Dandruff

I also suffer from persistent dandruff that has a very similar pattern of no obvious source after many different experiments with different ways of eating, supplements, etc. Two anecdotes that might be interesting for those also trying to figure this out:

1. I think related to my dandruff issue is some dermatitis type thing I get on my face around the forehead and sides of nose, sometimes edges of upper lip (T zone?). What I have found is daily use of coconut oil after showering has 99% cleared this up. Interestingly, sometimes when I feel my scalp becoming itchy, I notice a similar feeling on my face, however the issue does not manifest on my face, I think related to the consistent coconut oil regimen. I have tried coconut oil on the scalp but I have long hair and it is very difficult to do it to the degree I do on my face.

So one way to interpret this could be the issue itself stems from digestive issues, which one way it manifests itself is on the skin. At that point, a fungal or bacterial infection sets in due to the impaired skim barrier, which then becomes its own issue, the key being it is a totally separate issue at that point. So this would explain why my use of coconut oil fixes it on my face, I maintain the skin lipid barrier and antibacterial properties with the coconut oil, but I have not fixed the gut issue and so continue to experience the underlying causes.

2. One a 10 day trip to Japan (during Winter) the issue 100% cleared up. I noticed within a day or two the scalp issue but was not too focused on it, but what became extremely apparent was how after 3-4 days how much cleaner my hair was than normal, when that would typically be enough time for my hair to be dirty and need washing, it was now still very clean. I only need a wash by the end of the trip.

So many variables here, from the removal of somethings like for example the water I was bathing in at home, to the addition of things like my entire diet during the trip (but interestingly it was 80% eating out Japanese food).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals