Best clot dissolving methods? DVT, calcification, fibrosis etc..

A-Tim

Is anybody besides me worried about the fact that nattokinase, even though it dissolves blood clots is made of soy which is estrogenic? I guess there would be less soy in the nattokinase pills than eating the fresh natto which comes on cooked soybeans. Apparently serrapeptase also dissolves the fibrin in blood clots but has no soy….
I like to avoid synthesised/isolated forms of a compound, so after reading about natto and nattokinase here, I did a bit more looking into making it myself. I wanted to avoid high amounts of phytoestrogens too, so I looked for a bean that was reasonably low in phytoestrogens and widely available. I came up with mung beans. See the link below:

While the research on mung bean natto is scarce, the little that does exist implies that it is just as good a source of both nattokinase and K2 as soy, if not marginally better. I've only made one batch so far. It worked out okay. I am assuming the stringyness of the beans is a proxy for how well the natto has formed. A little bit of experimentation will be required to optimize it.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

I like to avoid synthesised/isolated forms of a compound, so after reading about natto and nattokinase here, I did a bit more looking into making it myself. I wanted to avoid high amounts of phytoestrogens too, so I looked for a bean that was reasonably low in phytoestrogens and widely available. I came up with mung beans. See the link below:

While the research on mung bean natto is scarce, the little that does exist implies that it is just as good a source of both nattokinase and K2 as soy, if not marginally better. I've only made one batch so far. It worked out okay. I am assuming the stringyness of the beans is a proxy for how well the natto has formed. A little bit of experimentation will be required to optimize it.
The phytoestrogens in soy may be decreased by the fermentation process. It would be good to see if that is true to avoid unnecessary alternatives. Edit: after a quick search of studies fermentation may actually INCREASE bioavailability of phytoestrogens in soy.

Last edited:
OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

@RealNeat
I did a protocol of dmso and progesterone in mid 2022 which gained me
a reductionin in size of ovarian cyst from 5.3 to 4.6 cm's.

I had to stop as it was causing quite bad irritation on the area but I need to go back on again now as my numbers have raised
again, but I will not do 99% DMSO this time but dilute with something else pure and possibly beneficial for fibrosis.

Any ideas gratefully received what I could add to this.

Obviously topical application 😊
I'm thinking magnesium like Idealabs Magnoil. Make sure of safety before you do it, as you know DMSO is a potent driver into the body.

Motorneuron

Thanks for this! This is not the subject of this thread, but the presenter Maureen Fontaine suggests you can dissolve moles with a topical mixture of nattokinase, baking soda and some oil I forgot which. I am going to try it with coconut oil.
Does it apply directly or do you have to scratch it first with something hot like a needle? everyday ? sorry but I don't fully understand what is stated on the video.🤔

@RealNeat

Thank you for your reply but unfortunately magnoil it's outside of my budget at the moment.
Am I correct in assuming magnesium chloride is better for transdermal application than the sulphate.
Maybe I could make my own magnesium oil that would work obviously make sure it's pure.
Personally I think that is why most people are afraid of DMSO such a powerful driver of everything bad and good into the body ...where execution and sterility is of utmost importance .

One question if you don't mind answering .
Regarding the irritation I suffered at the site using 100% dmso how can I find out how long after application DMSO has gone into the cells ( lots of variables 15, 30 45 mins)then I could wash the area thoroughly add a very regenerative cream Possibly pure shea butter would this possibly stop the irritation.

@RealNeat

oxphoser

If anyone is interested in making their can buy the starter culture for natto on Amazon, as you might already know.

Here’s a cute video of a guy making natto using a yoghurt maker:

View: https://youtu.be/5Y_lPEvtkRk

Does it apply directly or do you have to scratch it first with something hot like a needle? everyday ? sorry but I don't fully understand what is stated on the video.🤔
She doesn’t scratch it. She starts talking about it at the 1:00 hour mark on the video. She didn’t say how often, but I would imagine like any treatment for a mole or wart you would have to do it every day. I haven’t tried it.

A-Tim

If anyone is interested in making their can buy the starter culture for natto on Amazon, as you might already know.

Here’s a cute video of a guy making natto using a yoghurt maker:

View: https://youtu.be/5Y_lPEvtkRk

She doesn’t scratch it. She starts talking about it at the 1:00 hour mark on the video. She didn’t say how often, but I would imagine like any treatment for a mole or wart you would have to do it every day. I haven’t tried it.

Yoghurt maker's seem ideal for making natto since they tend to be optimized for fermenting natto in the right temperature range. I looked for glass yoghurt makers but didn't find anything reasonable. Call to action for any inventors in the forum - glass yoghurt maker. Or go even more niche - glass natto maker.

OP
RealNeat

RealNeat

Yoghurt maker's seem ideal for making natto since they tend to be optimized for fermenting natto in the right temperature range. I looked for glass yoghurt makers but didn't find anything reasonable. Call to action for any inventors in the forum - glass yoghurt maker. Or go even more niche - glass natto maker.
Why not use an Instapot? SS should work well...

oxphoser

yeah, her instructions are pretty vague.
My friend is using magnesium drops in DMSO and coconut oil and getting great results on a quarter inch mole on the side of his face. It’s really lightened a lot. He’s applied this mixture every day for 3 months. He doesn’t know if it’s the magnesium, the DMSO or the coconut oil that’s doing it.

A-Tim

Why not use an Instapot? SS should work well...
That is what I use at the moment. It works well enough. I'm bitching about a first world problem here for sure. Among other things, I'm skeptical that the temperature stays inside the ideal range.

gaze

i wonder what a substantial progest e dose orally and topically would do to one. the primary goal is to avoid CTs. some people report endless DVTs and subsequent CTs, its quite scary, the CTs to get rid of them likely end up contributing to the future ones to, and cascading from there. probably a very low fat high carb diet would be prudent too. and avoiding blood sugar crashes. thats likely when platelet aggregstion is highest

Ainaga

What's the best ways you have found to not only prevent but reverse these conditions?

Enzymes like serrapeptase and nattokinase come up a lot but are there risks? Could the clot become dislodged because of these methods and actually cause more damage?

Is aspirin safe or could it make matters worse because of the rebound effect?

DMSO seems promising also, anyone have experience with it specifically for clots?

PEMF devices like the Bemer?

Etc

this is a good tcm formula for blood clotting and fibrosis in the upper part of the body, think lungs, heart, even upper abdomen.

What's the best ways you have found to not only prevent but reverse these conditions?

Enzymes like serrapeptase and nattokinase come up a lot but are there risks? Could the clot become dislodged because of these methods and actually cause more damage?

Is aspirin safe or could it make matters worse because of the rebound effect?

DMSO seems promising also, anyone have experience with it specifically for clots?

PEMF devices like the Bemer?

Etc
I would say grounding and vitamin K1 to prevent them.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals