Can't put on fat

dishealthful

Forum Supporter
I have a small frame at 6'/145 lbs. No matter how much I eat (whether it's 2000 or 3000 calories a day), my weight always hover around the 143-148 lb weight range. I'm just incapable of putting on fat, regardless of whether my calories are coming from mostly carbs or mostly fat.

Aside from parasites, what could be happening? I'm 32, and this has been the case for about 7 years now.

paco

I've the same proportion as you with naturally low body fat (7-12%) but I've been trying to put on weight since like 5 years.

1 month ago I changed a bit my eating habits, especially my breakfast: I eat 2 bananas with cinnamon cooked in a pan with coconut oil. With that, 3 eggs and 50 grams of meat - leftover of roasted chicken or dried octopus which I find in Korean store).
In one month, I gained two kilograms (first time I've taken so much in 1 month, and without feeling like I'm stuffing myself).
Between 4pm and 5pm I also eat a nice slice of cheese with a seasonal fruit.
Hope this helps

Ras

I have a small frame at 6'/145 lbs. No matter how much I eat (whether it's 2000 or 3000 calories a day), my weight always hover around the 143-148 lb weight range. I'm just incapable of putting on fat, regardless of whether my calories are coming from mostly carbs or mostly fat.

Aside from parasites, what could be happening? I'm 32, and this has been the case for about 7 years now.
If you can't gain weight eating copious amounts of peanut butter with bananas, then there's no hope. A high carb, high fat diet will always put on weight, no matter what. Add a gallon of whole milk per day, to the bananas and peanut butter, and you'll be a donut in two weeks.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
This can be from a severely compromised liver. It would show that the protection mechanism to put on fat to protect from toxins is lost. Going on a low "vitamin A" and low toxin diet will fix your liver and fix everything else at the same time.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals