Diarrhea

BubblesMcGee

Forum Supporter
Hey all

Have been struggling with diarrhea since I went deeper into Peating at the end of last year. Things started to get bad in Feb. I have been having urgent diarrhea with undigested food 10-15 times a day for the last three months. I keep thinking this is C Diff which I’ve had in the past but have had two tests for it and both were negative. I’ve tried literally everything I can think of from probiotics to soluble fiber to Cyproheptadine, red light, Zinc, B2, Vit D, Vit E, Estroban… nothing helps (E makes it worse.) Didn’t try these all at once, tried them one at a time and removed if it didn’t work. Have tried removing and Re adding everything I can think of in my diet. Diet is mostly very lean meat, cooked fruit, coffee, maple syrup, honey, and a tiny bit of fresh herbs. My diet is V low in fat.

Wondering what you all might try. I’ve been to urgent care three times now, docs have no idea what to do. Referring me to GI which I can’t even get into until late July.

Last edited:

WonMore

Coffee and different fruits can be the cause. If by herbs you mean eating leaves, that also could be the culprit.

OP
B

BubblesMcGee

Forum Supporter
Coffee and different fruits can be the cause. If by herbs you mean eating leaves, that also could be the culprit.
Per my post I’ve taken all of these out for weeks at a time and was not drinking coffee when this started. Coffee helps with the swelling I was having and is not making the D worse.

Sebastian B

Activated charcoal will provide immediate relief, and a low-toxin/low-vitamin A diet is the long-term solution.

OP
B

BubblesMcGee

Forum Supporter
Unfortunately charcoal only seems to provoke histamine reaction.
Bismuth without salicylate helps a little but I’ve had issues with binders in the past so I try not to use it. Mega IGG is the best binding option I’ve found. s boulardii also caused histamine issues.

Sumbody

Hey all

Have been struggling with diarrhea since I went deeper into Peating at the end of last year. Things started to get bad in Feb. I have been having urgent diarrhea with undigested food 10-15 times a day for the last three months. I keep thinking this is C Diff which I’ve had in the past but have had two tests for it and both were negative. I’ve tried literally everything I can think of from probiotics to soluble fiber to Cyproheptadine, red light, Zinc, B2, Vit D, Vit E, Estroban… nothing helps (E makes it worse.) Didn’t try these all at once, tried them one at a time and removed if it didn’t work. Have tried removing and Re adding everything I can think of in my diet. Diet is mostly very lean meat, cooked fruit, coffee, maple syrup, honey, and a tiny bit of fresh herbs. My diet is V low in fat.

Wondering what you all might try. I’ve been to urgent care three times now, docs have no idea what to do. Referring me to GI which I can’t even get into until late July.
Try Slippery Elm before meals and see how that works out for you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals