Does thyroid use up calcium in the body?

OP
mayweatherking
Giraffe said:
post 106319
mayweatherking said:
post 106045 Is ther eanything you can think of that is as good as honey that is not honey?
I sometimes use concentrated apple juice. This is around 80 g sugar in 100 ml. I was looking for a source of fructose that does not imply huge amounts of liquids. I add the juice concentrate to mag bicarb water or rice pudding.

Glad you are so optimistic now. I had this phase of extreme hunger, too. It's a good sign. :D

Well I am feeling more optimistic now right in this moment. The salt seems to have helped me a lot just now. I didn't realize how important it was. I hope the addition of salt and then my regular proteins will be enough and I can start digsting. I will find out tomorrow when I can start again. But the honey definetly gives me extreme hunger. Only honey has done this so far. I will literally eat it and all of a sudden even if I just ate a meal, I will just feel hungry again. Even now I just drank some OJ and ate an egg and I just took in some honey.. I feel my hunger in my stomach a little bit.

i am now eating honey straight out of the bottle. guy at my work is like.... why are u eating honey straight up? lmao...

where do you buy concentrated aj? online or in the freezer section?

Last edited by a moderator:

Giraffe

mayweatherking said:
post 106320 But the honey definetly gives me extreme hunger. Only honey has done this so far.
For me it was fruits. I ate a lot of mangos and those delicious small peaches (paraguyos) back than.

mayweatherking said:
post 106320 where do you buy concentrated aj? online or in the freezer section?
I live in Germany. I buy the concentrated AJ in an organic grocery store. It comes in a glass bottle. I recall that users from the US mentioned frozen juice concentrate. Maybe you want to search the forum for it.

OP
mayweatherking
Giraffe said:
post 106324
mayweatherking said:
post 106320 But the honey definetly gives me extreme hunger. Only honey has done this so far.
For me it was fruits. I ate a lot of mangos and those delicious small peaches (paraguyos) back than.

mayweatherking said:
post 106320 where do you buy concentrated aj? online or in the freezer section?
I live in Germany. I buy the concentrated AJ in an organic grocery store. It comes in a glass bottle. I recall that users from the US mentioned frozen juice concentrate. Maybe you want to search the forum for it.

Ok cool I will check it out. What happened when you had extreme hunger you just kept eating or you nrverwhad that before like me?

Giraffe

mayweatherking said:
post 106357What happened when you had extreme hunger you just kept eating or you nrverwhad that before like me?
I kept eating. The only problem was that my stomach always was full, and I still was hungry. Sometimes I got issues with gasses, but a carrot can take care of that. This episode lasted many weeks, and I made huge progress during that time.

OP
mayweatherking
Is chicken some people have issues with? I woke up today feeling great and starving. I ate two eggs and o.j.. ..n feel ok ans still hungry. Then I eat chicken and oj.... I feeel so sick and tired now like my whole body is tired abd needs a sleep and no saliva in my mouth mt mouth went dry. Just took an aspirin

15 min later I feel better now and no longer tired.... that was weird.. my temp is a shitty 97.8.. maybe that has something to do with it

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Last edited:
OP
mayweatherking
Giraffe said:
post 106366
mayweatherking said:
post 106357What happened when you had extreme hunger you just kept eating or you nrverwhad that before like me?
I kept eating. The only problem was that my stomach always was full, and I still was hungry. Sometimes I got issues with gasses, but a carrot can take care of that. This episode lasted many weeks, and I made huge progress during that time.

Okay.. that is awesome news. Can you tell me if you had a situation like this? Did you have any other negatives from the food you were eating causing you hunger?

So get this... I realize now cod and orange juice.. it doesn't give me any scalp irritation!!!!!!!! Yippiee!!! However, once I ate some honey, I felt the scalp irritation for about 5 or 10 minutes then it went away. But honey is causing me to feel very, very hungry when I eat it. I'm not sure what the deal is. Why would it cause scalp irritiation if it causing me to feel very hungry? It is giving me many good things besides that. Maybe I should rotate brands? I am using mountain forest light amber 365 from whole foods. Is there a peat honey that is the best?

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
mayweatherking said:
post 106445 However, once I ate some honey, I felt the scalp irritation for about 5 or 10 minutes then it went away. But honey is causing me to feel very, very hungry when I eat it. I'm not sure what the deal is.
Maybe its healing at an incredible rate and thats what it feels like? The hunger from the honey is great! I always, "eat into it". :D

Last edited:

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
IIRC, Peat has said the more clear the honey is, the less allergenic it will be. Common knowledge is to get local honey. So I try and get clear local honey but as always just do the best you can.

There is Manuka honey that is really expensive but apparently really good. Not sure if thats marketing or what.

Blossom

Forum Supporter
I live in the Midwest region of the U.S. and often drink this apple juice and I've never had any problems but it's not concentrate:
mayweatherking said:
post 106320

where do you buy concentrated aj? online or in the freezer section?

http://www.martinellis.com/

Giraffe

mayweatherking said:
post 106445 Okay.. that is awesome news. Can you tell me if you had a situation like this? Did you have any other negatives from the food you were eating causing you hunger?

So get this... I realize now cod and orange juice.. it doesn't give me any scalp irritation!!!!!!!! Yippiee!!! However, once I ate some honey, I felt the scalp irritation for about 5 or 10 minutes then it went away. But honey is causing me to feel very, very hungry when I eat it. I'm not sure what the deal is. Why would it cause scalp irritiation if it causing me to feel very hungry? It is giving me many good things besides that. Maybe I should rotate brands? I am using mountain forest light amber 365 from whole foods. Is there a peat honey that is the best?

I did not eat much honey, maybe a tsp in a glass of hot milk once in a while. I had no adverse effects from foods, but I have not made huge/fast changes to my diet. Also I did not take any supplements other than vitamin E once a week and some magnesium.

Do you still drink so much in one sitting? This could cause your problems; too much stress for the gut.

tara

mayweatherking said:
post 106445 But honey is causing me to feel very, very hungry when I eat it. I'm not sure what the deal is. Why would it cause scalp irritiation if it causing me to feel very hungry? It is giving me many good things besides that. Maybe I should rotate brands?

http://www.youreatopia.com/blog/2012/5/ ... is-it.html

mayweatherking said:
post 106375 Is chicken some people have issues with? I woke up today feeling great and starving. I ate two eggs and o.j.. ..n feel ok ans still hungry. Then I eat chicken and oj.... I feeel so sick and tired now like my whole body is tired abd needs a sleep and no saliva in my mouth mt mouth went dry. Just took an aspirin

I would expect to need extra rest during recovery.

Eat honey that tastes good to you and that doesn't give you allergy symptoms. You could get 2-3 different jars, and rotate or eat to taste.
I manuka has some antibiotic and antifungal components, and I think a tiny bit of it gets through to the honey, which may be good if you are specifically needing it, but otherwise not necessary. I like it, but not in large quantities. After a tsp or two I'd rather have a milder one, like clover.

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
tara said:
http://www.youreatopia.com/blog/2012/5/22/extreme-hunger-what-is-it.html

:1 :yeahthat

Extreme hunger=extreme healing! :D

OP
mayweatherking
tara said:
post 106468
mayweatherking said:
post 106445 But honey is causing me to feel very, very hungry when I eat it. I'm not sure what the deal is. Why would it cause scalp irritiation if it causing me to feel very hungry? It is giving me many good things besides that. Maybe I should rotate brands?

http://www.youreatopia.com/blog/2012/5/ ... is-it.html

mayweatherking said:
post 106375 Is chicken some people have issues with? I woke up today feeling great and starving. I ate two eggs and o.j.. ..n feel ok ans still hungry. Then I eat chicken and oj.... I feeel so sick and tired now like my whole body is tired abd needs a sleep and no saliva in my mouth mt mouth went dry. Just took an aspirin

I would expect to need extra rest during recovery.

Eat honey that tastes good to you and that doesn't give you allergy symptoms. You could get 2-3 different jars, and rotate or eat to taste.
I manuka has some antibiotic and antifungal components, and I think a tiny bit of it gets through to the honey, which may be good if you are specifically needing it, but otherwise not necessary. I like it, but not in large quantities. After a tsp or two I'd rather have a milder one, like clover.

I tried makuna.. it gave me very itchy throat. I will keep rotating I guess. I think it might have to do with too much sugar at once maybe, I'm not sure.

Charlie said:
post 106451 IIRC, Peat has said the more clear the honey is, the less allergenic it will be. Common knowledge is to get local honey. So I try and get clear local honey but as always just do the best you can.

There is Manuka honey that is really expensive but apparently really good. Not sure if thats marketing or what.

Thanks. I tried buying the most clear one I could find but still the same reaction.. it's very strange...
Charlie said:
post 106470
tara said:
http://www.youreatopia.com/blog/2012/5/22/extreme-hunger-what-is-it.html

:1 :yeahthat

Extreme hunger=extreme healing! :D

True.. I don't get why my hair gets itchy when I have it though.

Overall, I've been feeling better... but hair is not good. I have bad dandruff even though I'm eating 1oz of liver everyday, do you guys think I should increase it to stop the dandruff? I'm thinking I might start taking vitamin D again? It was too high before.. maybe it went back into range now? Maybe like 1k a day?

tara

mayweatherking said:
post 106733 I'm thinking I might start taking vitamin D again? It was too high before.. maybe it went back into range now? Maybe like 1k a day?
I'd give it a longer break.
mayweatherking said:
post 106733 I tried makuna.. it gave me very itchy throat. I will keep rotating I guess. I think it might have to do with too much sugar at once maybe, I'm not sure.
High concentraton sugar may be irritating. Adding it to juice, milk, etc avoids this.
Where I am, the difference between cloudy and clear honey is just whether it is creamed or not - stirred till it stiffens up a bit. I don't expect it to make much difference to how good it is.

OP
mayweatherking
tara said:
post 106737
mayweatherking said:
post 106733 I'm thinking I might start taking vitamin D again? It was too high before.. maybe it went back into range now? Maybe like 1k a day?
I'd give it a longer break.
mayweatherking said:
post 106733 I tried makuna.. it gave me very itchy throat. I will keep rotating I guess. I think it might have to do with too much sugar at once maybe, I'm not sure.
High concentraton sugar may be irritating. Adding it to juice, milk, etc avoids this.
Where I am, the difference between cloudy and clear honey is just whether it is creamed or not - stirred till it stiffens up a bit. I don't expect it to make much difference to how good it is.

I see ok thanks

OP
mayweatherking
Does it have to be literally mixed in or can you drink oj then take a swig of honey.. ive been doing the latter

Sea

mayweatherking said:
post 106865 Does it have to be literally mixed in or can you drink oj then take a swig of honey.. ive been doing the latter

There aren't any rules in this world.

OP
mayweatherking
Sea said:
post 106866
mayweatherking said:
post 106865 Does it have to be literally mixed in or can you drink oj then take a swig of honey.. ive been doing the latter

There aren't any rules in this world.

Sea.. I asked because evverytime I eat honey.. I feel my scalp getting itchy rightaway.. it is making me depressed as hell.. but then it seems to do good for me.. but I get this intense scalp irritation when I take it.. I dk what the deal is. That means it is not good right or im allergic?

Sea

Try eating a lot more salt with it and if that doesn't work try a different brand.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals