red meat nearly everyday a month or so ago and still experienced the same issues and white rice
Do you think that mixing starch and juice could cause problems in the one meal?

my opinion is no. i think they work well together. i am not 100% satisfied with a starch meal or just juice regardless of protein. but if i consume them together i am good. i think its natural to crave something sweet after a main meal and fruit juice is perfect for that. some people drink coke and some do ice cream. i prefer fruit

lampofred

Because lithium and cyproheptadine both decrease serotonin

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals