Best clot dissolving methods? DVT, calcification, fibrosis etc..

RealNeat

What's the best ways you have found to not only prevent but reverse these conditions?

Enzymes like serrapeptase and nattokinase come up a lot but are there risks? Could the clot become dislodged because of these methods and actually cause more damage?

Is aspirin safe or could it make matters worse because of the rebound effect?

DMSO seems promising also, anyone have experience with it specifically for clots?

PEMF devices like the Bemer?

Etc

Perry Staltic

It's not something I've found, but i have read that rutin (vitamin P) is a very good anticoagulant and dissolves blood clots as well

Motorneuron

Perhaps focusing on all that is anticoagulant and antifibrotic is fine but for calcifications for example on the bones I think the only way is surgery, or maybe borax? 🤔

Also other oxidant therapies followed by antioxidants.

miquelangeles

Diosmin/hesperidin combination (90%/10%) is very effective for vascular disorders. Brand name Daflon or Detralex by Laboratoires Servier.

LadyRae

What's the best ways you have found to not only prevent but reverse these conditions?

Enzymes like serrapeptase and nattokinase come up a lot but are there risks? Could the clot become dislodged because of these methods and actually cause more damage?

DMSO seems promising also, anyone have experience with it specifically for clots?

Etc
I have now almost finished both my bottles of Lumbrokinase and Nattokinase. Someone recommended them to me here on the forum to help with dissolving proteins (clots possibly?)... As I was suffering from a lot of left side chest pain and shooting pains down my arm, dizzyness, shortness of breath and pronounced air hunger even when on a short walk, - - all this began about 3 weeks after I had covid in early October. I'm unvaxed.

All my symptoms cleared up within a couple weeks. I haven't experienced any diarrhea or anything weird from taking these consistently, two to four capsules each per day.

MichaelY

I have now almost finished both my bottles of Lumbrokinase and Nattokinase. Someone recommended them to me here on the forum to help with dissolving proteins (clots possibly?)... As I was suffering from a lot of left side chest pain and shooting pains down my arm, dizzyness, shortness of breath and pronounced air hunger even when on a short walk, - - all this began about 3 weeks after I had covid in early October. I'm unvaxed.

All my symptoms cleared up within a couple weeks. I haven't experienced any diarrhea or anything weird from taking these consistently, two to four capsules each per day.
The Lumbrokinase, which brand are you using ?

Santosh

Etc

Isn't it what aspirin does ?

Korven

The Shute brothers who used vitamin E for cardiovascular disease said that in high doses it dissolved fresh clots. I just got lab work done and had taken Tocovit the days prior, the lab assistant was impressed (or freaked out) with how fast my blood was gushing out lol. Definitely is a powerful blood thinner.

LadyRae

Attachments

• IMG_20221208_073922627.jpg
    IMG_20221208_073922627.jpg
    315.4 KB · Views: 43
  • IMG_20221208_073932947.jpg
    IMG_20221208_073932947.jpg
    368.4 KB · Views: 35

sugarisgreat

LadyRae-

Were you taking those on an empty stomach?

Etc
A supplement called Myricetin which is an antioxidant flavonoid. It helps dissassemble amyloid fibril clots.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Great insights everyone thank you. I'll get back with some resources and more questions when I have time this weekend.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Diosmin/hesperidin combination (90%/10%) is very effective for vascular disorders. Brand name Daflon or Detralex by Laboratoires Servier.
Orange marmalade seems a good natural source?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals