As a child did you like or dislike brushing your teeth?

I...

• Happily brushed my teeth

Votes: 6 21.4%
  • Happily brushed my teeth and even swallowed the toothpaste because I liked the taste

Votes: 1 3.6%
  • Hated brushing my teeth and avoided it where possible

Votes: 11 39.3%
  • Did it begrudgingly or as quickly as possible

Votes: 10 35.7%

• Total voters
OP
Warrior

Warrior

Yeah I agree! I cant think of another reason.
Children are very much in tune with their needs. Peat talked about that often how children can be role models to some extent.

Truly. Truly.

All children are Warriors. It is their natural spirit, standard equipment and innate temperament and most get it beaten, threatened or trained out of them real quick by a combination of factors designed to create Adulteration (hence adult, impure, spoiled, not what it once was. Amazing how many miss this).

Its what is at the heart of my worldview and way of living because the its so effective and simple. Well, it is for those willing to question their investment in what they think it is and be willing to sift through their feelings, assumptions and perspective but thats only 8% of the populace as the rest are set in their ways and thus can't be unplugged without causing major pain and will gnash and wail at any attempts to do so or label you as a big meanie for trying to show another way. I guess some Slaves like their chains and view them as a symbols of liberty because... because... because...

2H79h8.gif

Cue dissonance and the discomfort this brings so they engage in projection instead of questioning the narrative. Little do they realize the one who taught their virtue is the same who enslaved their children and bank on this. The corruption of this realm is so deep that its incredible hence a living hell for those who still feel with the embodied radiance of children as they see the true state of the Emperor aka man behind the curtain aka Slave/Masters...

I loved my fluoride treatments as a child.

Try this please:

I liked McDonalds, donuts fried in PUFA, drank Kool-Aid made with fluoridated tap water

Like I said, humans fall for the trick because its designed to hack our system with sweet poisons that only reveal their true nature once within which then fuels disconnection. Its a most profitable business that exerts a huge influence. Its also why animals ran for the hills when they sensed the Tsunami coming and humans went a frolicking in the ocean.

All is symptomatic of what I've be sharing in various topics about the 81%/11%/8% and nature of this realm at the current level of this Game we're playing and mistaking for reality when its no such thing. Back on topic its also why they make childrens toothpaste delicious to encourage children to get as much fluoride in as possible to that developing pineal.

Ancient cultures knew this well:

72f40498756cece03ae7812ebe116402.jpg

As does the vatican:

Vatican-Pineal-Gland.jpg

Think Buddhists may be hiding something in plain sight for those with the eyes to see?

buddha+head+pineal+gland.jpg

The symbol of healing seen all over the medical establishment offers hints as to the nature of your inner realm and its potential for healing:

mynzah-kundalini-10917.jpg

Just in case people didn't get that its all about the spine hence Jesus and 33 they told you again:

pinecone-on-popes-staff.jpg

main-qimg-057435d72e011f60c21da9c718a5aa95

But some cultures never forgot:

angkor-wat-symbolism.jpg

f8b2e6a85d5b07ef654332f3265e4670.jpg

hoysaleswara-temple-wall-carved-sculpture-lord-shiva-holding-pine-cone-temple-wall-carved-sculpture-lord-98627224.jpg

hoysaleswara-temple-wall-carving-depicting-god-holding-pine-cone-temple-wall-carving-depicting-god-holding-pine-cone-98627778.jpg

Whilst the wise realize the nature of the Fibonacci sequence and how it creates this realm:

635d2c229143790c8b066f30e40f850e.jpg

walnut-brain-e1562496872476-1200x880.jpg

fibonacci-sequence.jpg

And everything is built from one algorithm hence, the Kingdom is within. Many voices saying one thing for those with the ears to listen and eyes to decode what is not hidden but obscured nonetheless. Welcome to the Game of Souls.

Last edited:
I agree, but not completely when it comes to food. I liked McDonald’s, donuts fried in PUFA, drank Kool-Aid made with fluoridated tap water and the list goes on and I’ve raised animals since a young age, and they will absolutely eat junk if given the chance. Prime example:

Funny I was the opposite, I never had a soda until finding Ray Peat, never liked candy and got the Filet-O-Fish when I was 5 years old until I gave it up “Peating”

OP
Warrior

Warrior

Its fascinating how we're made. How we're sort of the same yet totally different in operation depending upon genetic inheritance, our Souls innate temperament, astrological influence, immediate environment and our own resilience as well as that certain je ne sais quoi that is the difference that makes all the difference. The elan vital, spark, essence, charisma. Call it what you want, its present in all but its distribution isn't equal.

Its why I say one size does not fit all and thus there is no "universal approach" to anything in any way shape or form. Nor should there be. There is you and your eternal wisdom aka Inner Sense that you either hear or were long ago disconnected from and run off in search of substitutes from a position of fear, ignorance and limited thinking whilst craving solutions that never quite hit the mark.

That is actually whats at the root of what I call the Slave mindset but most of them would (and will) rather die than admit it because of what it says about their own investment as well as the nature of the System and its various forms of brainwashing.

Survey says:

"81% of people can't believe its not real!".

View: https://youtu.be/VVro5wxqh4U?t=88

Jennifer

Like I said, humans fall for the trick because it’s designed to hack our system with sweet poisons that only reveal their true nature once within which then fuels disconnection. It’s a most profitable business that exerts a huge influence. It’s why animals ran for the hills when they sensed the Tsunami coming and humans went a frolicking in the ocean.

Like I said, when given the chance, even animals will eat junk:

Jennifer

Last edited:
OP
Warrior

Warrior

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlDEzmSff3M

Its worth noting that chimp was around tourists and thus acclimatized in a sense. That and you can cherry pick what you wish to support anything or you can actually experiment and leave some meat, a soy based product and something junky laced with additives out overnight with a camera pointed at it and see what happens.

Thats quite interesting as nature speaks its own language and man long since forget the dialect.

View: https://youtu.be/1UoDqUqyJ8c

Jennifer

Its worth noting that chimp was around tourists and thus acclimatized in a sense. That and you can cherry pick what you wish to support anything or you can actually experiment and leave some meat, a soy based product and something junky laced with additives out overnight with a camera pointed at it and see what happens.

But the chimp wasn’t always acclimatized. It started out wild and still chose to eat junk food. And why would it do that? I have my suspicions, given what I’ve seen living out in the woods surrounded by wild animals.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals